I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Yayyy, good news, hope u have a lovely day xxx

Thanks Peaches :D

You too! Up to anything nice? xxx

Well hubbys in bed with a hangover at the mo lol, he hardly ever drinks so when he does he goes for it and is now paying the price which is amusing me greatly!!:D

Iv just done all the cleaning, might go for a walk later, then visiting my sister to drop of her bday pressie for next week, got her a huge box of thornton chocolates, omg I love them chocs so much lol!! Oh and buying my daughter a new fish tank:)

What r u up 2 today?? Xx

Lol, I find it amusing when hubby gets a hangover (though he drinks rarely), cos I am teetotal, so I never have to suffer a hangover ever again! Certainly don't miss them!
Though I do hope he feels better soon!

Look at you, all that done already! I've managed to feed & play with LO, and give him a bath. Sorted out some washing, yet even more to go in - it's never ending!
Apart from that, no more chores, yay!
Taking LO to Kiddy Kingdom later so he can have a play :)

Arrgghh, my weakness too (well, one of them!), LOVE Thorton's! Esp Alpini, Hazelnut Slice, and Diplomat - could stuff my face with em!
Aww, I love to look at a fish tank (full of fish of course!) - I had one, it was quite big so the maintenance was a big job - I got fed up of fish dying on me even though the water was perfect, so I gave it away!
Would love another if it didn't take so much looking after!
What sort of fish is she having?

xxx

Oh im forever washing clothes its like a full time job lol!!

She only has 1 fish at the mo its a platy, she originally got 3, but 2 of them died, this last one shes had for ages though, they never seem to last long from pets at home and when u go theres always lots of fish in tanks having treatments so were going to go to a proper fish place today and have a look and find it some friends xx

I've never got any from Pets at Home, but if they're always having to treat them, that doesn't sound good!
Enjoy, I used to love going to buy new fish and pick them out! I had a Japanese fighting fish - never seen such a beautiful fish before!
Have a lovely time!
xxx

Oh I love the fighting fish, they r stunning!! Hope u have a fab day xx

Thanks Peaches, you too! :) xxx

Hiya Bee!
They are stunning! I had a midnight blue one, was gorgeous. Trouble is, they are very shy so when I put it in my tank with the other (non-agressive) fish, it fretted and lost it's beautiful fins, and eventually died no matter what I did! :(
They are best on their own, not with any other fish, and definitely not with another of the same - they are called fighting fish for a reason, and will fight to the death!
Very placid when alone though - your Daughter will love it! :)
xxx

Okay peeps,

I think S&S have had enough of me lol, so they sent me the link to their brochure! ;)

If you don't have it (I didn't), the link to it is here -

Slim & Save Programme Information

xxx

Oh i love the midnight blue colour xx

Oh i love the midnight blue colour xx

It was stunning! I may have to get a small tank now and just have one of those - hardly any maintenance! You've set me off now!! xxx

Haha, go on get one, treat urself, u deserve it xx

lol. i didnt know S&S even had a brochure. Surely they should send us all one with our first order? lolol. Thanks for sharing x

oooh...fishy fishy! lol Go on, theyre lovely! And your LO would love it. haha. When I was very young, my mom had a huuuuuuge tank and she had Oscars (Oscar (fish) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and they have teeth. So she used to feed them meat sometimes. LOL. And they were huge! lol. Then when I was in my late teens, my sister and I had goldfish that just kept growing. lol. They got to be the size of about 1 and a half fish fingers. LOLOL. But after they died, we couldnt be bothered to clean the tank anymore so we sold it. I wouldnt ever want another big, proper tank, but I wouldnt mind getting a little one with a fighting fish in. My best friend has always had fish, the whole time Ive known her (19 years!) and she's gone through some funny ol' fish. LOL. But she agreed it would be best, especially if I just want one, to get a fighting fish. So come Tabby's birthday we will probably get her one. Im going to try her with a plant this spring. LOL. We got her one of those little grow pot things with the compost already in and the seed packet and you just sow them...etc.

Anyway. How has everyone's day gone? Did you get your LO out to Kiddy Kingdom? x

Haha, go on get one, treat urself, u deserve it xx

When I reach 11st, I am going to! Just wondering where to put it so the cats don't get to it, and my LO can't either!
Think I'll get one of those orbs, have you seen them? They self-clean to an extent, so you only have to clean out every 6-8 weeks!
xxx

lol. i didnt know S&S even had a brochure. Surely they should send us all one with our first order? lolol. Thanks for sharing x

oooh...fishy fishy! lol Go on, theyre lovely! And your LO would love it. haha. When I was very young, my mom had a huuuuuuge tank and she had Oscars (Oscar (fish) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and they have teeth. So she used to feed them meat sometimes. LOL. And they were huge! lol. Then when I was in my late teens, my sister and I had goldfish that just kept growing. lol. They got to be the size of about 1 and a half fish fingers. LOLOL. But after they died, we couldnt be bothered to clean the tank anymore so we sold it. I wouldnt ever want another big, proper tank, but I wouldnt mind getting a little one with a fighting fish in. My best friend has always had fish, the whole time Ive known her (19 years!) and she's gone through some funny ol' fish. LOL. But she agreed it would be best, especially if I just want one, to get a fighting fish. So come Tabby's birthday we will probably get her one. Im going to try her with a plant this spring. LOL. We got her one of those little grow pot things with the compost already in and the seed packet and you just sow them...etc.

Anyway. How has everyone's day gone? Did you get your LO out to Kiddy Kingdom? x

I didn't either, and I think it would save them a heap of emails if they sent one out as standard! I think I'm going to request a hard copy!!
You're welcome lovely! :)

I'm going to now - you lot are a VERY bad influence on my purse, lol!! ;)
Just had a look at Oscar's via the link you provided (thank you!) - yikes, they're scary looking critters! :eek:

Same here, don't have the time to maintain a large tank any more. Going to look in to the price of those Orbs, as they're self cleaning for weeks!

I think Tabby will be THRILLED with a Fighting Fish - what a wonderful gift! They're just so beautiful, and you can get them in a myriad of colours!

Yep, we went to Kiddie Kingdom. LO enjoyed himself immensely, though I made a few bloopers!

Hubby put this on Facebook, which pretty much covers it all - loves showing me up doesn't he??!! I don't mind, it's only a laugh! -

Chris Mason - about an hour ago near Sheffield

"Just got back from Kids Kingdom with Natalie Adele Mason and Max, Think Nat enjoyed it more than Max, Had to feed Max without a Bib as Nat forgot it (That was fun and messy) 5 minutes later Nat decided Max would like too go on a ride, 50p later we were cleaning sick up! But Nat hadn't finished there, there was a teddy grabbing machine "win every time" £2 a go, Nat sticks in £1 and it starts too play, out of all the teddies, she decides to grab a little Green Irish one that talks "Top o' the Morning to you" so that is now likely to Max's 1st phrase, but it's not over yet, she still had £1 left of the £2 i'd given her, so what does she do, sticks it in the teddy machine then walks over to me proclaiming she needs another £1 to get Max a Winnie the Pooh, £3 later we now have an Irish talking teddy and a fake Winnie the Pooh with a Spanish T-shirt on! Next time i'll just take Max :) "

Unlike ·

Sounds like you had a fun day Nat :) haha.

Hope you are having a good day. I quite want a fighter fish. I have one goldfish left and he is hanging on for dear life!! Once he has gone I think I will use the tank for a fighter fish.

hahahahaha! Oh Nat...you got him with the golf clubs! lolol.

Oscars are creepy. lol And, yes those bio-orbs look amazing. Theyre so pretty too. lol I think theyre a bit pricey though. Havent looked for a while.

Haha! I did! He's not added any more comments, so I think he's shut up now. Was funny though, I did deserve that! Deffo had a few blonde moments today! ;)

I know! Never getting one of them, they'd scare me to death every day loll! I think the Orbs are about £80 - that was a few years ago so could be even more now!
Will have a look then decide, and my money has to go on S&S!!! :) xxx

Sounds like you had a fun day Nat :) haha.

Hope you are having a good day. I quite want a fighter fish. I have one goldfish left and he is hanging on for dear life!! Once he has gone I think I will use the tank for a fighter fish.

I did thanks hun!
The laugh was on me yet again, but I do set myself up for it - I don't mind a bit of banter (good job really!)

We'll all have to post pics of our fighter fish once we have them!! I'm going for a midnight blue one again (if I can find one!) - under the light, they different hues are just amazing!

xxx

Back