iveabigask's Diary

well im feeling good. dont seem to have any of the crazy i initially had when starting LL!!
I guess ive become so immune to feeling sick that its become the norm lol
in a way im glad i got the blip out of my system, its just making me even more determined to be successful and do it!!!
im inbetween sizes right now, my clothes are either hanging off me or still too tiight. i seem to be living in the same work clothes the whole time!!
thanks again everyone for your support, it really does mean so much and helps to get me through all the madness.
I had thought i put on half a stone, but weighed myself this evening and it seems to only be a pound!!!!
jesus, i just dont know, but i dont feel as bloated if you know what i mean. maybe i just needed to go the loo LOL!!!! TMI i know!

anywho only 3 days left and its the weekend again hurrah!!!

Will let you know how the WI goes

love
ask xxxx

Glad to hear the damage was not as great as you feared. Head back in it now it seems. Blips happen, trick is to make them happen less and less often and minimise the damage done when the blip is happening.

No one is perfect, well appart from Lady T and a few others who manage abstinence in the face of all sorts of adversity. Respect by the way. ( Jealous cant you tell lol) I think it offers a valuable learning opportunity to see what your triggers are and then adapt a plan on how you are going to deal with them.

My plan for emergencies in work like I had the other day is going to keep an extra bar in the car, so I have something immediately to hand to pacify my in my hour of need. Not a great plan I know as I am still eating out of emotion, but one that will do a lot less damage than the option I chose the other day.

Stay strong lovely .

Onwards and downwards xx

You're so right Clara. The thing is, lately all I can stomach are the shakes. Anything else is making me gag, and the bars do really weird things to my tummy and I'm fl of wind lol!!
I feel so good today. I may have put on a pound tonight and if I do I'm ok with that cos I know it will be down next week.
The trigger was I had nowhere to hide from the food and the smell was overwhelming!! Even my husband understood why I gave in. Thankfully I seem to have saved myself somehow and not put on a mountain just yet.
It's a miracle although I do attribute some of that to my dodgy tummy.

Yuk some guy just sneezed of my leg.

I hope you all have a wonderful day cos you're wonderful

Ask xxxx

Awe Ask.

Sorry to hear about Lizzie hun. She was a cute little lizard too. Sending hugs. Xxxxxxx

Aw thanks jules, we were so upset over it
She was a cutie xx

I'm so glad you have got your head back in the zone hun, your determination inspiring! You do count it as a continuation of week 5 - treat this as a scratch in the surface, buff it out and keep going. ;)

Just don't treat your repulsion to most of the packs as an excuse, I can see that sort of thinking creeping in - of deprivation, trying to find a reason why any more little extras could be 'allowed'... Most of us actually only have about 2 favourites, I've even met people who lived JUST on CHOCOLATE shakes alone for 10 months. They're not food. They will taste disgusting, maybe even make us want to throw up. But, they are a means to an end, we have made the decision to step away from the food for a while - food won't go anywhere and neither will our fat if we keep touching food before we're ready to! ;)

Wishing you all the best!! :D
xx

Sorry to hear about Lizzy, sweetie. Sad days when a pet dies.

Chin up and all the comforting stuff that I am useless at. xx

Last edited:
glad to hear you are back on track Ask. Good luck with your journey x

Ivea, Im so sorry to hear about ur Lizzy, my thoughts are with you darling..... all the best for WI xxxx

Min you're always full of great advice!!!

Thanks for the sympathies guys, I was so upset over her. Poor little thing.

So I'm off to my weigh in, I've bloody jitterbugs in my tummy for fear I'll be in trouble for my blip!!!
I don't think I will stay for the counselling, I had a rubbish nights sleep last night and was up half the night with a dodgy belly so think I'll get weighed and go home to rest. Plus I'm doing training this week and it's pretty tough going so that has me tired too!!!

Will let you know how the weigh in goes

Ask xxx

Well ladies I'm down 1.5 pounds?!!!!
Not sure how it happened but reckon the fact I wasn't so well afterwards had something to do with it.

Just having the shepherds pie and its nice! I had 3 as my 3 foodpacks this evening!!!

Is it ok to eat 3 a day!?

Just popping in and got caught up on your diary. VERY sorry to hear about Lizzy :( my sympathy to you
Glad you are back in the zone now and...a BIG congrats on the loss!

xx

Well done on the weighloss!

Hope you are ok my lovely, I know how hard these things hit! xx

Well done on the WL hun.. whats the shepherds pie like xxx

What a relief Ask to have lost and not gained. You can definitely put it behind you now and close the door.

Three a day,,, do you mean only three packs a day or three of the same type? My consultant advises that you should have the four even if you have to double one up to take it. Going below the four makes our body feel as if it is in starvation mode. ( Well more than what it is lol)

Onwards and downwards lovely x

Awe well done ask. So pleased for you hun. New week. Stay strong. Xxxxx

Three a day,,, do you mean only three packs a day or three of the same type?

I don't know if I misunderstood but I thought she meant that she had picked up three packs of the shepherds pie at her WI for the week?

I am very excited about trying this shepherds pie.. and the minestrone soup, it will be lovely to have another couple of options to try :)

Congrats on the 1.5lbs loss ! x

Well I had a shepherds pie, and then 5 minutes later I had another 2 lol I was starving!!!!! Just to note, don't eat 3 in one go. You'll be sick!!!
Feeling marvellous today, wearing a skirt I haven't worn for over a year and couldn't get it up over my hips a month ago!!
Beautiful sunny day here in Dublin, hope the sun is shining where you are!!

Ask xxxxxx

Yippee it's Friday!!! Feeling great again today. Had a fantisticly long shower last night and got a really good nights sleep.
Hoping today won't be so bad in work.
Diet is going well, starting to think what my options are when I go away on my hols. There's no way I'm undoing all the good work for the sake of a holiday!!
Tried on a bikini last night and needless to say my body's not quite ready yet lol!!
Another stone and it should be ok, but we'll see. This really is the best thing I've ever done. Once you get into the swing of things its really worthwhile!!!

Have a lovely day all

Ask xxx

Back