I'VW LOST ANOTHER 3LB

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by sacha, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sacha

sacha Banned

Start Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I have tried really hard this week to be good! I have stuck to my kcals and not had more than Im meant to, no wine, I have had a nibble now and again of my other halfs dinner but generally been good! I done 2.5hrs in the gym Monday and Tuesday another 1.5hrs. I tried to drink as much water as I cld. And Im really pleased.

If I can lose anohter 3lb next week I've emt my jan target of 12lb total loss, and will be on track for being my target weight by Valentines! I'm so happy that my hard works paying off!
    I have some meals out this week tho so hopefully if I slog it at the gym I will stay on target!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done sacha, that must really make you feel great!

you're a far better person than me to do all that work at the gym, i do think about it and am still thinking about it, probably will still be thinking about it next week too, lol!!!

keep it up x

4. sacha

sacha Banned

Start Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I wasnt really that motivated but once i went a few times I wanted 2 go more often cos I flt quite positive!!

5. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Well done sacha thats really good im pleased that your seeing the fruits of your labour.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.