Ive picked!!

Babynurse

Oh dear, I was doing so well. Its been hard today on my second day. I made a meal for the family of chopped peppers, onion, mushrooms, courgettes in passata and added sliced matesons pork sausage, served with wholemeal pasta. It looked and smelled really good so I had a small bowl of the veg & sausage. I really needed to chew! Now I have just come into the kitchen and my husband had left out a chocolate slab cake, before I knew it I had taken only a very small slice but had eaten it before I realised what I was doing. I keep forgetting that I havent to eat anything.
I have watched the Lipotrim video again to understand about ketosis. Have I done too much damage to go into ketosis?

If you are only one your second day then ketosis probably hadnt kicked in as you have to get rid of your other watery cells (cant remeber what theyre called!!)
If you were in ketosis then a peice of cake woud defo knock you out as has copious amounts of carbs and sugar.. so.... take tomorrow as a new start.. it should be 2 or three days and ketosis will kick in... you may not get a huge huge loss this week but you wil still loose as your calorific consumtion is so low.. but dont be disheartened.. also...n if you keep picking yu will inevitable put on weight.. ie. if you are going into and out of ketosis regularly as your cells will store more water in panic mode... good luck.. you really have to stick fast to the guidlines otherwise it can be so hard!! So, treat tomorrow like a new day.. good luck with you lossess and STOP MUNCHING !! HEHEHEEH

Thanks for your support, I havent tried TFR before and it is like stopping smoking..just another addiction! I'm sipping water throughout the day which is helping. I will start tomorrow as a new day and I wont eat anything else tonight. Because of my munching, I have only had two sachets today, should I still have the third or leave it for today?

I don't know what the official line is but if it were me I'd forget the last pack and start anew tomorrow.

This is a hard diet but you make it harder on yourself if you do pick as it can be the start of a slippery slope to binging. Many mess up on their first day so forget what is done and start again tomorrow. One blip is allowed but butt-kicking next time young lady!!!! Ooophs, sorry about that, got into teacher telling off mode there!!!!

If you stick 100% then you'll enjoy the summer much slimmer and happier, you owe it to yourself! Remember, no food tastes as good as being slim feels and the food will still be there when you reach your target.

Good luck with the restart tomorrow, let us know how you get on.

x

Back