I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Wooohoo! Sounds like you did have a brilliant day! Im so glad you got a baby-free day to spend with friends and just relax! Its such a necessity for us mothers, really. We are "on-duty" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And these little breaks are just a good chance to re-charge your batteries.

Its brilliant about the jeans as well. I put mine on this morning and actually looked in the mirror and I thought "this is ridiculous, theyre hanging off me and baggy in all the wrong places!" haha. So I just "tried" my other jeans and OMG they fit. LOL. And not just "i could just squeeze in" but ...they fit well. I was so thrilled. I cant wear leggings. I just look awful in them. Im still WAAAAYYYY too big for that. LOL.

Its soooo brilliant to hear your friends comment so positively on your weight loss, isnt it? Aww, so chuffed for ya, honey! x

I cant wait for WI tomorrow. I will get up nice and early and post my results. lol.

Me too Peaches!!
I'm so looking forward to this summer, if I've lost the weight, I know I wll feel fabulous!
And I want to be able to sunbathe in a bikini (bought a few gorgeous one's then got preggers, arrgghhh!) - These thoughts alone are a great motivatot!!
:) xxx

U will feel fab Nat, because u will of lost the weight!!! :D

Hi Kelly (I see you've added a signature!)

Yes, it was refreshing!! Fabulous day, but good to get home to my baby :)
I feel soooooooooooo much better having had a carefree day with my friends!

I know! Just a couple more weeks and I'll be in my 'normal' jean, whoop!
Great how yours no longer fit so you had to wear a smaller size, it's brilliant this, isn't it?!

Yes, to hear it from friends who've not seen me for a while was just brilliant! They even remarked on my skin, said I was glowing (wonder if the water I'm drinking is radioactive, lol!! ;) ).

Thanks sweetie :) Yes, be sure to post early - I turn my pc on early when I know results are to be posted!! :D Really so excited for you!

xxx

We all will Peaches!! :) Yayyyyyyy!!!! xxx

I'm so glad you had a lovely day out!! Time to schedule another with the OH though - at some point, so that it becomes a bit more routine and he doesn't forget! ;)

I hope you soaked up all the lovely comments from all your friends, they're all so very well deserved! :D

xx

Hello lovely! :D

Thank you, it did me the world of good! I've just done that - if he wants to carry on playing golf and keeping me happy I think he knows compromise is the order of the day ;)

I did - it's not often I get compliments (OH never does!), so it was lovely!

How're you? Hope you've had a good day :) xxx

Phew, rollercoaster of a day!

My Mum had tests for possible bowel cancer - results are back and she's fine! Thank God!
Also, my lovely Auntie had tests for Leukaemia, and she's got her results back today - she's fine too!

Sooooooooooooooo relieved!
Got a cracking headache from worrying tho!

And, lost 0.5lbs, after one day on week 3, so that's halfway to the whole loss of last week, whoop! May the scales keep going down for everyone!

Hope you've all had a great day! :)
xxx

Aww, so glad you had good news today! Worrying about such painful things is awful, I'm happy its all ok :)

And I thought you promised to stop scale hopping ;)
x

Thanks Minerva, it has been worrying me - off to get some paracetamol, as this headache aint shifting!!

I know, I am terrible. Totally out of control. Pretty much like I was with chocolate before I started this diet!! ;)

How're you going? Well, I hope! :)

xxx

Hey Nat, sooo pleased u have had good news today xx

Yay for your good day! Can't imagine how relieved you must feel! Phew!

Hey Nat, sooo pleased u have had good news today xx

Thank you Peaches, a huge weight has lifted!
Now I can concentrate on trying not to think about cake! ;)
xxx

Yay for your good day! Can't imagine how relieved you must feel! Phew!

Hiya Peri! :)

Thank you! I feel so relieved - was thinking the worst, as was Mum, as you do - I can't lose Mum, no way! I lost Dad and that was something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, so it's such a relief!

Just got to get rid of this pesky headache now and all will be well :)

How're you? xxx

Question for you all -

Did you find it was harder to lose weight in the week before your TOTM? I am wondering if that's why so little weight loss - I usually bloat up, but don't really notice a change in weight, may be 2lbs, but that's all.

Just wondered if this could be a possibility? (grasping at straws, lol!!).

xxx

In the lead up to my TOTM I get cravings (like most ladies) and in the day or two running up to it starting I usually put on 2 pounds too. I think it's different for everyone. I find reducing salt will help with the inevitable bloating but I ADORE salt so I usually don't bother :D

Whoops should clarify - once my TOTM hits then I drop the 2 pounds within a day or two :)

I've never really noticed this tbh, but I will now keep a special eye out just for u lol xx

The day I started this diet I started with TOTM later in the day! I seemed to time it ridiculously wrong! Haha. So I have no idea if it affected my weight loss or not :-S guess I wait and see for next month!

Thank you Ladies! :D I appreciate your comments!

Well, I was starving this evening to the point I felt ill - I know it's because my monthlies are due, so I had a small bowl of lettuce and cucumber. Only 23 cals, and it's really helped!
Only gone over cals by a small amount - this won't affect my weight loss, and I figure I am better doing that and feeling better than feeling like poop!
I'd rather be okay and healthy, than miserable and ill, which is what I felt!

It's not like I'm going to do it every day, but right now, I am really, really hungry, so if I have to have a little more until TOTM has started, then that's what I will do!
If that's what I have to do to keep me sane, so be it lol!!

Hope you've all had nice days?

xxx

Back