Ive messed up!! :(((

MidLifeCrisis

Had a really stressful day yesterday and had 1/2 a melon and some chocolate chicks!!! Feel so angry with myself as was on Day 4 and been faced with so many obstacles and not caved!!! Grrrrrr!!! Hope it doesn't make too big a difference in my first weigh in! :(
Chelle x

MidLifeCrisis said:
Had a really stressful day yesterday and had 1/2 a melon and some chocolate chicks!!! Feel so angry with myself as was on Day 4 and been faced with so many obstacles and not caved!!! Grrrrrr!!! Hope it doesn't make too big a difference in my first weigh in! :(
Chelle x

You shouldn't post any food talk on the 100% forum - best kept to the main forum. I'm sure a mod will move this over there at some point so don't worry!

The chocolate will probably knock you out of ketosis so you'll need to start again I'm afraid. That means that you might not lose that much this week.

The most important thing is to think about why you did it. Were you bored/contented/stressed/anxious/lonely? What could you do differently next time you feel that way? I think it's really important to learn from these things so that you can stick to the diet and so that you can keep the weight off at the end.

Don't be too hard on yourself, try and work out why you slipped up and avoid it happening again.

I had a little choccy on easter, literaly a tiny amount and it made me hungry straight away.

Pick yourself up, and re-start 100% from now on :D

You can do it!!

Oh dont worry i did the same yesterday :(booo but today 100% and i wont do it again.. hope today as been better for u x

Dude don't be in this negative state of mind. Remember "There is no such thing as failure, Only feedback". You know what you did wrong so don't spend your time on the past. Just focus on the future and take it one day at a time.

Dude don't be in this negative state of mind. Remember "There is no such thing as failure, Only feedback". You know what you did wrong so don't spend your time on the past. Just focus on the future and take it one day at a time.

What a fab way to look at it! x

Back