JackieN's simply food diary - Mainly red but odd, green/EE

Wednesday

red day

breakfast - oatsosimple plain (B1) milk (A1) 1tsp golden syrup (1syn) blueberries

lunch - sw quiche, 2 boiled eggs
mullerlight yoghurt
bananna

tea - 2 toasted wholemeal rolls (1 B2 + 6 syns) bacon, egg, mushrooms, ketchup (2 syns)

syns today = 9

Last edited:
Thursday

Red day

breakfast - 2 weetabix (B1) milk (A1) 1/2 syn sugar.

lunch - rivita (B2) philly light (A2) bananna

tea - chicken wrapped in bacon, roasted bns, celeriac, green beans, carrots, parsnips (3 syns) gravy (2 syns)

alpen light (3 syns) strawberries, kiwi, 0% greek yoghurt with options (1syn - 1 tsp)

Don't seem to have eaten much today, Guess just too tired

total syns = 9.5

Last edited:
Friday

EE Day today as soooooo tired

Breakfast -oatsosimple (b) milk (a) blueberries 1 syn golden syrup

Lunch - supernoodles - 2.5 syns

tea - beef cobbler (2 syns for gravy) (1 syn for the cobbler had 3 bits as added 6 syns of cheese to whole mix ) carrots, green beans. Loads of mushrooms etc in the cobbler

tea was amazing. OMG it was lush and would defintely make it again I am stuffed and still have syns left :D

6 more syns today had 2 alpen lights so 12.5 syns

Last edited:
You o.k. my lovely friend???? Missing you and your cheery words
bighug.gif

Sunday

Red day

Breakfast - weetabix (b1) milk (A1) sugar (1 syn) bananna

lunch - rivita and philly light (B2 and A) spring onions, alpen light (3 syns)

tea - roast chicken, gravy (2 syns) roasted bns, fresh carrots and green beans

fresh pineapple

6 syns

Last edited:
Hope all is well in your world today Jackie and that is wasn't to traumatic for you or Charlie on her first day at *big* school. I am sure by the end of the day she will have a new best friend
canstock4966292.jpg

How is Chris today,

bighug.gif

Friday

EE Day today as soooooo tired

Breakfast -oatsosimple (b) milk (a) blueberries 1 syn golden syrup

Lunch - supernoodles - 2.5 syns

tea - beef cobbler (2 syns for gravy) (1 syn for the cobbler had 3 bits as added 6 syns of cheese to whole mix ) carrots, green beans. Loads of mushrooms etc in the cobbler

tea was amazing. OMG it was lush and would defintely make it again I am stuffed and still have syns left :D

6 more syns today had 2 alpen lights so 12.5 syns

Ommmmmm cobbler, what recipe did you use? And also have you bought the entire UK supply of celeriac or summat? I cant get it anywhere and have to keep using swede :( x

Erm I manage okay to get celeriac here. I often have to pop to Waitrose though :( its not easy easy but its about. The last one I got in tesco. I would be gutted if I couldn't find it now. I love it :D

Cobbler is amazing. I will go and find the recipe and post it on here for you sweetie. xxxxx

Sue its not been an easy day... Charlie cried and screamed and clung and her last words were 'I just want you mummy' :cry: Chris is in pain but not as bad so fingers crossed. kids eh! Matt is okay though :8855: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope today is easier for Charlie and therefore, for you.

bighug.gif

xxxxxx

thanks Sue. Shes being a blooming nightmare and wearing her poor mother to a frazzle...

I am being awful at keeping my food diary so today I shall try to get back to it

Today will be a red day as my scales had the cheek to say I had put 2lb on today, okay not weigh day, and okay I shouldn't have been on them, but you know how it is, we have to peek don't we :8855:

breakfast - two weetabix, (b1) milk (a1) sugar (1/2 syn)

bananna

lunch -blt yum yum (B2) ketchup (1 syn), bacon, lettuce, tomato
slice sw quiche (syn free)

option choccie drink (3 syns)

tea - chilli, bns and celeriac chips, A2 cheese

fat free greek yoghurt with options (4 syns)

total syns= 8.5

Last edited:
back to completing my food diary

Sunday

Red day

breakfast - weetabix (B1) with Milk (A1) 1/2 syn sugar bananna

lunch rivita (B2) philly light (A2) ham boiled egg grapes

mid afternoon tesco no fat greek yoghurt with 2 tsp options (1.5 syns)

tea - roast chicken breast, gamon, bns, beans, carrots, gravy (2 syns) tiny bit of yorkshire (3 syns)

bananna mixed with no fat greek yoghurt and options hazelnut (2syns)

9 syns

Back