I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Glad you had a good night out. Let hubby and others take the mick, you will be laughing when you continue to do so well :)

Yayyy u did fab Nat, sod the others lol, they will b laughing on the other sides of there faces when ur super slim and hot!!! Haha xxxx:D

Good morning my lovelies!

Hope the weather where you are is as beautiful as here! Housework day - boo!

Thanks Minerva,
I was pleased with myself, tho I feel really sluggish this morning! Don't know whether that's eating later than I really should, eating over my cals, or the fact I didn't get to sleep till after 2am - I need my sleep!

Lol, pie holes, love it!! Yes, they won't be laughing so hard when I melt away before their eyes! :D They were joking about the amount of people I told - but I had to, to get it through to them how important it was they cooked my food correctly. It's all quiet on the western front now, so may be they've had their fun!

Sophie, my friend who came out last night, is going to do the Boosh (sp?) VLCD for 2 weeks before her hen part weekend - she's done LL before and lost 4 stone, so she knows that if she does this and no re-feed, then indulges at the hen do, which she will put it back on, and may be more. I don't see the point in doing that and wasting money tbh - but she has 14lbs to lose for her wedding, so she'll probably have to do more of it leading up to the wedding at the beginning of May.
Didn't want to tell her how to suck eggs, but I think she's wasting her time doing the 2 week VLCD then a weekend of indulgence!

Awww, thanks hun, that's very kind of you! :)

Hope your day is FABULOUS!

xxx

Good Morning my little Bee! :D

Thank you so much! I am pretty pleased I didn't cave in when temptation was all around! I think what I had, had enough impact on my diet, so dread to think what it would've been like if I'd not been as good as I could be!

Yes, it was a lovely break - I always miss LO, but everyone needs a break away, even LO from me! ;)

I am sure you'll be good on Monday and make informed decisions to keep you on track! I checked with S&S, and also looked online for calories in everything I intended to eat - that made me feel so much better going out and facing 'real food'!

As much as I was tempted, I kept away from the scales this morning! I know I won't have lost - because of last night, and also, (sorry for this!) it's been DAYS since I went to the loo! I'm going to have to get something before this turns in to a real problem!

Thanks for your lovely words!! :D

Hope you have a GREAT day sweetie :)

xxx

Good Morning Lavinia!

Nice to see you posting here!

Yes, they can have their 15 minutes, but they won't be laughing in the long run!

Hubby is even being careful now, so my diet has had a positive effect on him, whether he admits it or not!
Tho, he did eat everything is sight last night!
I don't get it - he can do that yet still lose weight over the week - how's that fair lol!! ;)

Hope you have a great day chick! :) xxx

:D I did Peaches! :D

Yep sod em!
I intend to do this diet properly, or as well as I can, because I've made so many investments in it.
So people can laugh, joke, do whatever they want, I know I will feel such a sense of achievement once I've done this!
Hot, lol!, I wish - I'm 42!! :eek:
Thanks for your lovely message my lovely, and I hope you have a really great day! xxx

Hot Hot Hot, age is just a number my lovely haha!!! :D

Lol, thank you Bee! When you put it like that, I accept it, ha! ;)
xxx

Thanks Peaches!
I don't feel it at all, never acted it - who wants to!
Scary how fast the years fly by thought, yikes!!
:D xxx

THIS is what I have to put up with on Facebook after last night's meal -

[h=5]I can't remember and thought you may be able to help. . . Is nat on a VERY LOW CALORIE DIET? lol :)[/h]Unlike · · Unfollow post · See friendship

• You, Lee Budd and Chris Mason like this.

• Chris Mason Not sure Sophie, i'm going to give Balti King a call and see if they know, i remember someone talking about it last night
    59 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

• Lee Budd I saw it this morning on a news stand at petrol station
    56 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 2

• Natalie Adele Mason You lot think you're funny don't you! Right then, this is war!! xxx
    12 minutes ago · Like · 1

They think they're funny! I'll get the last laugh tho!! ;)

To be honest - don't feed the trolls. Just ignore it and don't even respond. Don't say or do anything. They just want a rise out of you - and since you're laughing along, they think they're not hurting your feelings.

I mean, if I had a joke with someone and they seemed to be appreciating it, then it looks ok. I wouldn't be able to tell that it's making them feel really silly or rotten without them telling me.

If you stop giving them any satisfaction of any kind of response, they'll get bored and drop it.

:)

x

Lol, meanies haha xxx

To be honest - don't feed the trolls. Just ignore it and don't even respond. Don't say or do anything. They just want a rise out of you - and since you're laughing along, they think they're not hurting your feelings.

I mean, if I had a joke with someone and they seemed to be appreciating it, then it looks ok. I wouldn't be able to tell that it's making them feel really silly or rotten without them telling me.

If you stop giving them any satisfaction of any kind of response, they'll get bored and drop it.

:)

x

I am ignoring them now Minerva - I'll be the one laughing when I'm a couple of stone lighter!

I'm paying no more attention - at least I am doing something good, not just for me, but so I can be a healthy and active Mum!

xxx

Lol, meanies haha xxx

They are!

I won't be here to help when my friend is moaning she's put all the weight back on after 2 weeks on a VLCD with no refeed week!

I can be a meanie too - but it takes a lot of effort, as it doesn't come naturally!!

xxx

Almost forgot my last 'meal', so forced a shake down at 7.10pm! Must still be in ketosis, else the hunger would've come back with a vengeance!!

Night all,

I am hoping the weight-pinching fairies visit me tonight and take away a pound or five, lol!

Hope you've all had a really lovely day, and an even better one tomo!!

:bighug:

Good Morning ladies! :)

Well, looks like my wish was granted - someone, whether it be fairies or not, came in the middle of the night and stole 2lbs, whoop!
So, I am back to the weight I was at the end of week one. If I stay at this weight on official weigh in day on Tuesday, I'll be happy - No loss, but no gain either!
If however, I manage to lose a bit more, I'll be more than happy.
At least the scales are going in the right direction again!

Enjoy your day!
xxx

Thanks honey! :D

Two days of being good, and then I will know! Fingers crossed!!
STS or less, and I'll be happy - apparently week 2 can be harder than week one, especially as it slows down, and therefore can be demotivating!

You too!!
xxx

Back