I've made a booboo

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
I'm on W1D7 and although i've been 100% TS, I made a mistake (I could kick myself).

As every day apart from Friday I've had 2 bars :sigh:

Monday 2 packs and 2 bars
Tuesday 2 packs and 2 bars
Wednesday 2 packs and 2 bars
Thursday 2 packs and 2 bars
Friday 2 packs and 1 bar
Saturday 1 pack and 2 bars (was at a football tournament from 08:00-16:30 with my son)

I'm disappointed in myself for not paying attention, but I feel like I've lost weight, so the scales will hopefully show there is no need to be disappointed!! Fingers crossed :)

I think you'll still lose weight - you're still taking in very few calories aren't you? Max. 800 cals a day? So of course you're going to lose weight! you might not lose quite as much as if you'd done 3 packs, but I'll bet money on a good loss anyway.
I've been naughty and had more bars this week, but it helped me get through so I'm gunna see how much it affects my loss and then adjust...

Thanks Kay, I know I should'nt be disappointed, I suppose it's more frustration than disappointement tbh :)

Fingers crossed!! :D

Your a guy and for some reason you men seem to lose better with a vlcd than women...In your first week i really dont thin its gonna hurt you too much....I had extra bars all over the place but i did it in the 4-8 weeks area...I have now dumped the bars completely as they were making me want to eat more...

Oh and just in case what i said before about guys losing easier than women raised a brow or too...in no way does that mean you dont suffer just as much with the first week......You guys just seem to shed the weight quicker than us ladies ...Good luck with ya first official WI...Is it tomorrow ? xxxxxx

i think u will deffo still have a loss, i cant eat the bars i really dont like them at all so i just have the soups and shakes. I prefer the shakes but love the veg soup and the tai chicken. dont mind the mushroom and not tried tomatoe yet, i was wondering can u add a little pepper for flavour?

Hiya.
AmZie - absolutely yes - you can add pepper, chile, cayenne, paprika! I saw it here and chceked with Exante who confirmed.

ILurv - just see it as an experiment! I'm a guy too so I'm curious if I had an extra bar or two on effect. As others have said it won't be too great I would have thought, I just thing they suggest no more than one due to the likelihood of cravings due to extra carbs. There's very few extra calories. If you're concerned over that and still want to eat more things like tuna nor boiled eggs shoudl be fine as they're pretty carb free and at 70 cals/ egg/ 1/2 tin woudln't have much of an effect

Please let us know tomorrow!
cheers
P

brilliant i think the mushroom soup will be nicer with a little pepper added x

Yep my WI is tomorrow :)

I'll let you know how I got on, thanks for the support

Going to go for a long walk in a bit, hoping to burn around 1000 calories :D

Good luck for weigh in I'm sure it be a good loss

I honestly don't think it is going to make much difference, if any. The bars have an extra 10g of carbs and a little bit of citric acid compared to the shakes - probably the main reasons why Exante suggest only one bar per day. It could affect some people, but most will be fine.

If you still have a decent loss, it means you will have worked out that it's okay for you to have 2 bars when you feel like it. :D

Thanks for that DT, I just had a funny moment after reading one of the first posts on the forums about eating 2 bars :D

Been for a walk, in the pooring rain!!

Distance 7 km/4.35 miles
Time 1 hr 14 mins
Calories 778

Hopefully this will help with the WI tomorrow morning :D

Good luck for the wi and well done on the nice long walk, its pouring down here...xx

Thanks, it's been pooring down all day here too, but with the in-laws coming round for a roast dinner and the deserts they'd have afterwards, I thought it better not to be in the house :)

Wasn't quit the 1000 calories I wanted to burn but still more than I'll consume today :D

Feeling pretty good at the moment, normaly I'd feel tired after walking that far, but that hasn't kicked in yet.

I almost forgot to have my soup today, I wasn't hungry and it was only when I went to refill my water at 19:15 that I noticed the pack on the side, hehe :D

Thank you samaia :D

thats the great thing with this diet..once your in ketosis the hunger goes and you get your energy back!!..supa stuff if ya ask me..Your gonna have a great loss with your first WI ...good luck xxx

Thanks valentine, fingers crossed :D

Back