Jack_D's Food Diary - please have a peek

Jack_D

If you could have a look and advise.....

Wednesday 6th Oct Extra Easy

Breakfast - Omelette, mushrooms lean bacon & chinzno Sausage 28g ( 2.5 syns) 1 baby bel

Lunch - Jacket Potato, with Carb/prawn spread, tomato cucumber Spring onion and 28g feta cheese (Hex A) Salad - 2tlbs of Salad Cream ( 2) syns

Dinner - Chicken Curry with rice, half a nan bread (3.5) syns - Strawberries and yogurt

Snacks - 2 plums - 1 Bannana

Total Syns 8

Black Coffe 4 Hot water with lemon 2
Many thanks for having a look

Last edited:
Thursday 7th Oct Extra Easy

Breakfast - Omelette, mushrooms lean bacon & chinzno Sausage 28g ( 2.5 syns) Low Low Cheese (42g) (Hex A)

Lunch - Left over Chicken Curry with rice Strawberries and yogurt

Dinner - Chunky Sausage, chicken and bacon Stew, with leeks, carrotts, swede, onions ,veg stock (might do some dumplings) will count in my syns if i do)

Snacks - Orange x 2, Bananna x 2 , packet of Velvert Cruch (5syns) 1 slice of (home made Wholewheat Bread) (Hex B) spread of marg (2 syns)

Total Syns 9.5

Drinks - 5 Black Coffees 1 Hot Water with Lemon

Last edited:
Friday 9th Oct - Extra Easy

WI day feeling rather pleased scales saying - 2.0lb so here is todays menu

Breakfast - 1 slice of Wholemeal Breas (homemade) spread of flora (2syns) - strawberries and shape zero yogurt.

Lunch -Chunky Sausage, chicken and bacon Stew, with leeks, carrotts, swede, onions ,veg stock strawberries and shape zero yogurt.

Dinner - Jacket Pot, with crab and prawn mix with tomato and cucumber salad..... (2 tbs salad cream) 2 syns

Snacks

Total Syns

Drinks - 4 Black Coffee

Last edited:
Watch that homemade bread, that wont be on the HEB list i dont reckon. and when i worked out my homemade bread per slice it came out VERY high. so you'll need to work out the syns for that.

Watch that homemade bread, that wont be on the HEB list i dont reckon. and when i worked out my homemade bread per slice it came out VERY high. so you'll need to work out the syns for that.

Thanks honey, i didn;t reliase that Homemade bread wasn;t a Hex B

Will knock that on the head and go back to Weight Watchers

Saturday 9th Oct Extra Easy

Breakfast - Omelette, mushrooms lean bacon and onion

Lunch - Jacket Potato with chicken and salad

Dinner - Beef stew with a mix of veg (cooking in the slow cooker right now)

Snacks - Strawberries and yogurt

Total Syns

Black Coffe 2

Back