Green Day Jacket potatoes cooked in a slow cooker

Enjoy....

Omg thankyou so much for this idea! Its going to save me lots of time and effort. I love jacket spuds, and the days I plan to have them are the ones I am too tired to faff about with cooking them and I end up eating bad things. I made some today, ready by lunch. I have used 2, and put 2 in the fridge for tomorrow, just bake to make them crispy!! Eeeek I love them! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! Xxx

What an excellent idea for anyone who is out all day especially if you are on a green day and can team them up with something that just means opening a can or a packet.

Sue xx

I've had my slowcooker for a bit but was always scared of using it without liquid in just in case it cracked the crockpot. (mine said must have ltr of liquid, which I now know isn't necessary from my own experiments)
Well if you're all doing it without problems then it must be okay so I'll have to try this. :)

i thought you had to have liquid or it cracked the pot? my mums pot cracked because she had it in with no liquid to warm up while she made the stuff to go in it?

Back