iveabigask's Diary

Aww, I hear ya hunny... But that magic wand is already waving, you just can't see it! You're almost half way, and after that it just flies, promise! LadyT will back me up on this as feels the same way... :)

You are doing so well and the end is in sight... stupid hunger, I know! But you can beat it, you have done so far, so that's proof... Before you know it, you'll be reading your entry above, as your new slimmer self, and think 'what was I worrying about! I did it'!! :D

Hang in there... with your amazing last loss, you're killing it!! ;)

xx

Aww thanks a million pinkie that really means a lot. Feeling slightly better now probably cos im on the way home lol
I'm loving the new shepherds pie!! That feels like something real lol so looking forward to that when I get in.
Not excited about tomorrow's weigh in as I don't feel it's going to be anything significant but we will See how we go

Ask xxx

Hey gorgeous, I defo will back Pinks up with the weight disappearing fast once you hit half way. You almost dont even notice it, honestly. You are doing brilliantly hun take the rough with the smooth and ride it out.

Sorry to ask this but did I miss something, why are you expecting a rubbish loss this week? I agree with your a loss is a loss statement, every tiny bit counts towards the bigger picture.

Aw I bet Dolly is loving her new family xx

PS - just look at your stats compared to some of ours for the same period! xx you rock xx

aww thanks sweetheart! youve really really cheered me up :)
just feeling a bit bloated for some reason so not expecting anything huge this week? i dunno maybe im just being hard on myself. I need to just cop on and keep going!!!!

xxxxxx

aww thanks sweetheart! youve really really cheered me up :)
just feeling a bit bloated for some reason so not expecting anything huge this week? i dunno maybe im just being hard on myself. I need to just cop on and keep going!!!!

xxxxxx

You are more than welcome beautiful :D

Aw hate that bloated feeling, its so irratating! I bloated today and the dreaded arrived :sigh:.

You are defo being hard on yourself, you had a cracking weightloss last week but thats not to say you wont get a decent one this week, keep smiling hunny :Dxx

Loved the picture of your dress, fab ! So glam.

You are doing really well with the weight loss, stick at it and the losses will be there. Some huge some small but losses all the same. Have faith in yourself and lighter life, it does work. Worry ye not !

Some weeks easier than others for sure. Take care of yourself xx

I'm on the way to my weigh in. Not feeling nervous for once but quite fed up? I guess it hits me in the afternoon? I've also decided to decrease my coffee to one cup a day. It's been playing havoc with my stomach and keeping me awake all hours. So one when I get to work to give me that little boost I need will be ok!!
God I'm really cutting out all bad habits aren't I lol!! It's officially 3 weeks till my holiday and to say I cant wait is an understatement. I'm so excited!! Never been on a holiday like this before so i just can't wait!!!!
Will let you know how the weigh in goes.
Love
Ask
Xxxxx

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just caught up on your diary.
First of all what a cute doggie :)
I want one toooooo :(

You seem to be going through a mix of emotions honey. That's good though. You're working through them step by step and I am sure you will learn loads too.
Keep strong honey :)

Dying to see how did the WI go..

Down 3, I've lost 4 Inches of my bust, 4 inches off my waist and 4 inches off my hips. I'm 14.1 only 7 lbs to go till 3 stone gone!!!

Thats fabulous hun, you must be pleased xx

fab loss hun! well done!!! its so nice seing the inches come off dont u think x

Iveabigask said:
Down 3, I've lost 4 Inches of my bust, 4 inches off my waist and 4 inches off my hips. I'm 14.1 only 7 lbs to go till 3 stone gone!!!

Fan-tas-tic!! xx :) :) :)

Nice one that ... get in there xx

You're doing brilliantly! Well done!

Awww thanks so much for all the encouragement ladies!! I'm feeling pretty good and trying to ignore the crooked thoughts that plague me sometimes!!!
Will be happier next week when I'm back I'm the 13 range!! I still can't believe ive lost so much. It really does work but you have to stick to it religiously even if I did have a little blip lol
So I'm still working towards my mini target of 13.7 in 3 weeks. I should reach it all going well. Then I just need to prepare myself mentally for the holiday and not lose the run of myself. I was listening to girls last night who had put on 7lbs an they were jus gutted with themselves. I don't want to feel like that when I come back you know? So that's kinds deterred me from having a blow out... Well so far anyways lol

Hope y'all have a fab day, only 1 more day till the weekend!!!

Ask xxxxx

Well done Ivea!! You're doing so well! :D I'm slightly jealous of your quick weight loss tbh ;) Hee hee. But everyone's bodies are different, so we got to make the best of what we've got!

I believe the ladies were disappointed because they (somewhere deep down in some deep magical land) were expecting NOT to have put on any weight because they've been doing so well. Crooked thinking like that gets to us - because it essentially means we get no reward for the hard work we do and we DO expect a reward. However, the natural world, nature and especially our bodies do not have such concepts. Plainly you are what you do - and you will always get what you work for (or not). 7lbs gain sounds like it's water weight ONLY, so if I gained just 7lbs I'd be happy - since I know it would literally drop off within a week or two. REAL fat takes longer than that - to both gain and lose. I remember with horrendous bingeing (and I do mean eating carbs and sugar ALL DAY) - I gained about a stone per month. So about the same rate as loss (for some very lucky people) on LLT. Gaining weight - while technically easier than losing, it still will take a good amount of time to do so.

So, relax on your holiday - don't do anything TOO silly and know that any damage will get fixed within 3 weeks. :)

xx

Last edited:
Youre so right min. I plan on eating but nothing major. Also I only want to be on this plan till august, no longer and then I'll see where I'll go from there. I've broken the smoking habit, I've broken the drinking habit just need to make sure I do the same with food!!

Feeling pretty marvellous today on my achievement of 2.5 stone and very excited at the thoughts of more going ASAP!! This diet can have such hard times but when you put the work in you really see the results. I'm so delighted that I started this journey, and once I keep the temptation and crooked thoughts in check then there's no reason why I can't maintain my target weight for good. Really I never thought I could stick this out and right now I know I can do this till I'm at my goal of 11 stone. Anything else after that is a bonus!! Ahhh to be a size 12 again! I'm quite broad too so I tend to look a size smaller than what I am? My friend is getting married in November and I want to be a slim Jim for that! Also it's my birthday in august and I'm certain I'll be in the 11 stone mark for it. I saw a photo last night of when we were away in march and omg I don't know who that person is. Good god, I've no neck? Just a giant wide face and a pair of shoulders!!!! So when I see things like that it puts my loss so far into perspective.

So I'm really happy and really proud with how I've done so far. Also wanna say thanks to you beautiful ladies for all your support!!! You've made a massive difference to my outlook with all your words of encouragement

Thanks so much

Love

Ask xxxxxxx

You have every right to be proud lovely xx

Back