iveabigask's Diary

So I haven't been here for a while. I've been really struggling since my hols and finding it way more difficult to stay focussed. I ate when I was only back on Ll a week, then last weekend I drank on the Saturday and of course ate all around me on sunday!!!! I didn't lose anything this week but didn't gain anything either which was great!!! Hubbie took some photos of me last night and we compared them to the ones we took when I started Ll and omg the difference is amazing!!! I look like a different person!!! That's defo kept me motivated, I keep looking at them! Lol
I've been able to go out and not eat or drink which is great!! I'll be away for a night on the august bank holiday so may eat then, or I may not!!!
I'm feeling very in control today, and those pictures really really helped me focus!!

I hope youre all well

Ask xxxx

You can do it honey. Head down and focus for the final push x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a failure. I didn't go to my class last week I just couldnt face it, but weighed myself at home 13.1 then I had a horrendous migraine on Friday and used that as an excuse to eat. I ended up binging for 3 days solid!!!! I need to get myself back in check and change this terrible pattern of self sabotage. There's not too much damage done as I'm only 13.3 now but I still feel rubbish.
I just feel there's no end in sight even though I've lost nearly 3 and a half stone??!! I've another 2 to go and I'm really struggling.
Ladies, I need your help!!!!

Stop right there. You are not a failure. Three and a half stone is not a failure! There are many out there who would love to be such a failure. Get back to class and get the weigh in over.

I went back to mine last week and it was a 5lb gain for me. I was expecting worse to be honest as I have had a poor two weeks. Seeing my counsellor allowed me to re focus and move on. Saying that I have had a poor week, viral infection and feel like pants. This is not going to defeat me however.

So come on let's focus on this and win the battle. xx

you can do it.Think of how you coped with your first week on LL ask yourself how good it felt that first weeks weigh in.A fresh start head down you can do it.
You are not a failure look how far you have come dont let it go fight back.
Cathy

The gorgeous girls offer sound advice, you can do this, 3.5 stone proves you can!

Break your 2 stone into smaller chunks and goals trade them off against none food related treats eg facial or pedicure etc

Come on hun, nearly there xxx

OMG you're not a failure! You've lost 3.5 stone and you're asking for help. Sounds like a pretty strong success to me lady!! My advice would be to speak to your LLC asap - missing a weigh in could be a slippery slope. Grab the bull by the horns and go see her, have a chat, get your motivation back up and you'll be fine. It's so hard to get back on track but you're askingfor help which means you want to continue to lose weight. You can do it xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back