Step 1 Sole Source Jade's Diary

Had a black coffee tonight with sweetener (hope that's allowed?) to get rid of food cravings.. It was quite pleasant actually, I couldn't bear another glass of water. Taking 8 antibiotics a day so drinking more water with them... Spent more time pee'ing than anything today lol x

Great thing you're doing. 2 Stones is not much and you'll step into 2013 very fit. Keep it up!

Don't use Fructose-based sweeteners as they cheat your brain into thinking you have Glucose in your blood where you don't, and it only causes more insulin = more hunger.

Thanks Thomas I hope so. Hmm I'm in bed now so will check the ingredients in the morning. Your all so clued up its great posting on here, I'd hate to think I was bombarding my consultant with all of this I'm pretty sure, even though its her job, she would get fed up of me lol x

Hi J.D

We are quite similar...

I started at 14st 4 oz and I'm now 11st 13oz. Im 5 ft 7 and nearly 40. Some weeks I lose 3-4oz other weeks its inches. I'm doing SS+ which means I can have a meal - ok it's not a Dominies pizza it's a small amount of protein and selected greens but its actually ok. I'm a piggy so if I can do it .. so you can you!

I've buggered up, believe me and wasted so much money being good in the day and then scoffing at night. Not anymore. This is about week 5 of hardcore- no cheating - " I'm fitting into that size 12 works Christmas 'do' topshop dress !!! "

I'll walk through it with you.. Honestly. It's tricky to miss out on grub sometimes but it's worth it ti lose weight like this. I personally felt SW and WW took too long to shift the initial weight but everyone is different aren't they. Try SS+ .. I've got a few menu ideas that keep me going.

Good luck x

Hi jade

How was yesturday for you???

Today will be a good day.. What shakes u having?? Must say I'm looking forward to getting through the weekend! Weekends are usually my toughest time when on a diet!!

Haven't had a sneaky weigh yet have you? Is your weigh day Tuesday? X

Thanks willow.. Going stick to just SS for now. It's still early days and thank you I really do need someone to walk me through it lol.

Yesterday was brill Ruby apart from the headache last night but I battled through it with water and watched PS I love you, then had a black coffee, pleasantly nice. My taste buds have changed so much already.

Well yesterday I had banana shake, split in two, mushroom soup split in two, a vanilla shake with coffee and a strawberry shake, all were lovely.

Today i might try choc orange, cookies and cream, a different soup & maybe the cappachino (sp?) flavour ... Want some more porridge ! Lol. My weigh day is Wednesday morning then it's exactly a week since I was last weighed. I get weighed straight after the school run so I don't mind missing my breakfast til I get home :) x

Oh and yeah I weighed yesterday morning and had lost 2lbs... Would have been more if I didn't eat food when I was Ill thurs night :( x

Hahaha u can have my porridges!!! Ugh! Haha..

I'm loving the choc mint at the mo but only have one left so am saving it for when I most need it! Haha

Just cooking my partner some meat balls they smell gooood! But so does my glass of water... ;)

I don't think iv drunk much today so I'm trying to down some now!!!

I cooked the fam spaghetti meatballs and garlic bread yesterday. Ah temptation.

I've not drank much today either, must be a day 4 thing lol. Just can't wait til Wednesday to get weighed officially to see if the hard work is paying off lol x

My Boyf has got his friend over for a drink tonight.. Eeeek my weakness!! Glad I weighed myself now this morning to not knock me off track... Black coffee it is then x

Oh my god they are ordering take away. Where's my water??? x

Oh my god they are ordering take away. Where's my water??? x

Just think of how much unhealthy junk they're putting inside their bodies when you're throwing the junk away from your body!

I'm holding on with my water lol. Not giving in. I even ordered it for them! Check me out!! x

Survived the Chinese with lots of water lol didn't help my Boyf was very drunk and kept forgetting my diet and offering me food... Testing willpower to the max lol. Very proud of myself :) insert smug face here!

In bed now and feeling very hungry... Time to sleep I think x

Well done on surviving the Chinese!!

Honestly see once your past the first few days it get so much easier, it becomes a habbit and you get spurred on each week by your losses!

You'll do fab chic!

xx

Still can't sleep lol getting the head pains again, hope it's that ketosis lark lol. Really hoping for a good first loss Wednesday if not il be so disappointed. First period came tonight too after no periods for 2 years due to the depo, ive just come off it, hoping that doesn't affect loss too much. On a more positive note, i only missed my last shot on 21st November... Majority of people don't get a period til 12-18 months later, all being well I will be putting weight back on for the right reasons before I know it lol. I've been thinking all night, I wonder if a vlcd and lots of water can flush the depo from your system quicker? Hmmm... lol x

Had a bit of a break down on my Boyf today :( tears and everything... "I don't want to be fat" "I'm not sure i can keep affording CD" "I may just re join Sw" "I miss eating with you"...

He talked me out of it all thankfully. X

Nearing the end of day *counts on fingers* 5!!!! Wow that's gone pretty quick considering I haven't eaten food (except that one time we know about as Jezza would say lol) ... Mouth is feeling really weird, take it I'm in ketosis now then? One more pack left for today. My tummy feels smaller already, unless it's all in my head lol.. Really proud of myself for not touching crisps, biscuits, and Chinese that was right in front of me last night and really proud for not weeing the bed after how much water I drank to get me through it :p I'm over my little breakdown earlier, crisis diverted I'm gonna soldier on and take it one day at a time. Need to keep reminding myself I won't be on SS forever. Hope everyone is good x

Keep it up jade your doing brilliant...
100% SS for me as of now!!!
Just having cookies and cream shake.. Nice..
So far I think next week I'm going to be living on chocolate, mint choc and cookies and cream!! X

Back