• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've started my first day today!

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know ive had my appointment this morning weighing in at 12st6lb my goal is going to be 10st.

I got 7 porridges 7 shakes (choc and choc mint) and 7 soups (oriental chilli and spicy tomato)

So far i've ha a porridge and a soup and ive gotta say i struggled. Is this normal? i could barely finish half of them

Will just have to get over it but was wondering if this is something everone goes through or whether chosen a not so good variety?

Am glad to be doing it though!

Missal x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Good luck on your journey... I never have any problem eating my packs but I do know some people halve them, so you could do that.

hiya,
i hated all the shakes at first, they tatsed artificial and im sure i could taste all the vits and minerals ect, but ive got use to them now, hate a few though, can i ask why have you chosen just chocolate milkshakes?
i made that mistake in my first week and got more choc varietys than any other as i thought they would be nicer, but they are not nice to me compared to the rest!
Good luck, try and have all your packs, you need them.x

Hi Missal

Congratulations on starting today , me too i have to say i hated the cinnamon and apple porridge this morning , guess its an aquired taste. Love the chocolate tetra and veg soup though.

Trial and error me thinks. hope u are getting on ok today im finding it tough at the moment trying to keep busy.

Andria x

well done for starting,, i hates all soup shakes and wasnt aware they had poridge but im guessin they are crap too??? im sticking to shakes, i recomend u get a varietyas u will get seriously bored of 1 flavor every day..... wish you all the best...