iveabigask's Diary

There must be something wrong with me. Im not excited???? I cant be bothered to do anything or go anywhere? Im only awake after a 2 hour nap on the sofa, and now i REALLY dont want to do anything.
WTF is wrong with me. im going on the holiday of a lifetime and im not bothered?

I dont know what's come over me. I'll snap out of it soon I guess.
Going to have some nice west coast cooler to motivate me to pack lol
Getting nails done too so that will all help!
Sorry for being a moan

Ask xxx

Enjoy your holiday, when you are there put your cbt inyo practice, think brford eating and enjoy! Making wise choices this holiday will mean you wont gain too much, and setting yourself a goal to weigh in as soon as you are home is good too. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, there will be plenty of things to do other than eat!
I'm going on hols in september and have made the decidion I will use 3 packs and have a healthy meal, should be easier in the sun as so much fresh salad and things every where.
We will wait for your update on your return!
Jx

Enjoy your holiday! Sure you have no room for me? We want to hear ALL about it when you get back.

BTW, did I read that right? You had a headache and took a ducolax? or did I just read that too fast :( Never thought of taking that for a headache before...lol

Just noticed your stats...you are halfway there! WELL DONE YOU!

XXX

Enjoy the holiday!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good evening its Miami calling!!!
I hope you're all well and I'm missing you!!
So I'm still on holiday and have had a total blow out. Haven't stuck to Ll at all and I can see the effects already unfortunately.
I arrive back home on Wednesday morning and will be back on track by Saturday !
How are you all doing???
I've attached 2 pictures , one is of Miami beach and the other is me beside the pool. I'm on the right in the pink and White

Ask xxxx

Attachments

• image-3547239765.jpg
    image-3547239765.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 33
  • image-4087856497.jpg
    image-4087856497.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 41
Glad ur having a ball. Pay the piper when ur home. Will hold u to that x

I've totally made a lush out of myself for the past 2 weeks lol will totally get back on the straight and narrow when I'm home!!

Having a bad day today food wise today myself. Tomorrow is another day. Cheers lush lol

Looking lovely at a distance though flower. ;-) lol

Glad you're having a good time xx

Enjoy your holiday, whatever gies on will come off for sure when you are back on packs! Xx

Well my lovelies, I'm back for good!!! Ate my way through the day yesterday with a view to being back on track today!!
So I've just had my first shake, and I'm excited about losing this holiday weight and so much more!!!! There's no reason why I couldn't have another 3 stone gone in 3 months!!
So the holiday was absolutely amazing, but I ate constantly. It's shown me that my head is still not in the right place to go back on real foods. Also back to work on Monday, so that will help me get back into a routine!!! I haven't caught up on any of your diaries but I will.
I hope you're all doing great!!!!
Ask xxxxx

Welcome home and back to pack magic !

I dont think I could separate the holiday concept from food myself to be honest. At the end of the day people go on holiday to enjoy themselves. Does enjoyment need ot be all about food? Errm certainly part of it. I am trying to get my head around that it is what we do the majority of the time that makes the difference rather than the odd week away or night out. Our habits make us not the exceptions to our habits. Unfortunately the weekly and daily bad habits surely do add up to a whole heap of weight gain lol

Chin up and back to basics lovely xx

Morning ladies
I know I haven't been here for a while but I've been getting back into the swing of things with abstinence. So I put on a pound and three quarters last week and I'm ok with that seeing as I ate solidly for 3 weeks!!!! Been having sneaky weighs this week and it doesn't appear that I've lost much. However, and this is a big however I'm officially a size 16!!!!!!! I'm absolutely delighted with myself. Dresses, skirts, tops all size 16. Also bought my first pair of skinny jeans, and I look great in them if I do say do myself lol
It's funny how your mind works, I picked up a size 18 thinking this might be a bit tight and it was hanging off me lol!!!
So I need to get used to the new slim me. I'm way more confident and keep looking at myself not believing what I'm seeing!!!!!
Weigh in is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. I really only plan on staying on this till august and then that's it but who knows what will happen. My losses will slow down from here on in I reckon and if they slow down significantly I will probably do weight watchers or something!!
I hope you're all keeping well

Love

Ask xxx

Well done on getting back on track only a pound odd gain is amazing xx

Hey well done on getting back on track and the size 16. Great feeling when you try something on that is too big xxx

Back