JackieN's simply food diary - Mainly red but odd, green/EE

JackieN

One day at a time, one step at a time
I decided to have a food only diary as I natter too much on my normal diary and want to be able to see what I've eaten during the week etc :8855:

TUESDAY

breakfast - oatso simple, with blueberries and 1 tsp of golden syrup (HEXB1, HEXA1, 1 syn golden syrup

Lunch - Pastrami, beetroot, spring onion, yellow and red baby tomatoes, raw pepper, cottage cheese, 2 boiled eggs.

Tea - Crunchy topped cod - free on EE/Red but using 1 HEXB for the bread with fresh veggies

snacks - melon, strawberries 4 rivita (6 syns) with philly light HEXA2

total syns - 7

WEDNESDAY

brekkie - oatso simple, blueberries & 1 syn for golden syrup

Lunch - OMG it was lush. Lush lush lush. did I mention it was lush? sticky chicken (4 syns) I was a pig at ate half, with salad of lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion, celery, apple, cucumber, grapes, tomatoes, pepper
173.jpg

snacks - boiled egg, bananna

got hungry so had 4 rivita (HEXB2) philly light HEXA2

Last edited:
That's looking good Jackie Super Slimmer !!!

hugs xxxx

THURSDAY

Yesterday ended badly :( with a choccie craving like one i've never had before. I consumed a large bar of galaxy (I don't even eat galaxy as makes me feel sick as so creamy I'm a cadburys girl) felt sick and no longer have the choccie craving :eek:

So total syns for yesterday 101010101010101 :eek:

today is another day and

Meals planned for today are

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (B1) Milk (A1) 1/.2 syn of sugar, bananna

Lunch - sticky chicken and salad as have the other half left from yesterday hoping its as nice heated up

tea - I have dusted down the slow cooker (which I never use) and popped a beef joint in surrounded by casserole veggies, and 2 oxo cubes

it was worth dusting down the slow cooker. The beef was lush. So tea was beef, veggies, HEXB2 of baby new potatoes roasted in their skins, 1 yorkshire (3 syns) and gravy (2 syns)

snacks - strawberries, activia 0% fat yoghurt

total syns today 5.5 :D

Last edited:
Stick with it Jackie..............you can do it You know you can.

It is only food after all and you ca always find a substitute for your cravings.

Go for it Jackie don't let yourself down !!!

big hugs xxxxxx

Stick with it Jackie..............you can do it You know you can.

It is only food after all and you ca always find a substitute for your cravings.

Go for it Jackie don't let yourself down !!!

big hugs xxxxxx

thanks Sue you are so lovely :D

Right lunch is all free food. a nice plate with

pastrami, cottage cheese, boiled egg, seafood sticks, celery, peppers, grapes, spring onion, beetroot, cucumber, tomato

I actually like lunches like this as I can nibble as I work and I find it alot more filling then I ever imagined.

This is the lady that never ate fruit, veg, salad (yack) its amazing how much our taste buds can change really isn't it. I still do not love salad, but then I am not a rabbit :8855:

tea - was so yummy and filling and reminded me why I like red days/SW :D

2 wholemeal rolls lightly toasted (HEXB2 + 6 syns) mushrooms, 'fried egg' lean bacon all fat removed, squidge of ketchup (1-2 syns)

Just like mcdonalds bacon & egg mcmuffin but better :D

so total syns today 8-9 :D

I shall have a yoghurt and strawberries later to stop me munching :D

Feeling so bloated today, wonder if the bread didn't help yesterday? Don't eat much bread or rolls these days

breakfast - 2 weetabix, milk, 1/2 syn sugar, bananna (b1, a1)

lunch at 4pm - cheese sandwich - at party

tea - tin ravioli, homemade individual cheesecake made with one alpen light, quark, options, with strawberries and kiwi

[/COLOR]
no idea how to syn it etc so will just get on with it as all in all considering the awful day I had yesterday I am happy with what I ate :D

Last edited:
SUNDAY

red day

breakfast - 2 weetabix (B1)milk (A1) 1/2 syn sugar. bananna

lunch - roasted bns (free) green beans (free) carrots (free) parnsips (2 syns) yorkshire (3 syns) so juicy sweet and sour (blooming hot and 3 syns) snacks - melon/strawberries/kiwiw

tea -6 finn crisp (B2) not sure about these they are okay never had them before, philly light (A2) cucumber, pickled onions, celery, boiled egg

total syns - 8 so 8.5. syns today.

Last edited:
Weigh in this morning and lost 1lb :) officially when I weighed last monday (as used to weigh on a Saturday) I've lost 3lb but I forgot to change my stats etc.

MONDAY
Breakfast - bread HEXB1, Bacon, mushrooms, ketchup (1 syn) good old bacon and mushroom buttie

Okay Monday ended badly - I had around half my weekly syns at lunchtime all on rubbish.

So I have 7-8 syns a day now for rest of week to pull it back

Today is a new day and I've just ceremoniously removed the last snickers bar from desk, ie open it, pour washing up liquid on it, bin it :D actually mentally it was a good thing to do :)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (b1) milk (a1) 1/2 syn of sugar, bananna

Lunch was

jacket potato, chilli (all free)

snack bananna
1 boiled egg

tea - jacket spud, sausage casserole (3 syns for sausages, 1.5 for the sauce) green beans, carrots

afters - eaton mess (2.5 syns meringue) quark mixed with white choccie options (1/2 syn) and 2 options between 6 of us, fresh mixed berries

total syns = 8

WEDNESDAY
breakfast: oatso simple plain (HEXB) milk (HEXA) blueberries, and 1 syn golden syrup

lunch - tuna, salad cream (1 syn) cottage cheese, spring onion, peach, boiled egg

I am saving my syns so that I can have two bacon rolls for tea :D ie one HEXB and one 6 syns :D can't wait

Tea was 2 wholemeal rolls (HEXB2) + 6 syns, bacon, egg, ketchup (1 syn)

pudding - alpen light 3 syns, bannana, strawberries, 0% yoghurt

total syns = 12

Last edited:
thursday - EE

breakfast Oatso simple plain (HEXB) milk (HEXA) 1 syn golden syrup, blueberries

lunch - 2 chicken breast (southern fried coating) 2 syns, salad

snack - one alpen light crumbled mixed with quark and 1 syn of choccie options and a bannana

tea - sw chips in skins, sweet & sour mugshot poured over the chips, 1/3 plate salad

syns so far today = 7

Last edited:
thursday - EE

breakfast Oatso simple plain (HEXB) milk (HEXA) 1 syn golden syrup, blueberries

lunch - 2 chicken breast (southern fried coating) 2 syns, salad

snack - one alpen light crumbled mixed with quark and 1 syn of choccie options and a bannana

tea - sw chips in skins, sweet & sour mugshot poured over the chips, 1/3 plate salad

syns so far today = 7

Hi Jackie I have never had mugshots are they nice and what flavours do they come in. If you need a sweet fix I always have homemade little meringues in the fridge syn free to nibble on, you can always put them with your fruit. Jane x

I am not a huge lover of mugshots but quite like the sweet and sour one with chips and I like the chicken one. There are other flavours but i've never tried them. I usually keep a couple in the cupboard as they are quick

Do you use sweetner to make your meringues? Its hard as I try to avoid sweetners where possible hence having to syn them all the time :( xxxxx

Back