I've lost my shopping mojo!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I spent several hours looking round the Trafford centre last night, at lots of lovely things...and didn't buy anything! Not a scarf, top, shoes (unheard of for me!)...

It just wasn't working for me. I felt quite fat in everything (I was between sizes 14 and 12 depending on what shop I was in), but at the same time, feeling quite thin... weird!

I think I just decided I need to have a wardrobe clearout at home, sort what fits, what doesn't, what I can ebay and what can go to charity...and then do some serious shopping when I get to target!! But it's weird I didn't even want to buy anything to tide me over...

What's happening to me?!?! :cry:

:giggle:

I've got plenty of shopping mojo at the moment... just no money! :(

That is equally a bummer!!

I know what you mean Hellie - I seem to be walking round and round shops at the mo, picking stuff up, putting it back... walking out... I really need some nice work clothes but all I see is summer stuff (for holidays...).

I've also started to do a huge clear out of my wadrobe - am going to car boot it as it would just not be worth my while spending the time to list it all on E-bay... as long as I make £100 I'll be happy!

It happens to the best of us! .. my thing is expensive shoes and handbags, but i do love a good bargain.. ooo i love shopping.. but as soon as id got my first stone off.. that was it i ust could not shop, for anything.. nothing at all..e ven shoes and handbags that you dont even have to be small to wear! LOL .. although my mojo's back now.. lol.. i still have days where i walk in and out of shops and just cant feel right in anything, no matter what anyone says!

its the pain in the ass side of loseing weight. it'l come back though, dw!

xxxx

Fern, I could have written that myself :D

I can't even buy a bag and I LOVE bags! I can ooh and aah at them but can't make a purchase...

I can't wait for it to come back. And neither can Mr Visa. He's worried about me!

I lost mine too I think it ran off with my boobs (see other thread on board)!
I try stuff on and I think well that's nice but I am not at goal so will I wear it much or what if I gain or look the tummy's still squishy :eek:.

Hellie, just read more of your random witterings on your blog, you have a way with words! Good reading chick!

PS, I'm sure your mojo will come back soon, just think how much you will spend when you get to target! Such fun.....

*beams* That's a lovely thing to say...thank you!!!

I know...I am saving up for a target blow out. You think I can afford a personal styling session with Gok!?!

I wish I could lose my shopping mojo and my hubby does too!! I'm the same as Minders at the moment ~ no money!

Believe me Hellie your mojo will return, Mr visa panic not!

I would love a styling session with Gok, he is just brill ~ looking forward to watching him tonight xx

Oh I'd love a session with Gok. He is soooooo lovely. One wonders what he would say about us?? Oh well, we can only dream. xx

He would tell us that we have fabulous bangers (well, those of us who still have them!) and find us clothes that make us look and feel amazing and so much more confident!!!!

Back