Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

Thats brilliant news, well done chic, was so funny reading that about the alcohol as mine was the same today!! hehe! you only live once ay! :) x

Thats brilliant news, well done chic, was so funny reading that about the alcohol as mine was the same today!! hehe! you only live once ay! :) x

Thanks so much! Hahaaha, exactly thats what I keep telling myself, and strangely every time I drink few days later I loose more than the weeks I didn't drink :p xx

Thats actually really funny you should say that cus i always used to find that! i think its cus i dont eat much if i know im guna drink weeiirrdd! :)

Thats actually really funny you should say that cus i always used to find that! i think its cus i dont eat much if i know im guna drink weeiirrdd! :)

same here!! if i know im going to drink i will just have like breakfast, my friends think im crazy when im like "oh just cereal for the whole day, so i can save my calories for tonight" hahaha

I hate feeling bloated when I drink tho anyways!! I have ANOTHER night out tomoz!! oh deaaarrr, avoidance of the burger van round 2!! xxx

hahaha party animal, uni starts again for me from monday, i drink every night when my friends come back down to live, i may swell say goodbye to food and hello vodka diet haha!! have a fun night :) xxx

Thankyou!!! I have finally been made a proper member on here also so I can now read your diary and its super motivating, your so determined, very inspiring! xxx

Oh god I completley forgot my diary is in members only isnt it!! Im glad I motivate you :D Its crazy how a forum can do it because ive notice myself be motivated by peoples diaries! Your doing really well hun! Keep it up
xxx

Yesterday I saw a friend I haven't seen in a while, she moved back down for university she's one of my best friends, however she didn't say anything about my weight loss like "you look good" or anything :( so that put me in a bit of a down mood as none of my friends have said ANYTHING, then I told her I am loosing about a pound a week and she just said " oh is that it, i can loose 2 pounds in a day" bare in mind she is really skinny! It just really upsets me like nobody noticing or saying congrats and keep it up, makes me wonder if there is any point or if i am just imagining i am loosing weight as silly as that sounds, it upset me to the point where I went home and tried to make myself sick. I feel disgusting and fat, I just want to look better and it isn't happening and no one can tell I have lost any weight makes me think that its never going to happen and I will stay the way I look forever which really depresses me! Sorry for the rant but had to let it out and I cant tell my friends as they don't understand :(

How could she not tell :eek:!!! Your doing so well! This is really strange, maybe she is just jelous! I hadnt seen some family in the 6 - 7 week stage of my diet and alot of them noticed and i had lost around a stone!

Please dont be going home and making yourself sick Jade!! Its really not worth it! Think of all the effort you have put in, and your resorting to that because of a friend? Have you been measuring yourself aswel (Hips/Legs/Arms) As I only lost 0.3 of a lb this week! And I always measure myself the day of weigh in, just to see if I have lost any more, and I had lost hal a inch on my legs and a inch on my hips! So that made me feel alot better about myself!

Please let us all know how you are.

xxx:princess:xxx

How could she not tell :eek:!!! Your doing so well! This is really strange, maybe she is just jelous! I hadnt seen some family in the 6 - 7 week stage of my diet and alot of them noticed and i had lost around a stone!

Please dont be going home and making yourself sick Jade!! Its really not worth it! Think of all the effort you have put in, and your resorting to that because of a friend? Have you been measuring yourself aswel (Hips/Legs/Arms) As I only lost 0.3 of a lb this week! And I always measure myself the day of weigh in, just to see if I have lost any more, and I had lost hal a inch on my legs and a inch on my hips! So that made me feel alot better about myself!

Please let us all know how you are.

xxx:princess:xxx

Aw thankyou, true words! I have no idea, only one of my friends have said you have lost a bit of weight so it made me feel really crappy and I just gave in and thought doing what I did would be last resort to loose the weight but now I have taken the time to look back on it, it was very silly of me and I wont ever do that again, at least I know in myself I have lost some weight because the scales say so, and that should be enough to keep me motivated. Thankyou <3 xx

Jade, you really have done so so well. It does sound to me like this "friend" of yours is jealous. Sometimes it doesn't matter how skinny people are when other people lose weight and look great they don'y like it. It doesn't sound to me like this person is a true friend. Do not let her or anybody get you down, just concentrate on what you have been doing and I bet you look amazing!! Im quite an arty farty person! I have a book where I right down thoughts, stick pics and diets etc and also keep my food diary. I find it really helps, maybe you could do something like this and write down all the reasons you are doing what you are, that way you can look back on it if you ever feel its pointless! Stay positive and Keep smiling my lovely! Hope i have been of some help! Xx

Jade, you really have done so so well. It does sound to me like this "friend" of yours is jealous. Sometimes it doesn't matter how skinny people are when other people lose weight and look great they don'y like it. It doesn't sound to me like this person is a true friend. Do not let her or anybody get you down, just concentrate on what you have been doing and I bet you look amazing!! Im quite an arty farty person! I have a book where I right down thoughts, stick pics and diets etc and also keep my food diary. I find it really helps, maybe you could do something like this and write down all the reasons you are doing what you are, that way you can look back on it if you ever feel its pointless! Stay positive and Keep smiling my lovely! Hope i have been of some help! Xx

Thankyou, that made me smile :) I asked them again yesterday if they think I have lost weight and they was like " yeah you can tell" I was like, why haven't you told me before? if my friend was loosing weight I would tell her everyday how amazing she looked so I agree about the true friend part! I think that diary would be very helpful, im going to give that a go :)

I weighed myself this morning after yesterday the wii scales said I had gained a pound in a day, this morning it said I had lost 4 pounds, I moved the wii scales to a different part of the floor and it said I had gained a pound meaning I had lost just 3 pounds, does anyone else have this problem with the wii scales? I usually never have a problem so I'm not sure whether to believe it now haha, I used our normal mechanical scales after and as its really quite hard to see as the lines are so small, however it was around the heavier side of 10 stone so maybe the wii scales were correct. So according to the scales I am now 10 stone 9 pounds, might try and weigh myself on some digital scales today if I can find one in boots or something, wish me luck!

Haven't updated my food diary for a while, been pretty busy partying now uni is back on.

Monday -
salad - 172 cals
crisps - 99 cals
pizza - 432 calls
(cinema - took grapes instead of buying popcorn yippee)

Tuesday -
1 slice of bread - 95 cals
3 snack a jacks - 123 cals
salad - 100 cals
1 Bottle of brothers cider, 1 bottle of perry

Wednesday -
2 shredded wheat - 213 cals
Mexican chili and salad - 220 cals
1 Bottle of brothers cider, 1 bottle of perry, half a bottle of wine, OOPS.

Thursday -
1 snack a jack - 41 cals
1 slice of bread - 95 cals, 2 slices of bacon, grilled fat taken off (not sure of the calories but needed the hangover cure of bacon!!)
Fruit - 50 cals
Salad - 10 cals
1 bowl of rice

The wii scales said today I have gained 2 pounds, I was really upset and I really need to go buy myself some new scales and hopefully they will be more accurate, I think because I haven't been eating a lot as I know I will be drinking at night I haven't been very good for the week so its possible I have gained those 2 pounds, I am going to try and stop drinking for a week and see if I loose any weight and then I will know why I did gain the 2 pounds.
I also see that my eating habits and what I have eaten this week is rubbish too, but at least I haven't gorged on take aways like all my other friends have been doing, I just bring my own food round so I know how many calories are in it but I really need to get back into the swing of things fast.

Last edited:
Back