Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

Well... I wouldn't work entirely from BMI, however your BMI does say you are "overweight" so I would say that it is perfectly fine that you think you want to lose weight. However, the picture of you doesn't look like you are overweight at all!!

All of my friends so "you don't need to lose weight" - ummmm, hello, I'm still classed as obese!! I think it is hard to tell who is saying it to be nice and make you feel better, and who is saying it to actually help!

Well... I wouldn't work entirely from BMI, however your BMI does say you are "overweight" so I would say that it is perfectly fine that you think you want to lose weight. However, the picture of you doesn't look like you are overweight at all!!

All of my friends so "you don't need to lose weight" - ummmm, hello, I'm still classed as obese!! I think it is hard to tell who is saying it to be nice and make you feel better, and who is saying it to actually help!

Thanks hun, I know it really annoys me when my friends say you look fine, coming from size 8's makes me really annoyed haha! I just hope I loose these 2 pounds I gained so I can start to try loose another 1-2 stone! xx

Hello did u buy some scales?? I've been there heard all that with my friends.
It's hard at times to actually listen and here what they are saying. I had jealous friends who still haven't said a word to me coming from a
size 18-16 to sizes 10-12 it makes me chuckle when I see them.
I'm happier u do look tiny in your pic. Well done to you.

And good luck to you.

Hi Hun... get yourself some new scales and also a new friend ;) I got some new digital scales at the start of my diet and try & weigh myself no more than twice a week and always at the same time of day. Make sure the scales are on a hard floor, not carpet. My Wii fit says I'm a 1lb lighter than my scales - I can live with it.
You're doing great - please don't start making yourself sick. I went through that many years ago, and it's a road to nowhere. Stay healthy & happy.

x

You look amazing in your photo!! :D

I refuse to believe you're 11 stone on it though?!?! x

Hello did u buy some scales?? I've been there heard all that with my friends.
It's hard at times to actually listen and here what they are saying. I had jealous friends who still haven't said a word to me coming from a
size 18-16 to sizes 10-12 it makes me chuckle when I see them.
I'm happier u do look tiny in your pic. Well done to you.

And good luck to you.

Really? I would love to be a size 10 hehe, it must be jealousy if they didn't say a word to you! Thanks hun you too xxx

Hi Hun... get yourself some new scales and also a new friend ;) I got some new digital scales at the start of my diet and try & weigh myself no more than twice a week and always at the same time of day. Make sure the scales are on a hard floor, not carpet. My Wii fit says I'm a 1lb lighter than my scales - I can live with it.
You're doing great - please don't start making yourself sick. I went through that many years ago, and it's a road to nowhere. Stay healthy & happy.

x

I really do need to go get myself some digital scales, i weighed myself again today on the wii and it said i lost 2 pounds then i moved it and it said i gained a pound :( thanks hun, i don't think i will ever be doing that again don't worry xx

Monday
2 shredded wheat - 213 cals
Salad - 173 cals
Crisps - 99 cals
1 snack - 41 cals
2 eggs - 140 cals
2 bread - 190 cals
Total - 856
Pilates for one hour.

Tuesday
Pasta chicken and basil - 442 cals
Crisps - 99 cals
Dinner - Chicken Tikka - 424 cals
Total - 1,178

Wednesday
1 snack - 41 cals
2 bread - 190
1 egg - 70 cals
Lasagne + Salad - 366 cals
Total - 880

Thursday
Shredded wheat - 213 cals
1 snack - 82 cals
Bread - 95 cals / 1 egg - 70 cals
Dinner, mexican chili and salad - 220 cals
Cracker - 32 cals
Total so far - 712
Upper body work out half an hour - 80 cals / lower body work out half an hour - 100 cals = 180 cals burned

Been an O.K week so far, have resisted the pubs with my university friends which would lead me to consuming waaaay to many liquid calories. My weight has just been increasing over the past few weeks even though my eating habits have stayed the same :-( Hopefully when I weigh in next week it would have gone down a little, so desperate to be at 10 stone. I think my weight hasn't been going down as I have stopped the exercising everyday since I tore the muscles in my ankle, however I am doing pilates once a week (as its expensive!!) and now can work out a bit more as its healing quickly.

Wow jade your doing so well. I have binged and drank all week and im dreading weigh in tomoz. I know i would of defenitly gained. I don't know if i want to weigh in at all! You must have so much determination to stick to around 800 cals!! How do you do it???! xx

Haha!! I did that last week, everyday I drank I was like ah crap, but when everyone is drinking its really hard to say no, plus I LOVE going out, If I stopped drinking/partying I would feel very depressed! I just haven't had much healthy food in really haha, I only have eggs / shredded wheat and a healthy meal for dinner in till I go shopping on Monday so haven't had the choice to eat more :p Plus I forget to eat during the day now as I am usually not hungry. Your doing really well too, everyone is allowed to have naughty weeks of drinking hehe!

Saturday
2 mini roll bread - 46 x 2
1 egg - 123
1 snack - 42
1 crisps - 86
lasagne and salad - 600
943 cals

*half an hour of cardio - 200 cals burned
200 sit ups

Sunday
2 mini roll bread - 46 x 2
1 snack - 46
1 crisps - 86
chicken, salad and home made wedge/chips - 400 cals

*80 mins of davina's super body work out, oh my god, it is HARD WORK, I have never exercised so hard in my life, my legs started to feel 4 times heavier couldn't lift them anymore! not sure how many calories 80 mins of non stop cardio burns, but it must be a lot?

Haven't been on here for a while oops!
I wont updated back, on average im on about 100-1200 calories a day so far, been doing 50 mins of davina superbody work out most nights.
My wii scales say im 10stone 4 pounds :D and my other scales say about the same (mechanical hard to see those little lines!)
Only need to loose about 1 more stone before december then I would have hit my target :D

hello anybody about?? :wave_cry:
Been dieting the same since I last updated and still loosing on average 1-2 pounds a week :)
Anyways I never let people take photos of me, well I never did like them too when I was bigger and I had no photos of me that I didn't take myself of me now I have lost 2 stone, I went out and some photos were taken and I looked at them and thought
IS THAT ME?!?
I then got up some photos from the start of last year and I am totally shocked at how big I used to be compared to how I look now, Its taken me a long time to come to terms with my new body because I still think I look exactly the same,these photos are helping me, although I still am using the excuse that its like a camera angle or something hehe
Before : Probably about 11 and a half - 12 stone

Last edited:
Wow Jade, what a difference. Well done lady, I'm very jealous at how fabulous you look!!!

thankyou all so much! your kind words mean a lot to me :)
couldn't have come this far without all your support that is for sure!! <3

Back