I've managed to find my way back!

CLUCKS

Good morning

Just to let you know I'm back and currently on day 3 - I've had a really awful time. Coupled with NO INTERNET at home and not able to get online at work its been a flippin nightmare! :mad:

I'm currently 13st so now got 3st to lose! I'll amend ticker sometime soon.:eek:

I would like to thank everyone for their support during my wee dark hours! I'm no where near over any of them yet BUT ready to get back on my wagon. :) :)

To any of you that dont know me I'm a binge eater with also sorts of emotional baggage. But for the next 12 weeks food is soooooooo last week.:cool:

Good morning

Just to let you know I'm back and currently on day 3 - I've had a really awful time. Coupled with NO INTERNET at home and not able to get online at work its been a flippin nightmare! :mad:

I'm currently 13st so now got 3st to lose! I'll amend ticker sometime soon.:eek:

I would like to thank everyone for their support during my wee dark hours! I'm no where near over any of them yet BUT ready to get back on my wagon. :) :)

To any of you that dont know me I'm a binge eater with also sorts of emotional baggage. But for the next 12 weeks food is soooooooo last week.:cool:

Nice to meet you. Can certainly relate to your post, I could have written that last paragraph. I am here to offer support whenever you need it. :hug99: Good luck.

Lindy

Hi Clucks,

well done on the 3 days ss-ing....every little helps!!!

The first few days are the hardest for me, not even the not eating side of things(ie hunger) but its the habit of just shoving stuff in my mouth for the sake of it that I have to break!

Hope that we are all able to help in your dark times...but brighter things are ahead honey........

hugs LOu X

thanx

So encouraging to find support here! My friends at work are great but all my husband currently does is remind me that this is the biggest he's ever seen me and how I REALLY NEED TO DEAL WITH IT!
Nothing like words of encouragement :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . Well I'll bloody well show HIM :cool: :cool: :cool:

So encouraging to find support here! My friends at work are great but all my husband currently does is remind me that this is the biggest he's ever seen me and how I REALLY NEED TO DEAL WITH IT!
Nothing like words of encouragement :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . Well I'll bloody well show HIM :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh dear, sounds like my husband! Well they'll be bloody sorry when were skinny birds wont they....lol;)
Good luck for a good week Clucks :D

Back