iveabigask's Diary

Just got a blow dry ladyt, getting my colour done on Tuesday before the hols!
Have a gorgeous bright coral floaty short dress to wear out tomorrow night. My sister in law just said oh it's really slimming. I said, that's cos I am slim lol!

wicked attitude hunny xxxx

Omg I'm gasping for a wine

Don't know what's come over me all of a sudden. Like I want to celebrate my husbands birthday, celebrate my 3 stone loss, celebrate cos it's Friday lol

Don't do it. But if you do it, do it wisely and don't beat yourself up about it. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so... im drinkin for the first time in 3 months and it feels great!!!!
I was a total glamazon going out tonight, and let me tell you that losing 3 stone is something to celebrate!!

Be careful drinking in ketosis as it can be harmful xx

Now the trick is to get straight back on plan today lol. Hope there is no hangover x

Yep I've a hangover...... I did not miss this.....

Hey ho back to it now lovely xx

Well it's Monday morning, and I'm feeling woeful. So I drank on Friday night and spent the rest of the weekend with a monstrous headache that I couldnt shake so decided to eat all weekend. Now I feel dreadful. I've terrible heartburn, I'm bloated and feel like the size of a house. Boo

Getting back into ketosis is a pain. But worth it. You will feel so much better in ur body and head.

When is ur holiday coming up ? Is the thought of going sapping ur resolve?

I only managed to get back on plan some three days after I had planned to after my lapse. Felt quite unwell until I got back on track. These lapses planned or not can really play havoc with ur mind and body.

Decide what plan you are going to have. Cut the carbs first maybe? Up the water. Or bang total abstinence and tough it out.

Thinking of you x

Ivea, you're somewhat getting caught within a bad cycle... The lapse you had a few weeks ago and the subsequent loss at the WI that week now has safely secured the CROOKED thought in your head which squeaks at you : "I can have a treat and still lose!". It's such a damaging thought. It can have dire consequences as you may find yourself pushing for more and more treats as time goes by.
Then, one week after a few lucky weeks, you may find that you won't lose anything. Maybe even a gain! And then... then your mind may break. It'll be ready to throw in the towel...

Before that happens, I urge you to really sit down and think about what you want. It is so difficult to have focus before a holiday - because you know you'll be 'off-plan' then. I am feeling this too right now with my holiday coming in 11 days time! But, I'm trying. I know you're trying too.

Maybe, with your holiday coming so close, just set a date when you get back to get back on packs 100%. Until then, be a bit more relaxed, allow yourself the small extras (maybe do Lite? 3 packs and a small meal?). That way you won't get caught in the guilt cycle - which is the most damaging of all. Allow yourself to be a little naughty - but set the deadline for it all to stop (after hols!).

After all, your target won't run away from you, but you do need to keep working at it. ;)

So good morning everyone!!!
So im a pound, and its not the end of the world. Felt so down last night untill I met my LL counseller, and I feel a million times better now. Even though I was only getting my food packs for the week, so she met with a talked to me about how I was feeling, and how to manage those crooked thoughts I seem to be having. So the drinking thing wasnt worth it at all, as it reuined my weekend! I ended up being bed bound with a horrendous headache, and stuffed my face along with it. So yesterday I took some duco, and im feeling marvellous this morning. You know whats a pound?? Ive lost 40 already!!!!
So put it into context and now i dont feel so bad. I will continue with this, and am now prepared for when the crooked thoughts arrive. Ive decided to have one mea a day on the holiday, but the rest will be packs. Also, the day after I come back Im getting weighed!!!! thatll also keep me on track.
So im back to feeling very in control and positive about the remaining 3 stone of this journey.
Thanks to you all for your support and kind words thoughout this madness lol

Love

Ask

Ps... Im going on holiday tomorrow YAY!

Have a fab holiday. Enjoy it to the max x

Have a fab holidayxxxx

Back