iveabigask's Diary

It is hard when you have a wobble, I went through that myself recently. Stay strong focus on your dream size or end goal it will get you through it. When food comes into your mind to torment you, get up and do something. Read, have a bath, take a walk, take up knitting, sorry dunno where that came from I think that's my subconscious telling to take up knitting lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol knitting!!!!! I'm not really a knitting type of girl lol!! Las night I dreamed I ate 2 slices of apple tart and again woke up with the guilts FFS
It must be the no smoking tablets, they're playing havoc with my subconscious! In saying that it's worth it, smoke free nearly 3 weeks now yay!
Although this diet can be very very hard at times it's defo the best thing ive ever done. Only 11 lbs to go till 3 stone shed can't wait!!!!

Have a fantastic Friday everyone

Ask xxxxx

Well done on the no smoking, not sure which is the biggest challenge for you but you are brave quitting both smoking and food xx

Hats off for you trying to quit while doing LL.
You must have will power of steel!
Even though I have never smoked I am full of admiration for people who can kick the habit. My sister has been trying for years and failing miserably lol
Just think how healthy and full of energy you're going to be once you complete both!
Not to mention gorgeous and slim ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

OMG thats soooo spooky, I dreamt I ate apple tart and felt the disappointment in myself, even when I woke ....didnt mention it as I felt a bit silly ...so glad I'm not going mad and someone else has experienced it too.

The dream was so convincing I even asked my hubs if there was apple taer in the house - thougght maybe I'd slept walked to teh fridge or summit.

I enjoyed eating it though LMAO :D in my dream of course.

xx

MagdaX said:
Hats off for you trying to quit while doing LL.
You must have will power of steel!
Even though I have never smoked I am full of admiration for people who can kick the habit. My sister has been trying for years and failing miserably lol
Just think how healthy and full of energy you're going to be once you complete both!
Not to mention gorgeous and slim ;)

I felt that while I have a bit of will power I may as well give it a bash. Its funny though, cos now even the look of someone smoking make me feel sick!!
It's really worth it once you give up, although it doesn't feel like that at the time lol also, were thinking of starting a family next year so want to have my oven ready before the bun goes in!!! Lol
My husband doesn't smoke either and he absolutely hates it! He does drink either so that has a positive influence over me, but his downfall is food!!! He's fantastic at exercising so he can eat what he wants!! I just have no interest in it at all. Any suggestions on how to combat this when I come off Ll?

Ask xx

Fantastic weight loss,well done you!
Sexy xx

With regards to exercise?

Well the best advice I could give you is to try and find something you really enjoy doing.
I used to hate any form of exercise when I was a teenager. Always trying to find excuses why I couldn't participate in the PE class lol
Then I moved to Germany and signed up to a local gym. That was it for me. Love at first sight lol.
I particularly love the classes. It's so much fun and you get to meet so many cool people.
Experiment Hun. Try a few things. Maybe get your hubby to exercise with you (and no I don't mean THAT form of exercise lol)
It really does make you feel great and is so much fun :)

Lol Magda, perhaps THAT sort of exercise would help too! ;) It's meant to burn a lot of calories haha x

My husband would be delighted lol!!!
He wont leave me alone is it is!!!!!! Lol

Iveabigask said:
My husband would be delighted lol!!!
He wont leave me alone is it is!!!!!! Lol

Wit woo!!!! ;) xx

Good for you for being non smoking for 3 weeks. Will power of steel is so TRUE! You have good incentive as well....starting a family ;)
Quite impressed with your losses on LL - hats off to you.

No tips to offer in exercising - mind is still spinning from reading the above DUO exercises. Ahhh..memories :)

Ooooo is someone getting sexytime, Im jealous lol ENJOY!! xx

congrats on the non smoking lady!!!!!! x

Well done, I'm really impressed! 3 weeks of your non-smoking life begun!! It is definitely a bit harder to give up when you're also on a very strict diet, but I did it, and I definitely can tell - you are stubborn as a mule (like me) and WILL kick the habit. It's always best when there's a good incentive - to start a family. Plus it helps that your OH isn't tempting you. :)

Maybe to get into some exercise - you could tag along with some of the exercise routines your OH does? Or maybe go on weekly bike rides? Perhaps have a hiking holiday? It's a start and both of you will keep motivating each other. :) Or the guilt of passing up spending time together - may keep some sort of momentum going too. ;)

xx

Well done for not smoking and doing LL at the same time :talk017: xx

You sound like one determined lady for doing two of the hardest things at the same time,credit to you and well done!
Sexy xx

Starting a family, great motivation for loosing weight, becoming healthy and stoping smoking. My friend went on lighter life to get pregnant, and it worked big time :)

Enjoy your health and practicing making babies lol xx

Awww you're all so sweet!! Thanks so much for your words of encouragement!
I was fast asleep this morning and my hubbie comes up to the room calling me, I opened my eyes and there's the moat beautiful boarder collie wagging her tail!!
I picked her last week in the pound and my husband put a stop to my ideas and said we weren't getting her. So I was very disappointed all week, pining for this wee doggie I saw earlier on!!
I'm absolutely thrilled and love her so much. Everyone meet dolly

Xxxx

Attachments

• image-87792196.jpg
    image-87792196.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 35
Back