Cruise PV I've put on 6lb over night!

bijouxdolly

:eek::eek::eek:

I don't even know how this happened! On Weds I weighed 13st 7 and had hit the one stone lost mark, I weighed myself again this morning and I was 13st 13!

I'm not on my period so I don't know where it came from. I had 2 Frube yoghurt tubes for breakfast cos I was in a rush, 2 more when I got home from uni, a small asapragus omlette for lunch and mince (lean 5%), cauliflower mash and a bit of low salt veg stock for dinner.

Out of the above it could only be the Frubes (they were only 3g fat per 100g though :confused:) or the veg stock, but 6lbs! I've had a McDonalds before and only put 1lb on!

I'm so annoyed. It's PP day today but I'll probably only drop a lb tomorrow.:mad:

Not sure whether frubes are allowed, someone else will know - have you thought though that the batteries in your scales might need replacing? Mine goes very odd when they need changing and has told me I've gained a stone before! Just a thought.

What are frubes? They sound fruity! Better stay clear. Not sure why you've gained 6llbs as your other foods sound perfect. Stick with it and I'm sure it will come off again. Perhaps try only weighing yourself weekly/fortnightly :)

Ps I think yoghurt must be 0% or at least under 1% fat. Can you get total 0.2% yoghurt there? It's amazing - sweetened with sweetener and a little DD vanilla flavouring!! ;)

Sounds like dodgy scales to me... The Frubes don't look ok Dukan to me but wouldn't have caused 6lb gain.

Time to replace the scales?

The scales are analogue ones with the dial, I've been using them all the time. I know frubes (they're kids yoghurt in a tube lol) aren't allowed but I had to buy something on the way to uni and that's all I could get that wasn't a sandwich or greasy bacon roll etc! I hope it comes off tomorrow but I'm not holding out any hope :(

Even analogue scales can wear out! Try and stay motivated. I buy packs of cold sliced meat in an emergency and have loads of cans of no-drain tuna in the cupboard that I can quickly grab if need be.

Even analogue scales can wear out! Try and stay motivated. I buy packs of cold sliced meat in an emergency and have loads of cans of no-drain tuna in the cupboard that I can quickly grab if need be.

Where do you get that from?! I always end up taking it in a tuppaware but it doesn't taste as good when it's been in the fridge :eek:

This happened to me at the stone mark.
The morning after i had to go a Chinese the night before. I did stick to meats and veg, however they sneak all sorts into food. So I put it down to eating too much mustard, not drinking enough water, too much salt from food that day making me retain water.

So i wouldn't worry, just get back to the plan 100%, go for a long walk, drink lots of water and it will soon come off again, its probably water weight.

what about water how much are you drinking? I know that if I don't have at least two litres I show a gain

what about water how much are you drinking? I know that if I don't have at least two litres I show a gain

It could've been this, I'm on the go so much at work I grab a quick sip when I can, which isn't often!

I weighed this morning and was back down to 13st 9 so something must've caused the gain, but it's still 2lb up from what it was :(

Thanks for the replies.

Back