I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Ps. WHOOOOOOOOOOOP on your loss, WELL DONE! :D xxx

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!

Back in jeans I haven't been able to wear since April 2011!!!!!

Were just a tad too tight last week, but today, they even feel a bit loose!
Well chuffed, and VERY proud of myself!! :D

And THIS is the reason this diet is soooooo worth sticking to, even if I have had to have a little more on a couple of days!

Happy dancing all day for me!!

xxx

Yayyy thats fab Nat xxx

Thank you lovely Ladies!!

I am so chuffed! :)

I've eaten out AGAIN today! Mum's birthday - I only managed one shake this morning, then have been out all day, so had a poached salmon and egg salad - was delish! When I asked for eggs instead of potatoes, I never expected FIVE of the blighters, lol! But, I ate them all, because, well, I felt like it!

So, I am over by 100 cals, BUT my carbs are just over 20g so I know I'm okay! I hope so anyway, lol!!

hope you've all had a great day?

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Good Morning Lou! :)

How're you?

I know, I shouldn't complain lol! Be great to be back in my 'old' one's though!

Have a FAB day!!
xxx :)

Morning (day later ;)) I'm doing great thank you still sticking to it

GREAT news on the jeans!! What a feeling!!

Good Morning Bee & Lou! :)

I've been up early, but Max demanded attention, been anxious to get on here lol!

Yep, I was in 16's but got in to my size 12's yesterday, whoop! Couldn't believe it!! :)

Well, this weeks results are -

11st 4.5lbs - loss of 4lbs !!!!

Measurements -
Neck - 13" (finally lost some here!)
Shoulder Circ - 36"
Chest - 37.25"
Natural Waist - 29.5"
Waist - 32.25"
Natural Hipline - 36.5"
Hips - 38.25"
Forearms - 8"
Biceps - 11.25"
Thighs - 23"
Calves - 15.5"

Lost 3.75" all over

Total losses at end of week 3 -

Weight - 1st 1.5lbs in 3 Weeks!
Measurements - 25.75" all over

Can't believe it, ESPECIALLY as I've eaten more since last Thursday!

I thought this to be the case - I've upped my cals, keeping my carbs low and have still had a loss - more than I expected!

WHOOP!

Can't wait to hear everyone's results!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

xxx

Nat that's fantastic!! Well done. I am going to take my inspiration from you totally. I think I need more calories on this diet and you have jut proved to me it is possible :) xx

brilliant!!!! oh i am soooooooooooooo pleased for you!!! Im definitely going to up my calories. I think i will try to add in another pack and see if that works. your success this week just proves that it is possible that that is the problem for a lot of people (like me! WI tomorrow and so far only down 2lbs this week). So I am going to fearlessly add another pack making 4 plus my eggs and see how it goes. :) xx Inspiring, Nat! Well done!

What veg do you normally have?

Nat that's fantastic!! Well done. I am going to take my inspiration from you totally. I think I need more calories on this diet and you have jut proved to me it is possible :) xx

Am smiling at your message :)

Yes, I don't think it's necessary for us to starve ourselves now. I've eaten out three times, and had a little bit of chicken tikka from hubby's takeaway, so have stuck to allowed foods, but have eaten more. The last four days I've been between 750-850 cals with one day at over 1,000 cals!

If I've been hungry, I've had an extra boiled egg, salad, salmon, and chicken.
Yesterday when I went out for Mum's birthday, I asked for boiled eggs instead of new potatoes with my poached salmon, and they brought me FIVE, lol! I ate them all, and it's had no effect whatsoever!!

The body can't last forever on so few cals - it goes in to starvation mode and that obviously slows the metabolism and slows weigh loss. I thought by giving it a boost it may help, and it has :)

I heard that not only does the body burn fat, it also eats muscle. As my heart is a muscle, I didn't quite fancy that, so decided to tailor the diet to suit me, and it's working!
Just hope it carries on to!!
I'm not going to over eat everyday, but if I think I need it I will, and definitely one day a week going over 1,000 cals!

Happy, happy, happy!

Stick with it, it WORKS, and you can still eat more and lose weight!

Have a great day! xxx

brilliant!!!! oh i am soooooooooooooo pleased for you!!! Im definitely going to up my calories. I think i will try to add in another pack and see if that works. your success this week just proves that it is possible that that is the problem for a lot of people (like me! WI tomorrow and so far only down 2lbs this week). So I am going to fearlessly add another pack making 4 plus my eggs and see how it goes. :) xx Inspiring, Nat! Well done!

What veg do you normally have?

Morning lovely!

Trying to type this with Max messing around on my lap, lol!!

Thanks honey, I am so happy and VERY surprised, with going over for the last 4 days!

I think that's a brill idea to give your metabolism a boost! Am excited to hear your results!! :) Don't be afraid to go over now, esp now we know it works just as well, if not better! Even have more eggs per day if you like!!

I tend to stick to - broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms, leeks, lettuce, & cucumber. Though S&S did say these weren't the extensive list, so to check if you can have it, just type a veggie in to the planner to check stats (but I guess I'm telling you to suck eggs there, lol!!).

Have a GREAT day lovely! :) xxx

OMG 4 pounds is amazing!!! Whatever you're doing keep doing it!!! Makes me think that the 600 cals is silly (considering my loss track record)! Have a great day xxx

WA-hay!! Well done for your 4lbs loss that is BRILLIANT

Thanks Lou!

I never expected that in week 3, but I'm not going to complain about it lol!!

How're you doing?

:) xxx

OMG 4 pounds is amazing!!! Whatever you're doing keep doing it!!! Makes me think that the 600 cals is silly (considering my loss track record)! Have a great day xxx

Thanks Peri! :)

That's what I thought - I never did stick to the rules, lol!!
So, I tailored it - not cheating, as I only eat allowed foods, but some days I eat more of them. Trying to trick my body - I think it may be working.....we'll see!! ;)

How're you lovely?
xxx

You were dead right xxx You've only got a stone left to goal now!!!! WOW! You're gonna smash your goal date - I'd bet big money on it!!!

How're you lovely? xxx

Gah, not great. I'm feeling kinda low and stressed today. Wish I could escape for a week. Things will probably look better tomorrow.

You were dead right xxx You've only got a stone left to goal now!!!! WOW! You're gonna smash your goal date - I'd bet big money on it!!!

Gah, not great. I'm feeling kinda low and stressed today. Wish I could escape for a week. Things will probably look better tomorrow.

If I am, I am going to set up my own VLCD diet Company, and tell people to EAT MORE, lol! Reckon it'll work! ;)

I want to eventually reach 10st, because I know I can put 4-6lbs back on in water straight away. I am HOPING I can maintain that!! We'll see :)
Hope so, because it's a loooooooong time since I've been that weight, and I am very happy at that.
I don't want to be too thin - it's not a good look!

Strange, when I met hubby, I was 8st 4lbs and I thought I was fat lol! I used to wear support tights - what I doughnut I was!
Then I stabilised at around 9st 4lbs for ages, then the weight crept up, but I really am okay at around 10st 7lbs - especially with my age - I think too thin = very ageing!!

Aww honey! :(

This diet is a killer on the mood front - I have had some very 'down' days, so I can imagine how you feel. I think we all need some sunshine, that always brightens my mood.
Really hope it's just a fleeting feeling and you're feeling better tomo. It's horrible enough being on such an intense diet, never mind feeling so low too - double whammy! Really hope you feel better after a good night's sleep my lovely :)

:bighug:

Back