Jade's food diary

I love party rings. The only biscuit I can eat without dunking it in a brew lol but can eat loads!!

I need food before my driving lesson but have nothing in breakfast wise.

Aw they're lush aren't they! I love how you can have like 10 for ya 15 syns if ya wanted lol.
Aw get some grub in ya! Even some fruit or some toast :)
How's ya driving coming along? I love driving now I've passed but HATED lessons! X

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

It's good. Test booked for 13th June so got another 8 lessons or so, dead nervous now!

I had a bacon & tomato omelette before I went out and diet Pepsi, trying cut down on milk & not even had bread for a couple of days, not fancied it & ran out but its doing wonders for my loss because I was 14.12 this morning (even with wet hair after a bath lol) so if I stay the same tomorrow I've lost 1st! :)

0/15

How was your salad last night hun? The omlette sounds yummy, I never really eat bacon but might add it to a couple of my meals. Great news about booking your test, i'm sure you will pass :) x

It's good. Test booked for 13th June so got another 8 lessons or so, dead nervous now!

I had a bacon & tomato omelette before I went out and diet Pepsi, trying cut down on milk & not even had bread for a couple of days, not fancied it & ran out but its doing wonders for my loss because I was 14.12 this morning (even with wet hair after a bath lol) so if I stay the same tomorrow I've lost 1st! :)

0/15

Aw lovely!! A while left yet but good luck!!
Aw sounds delicious :) I know I think I need to cut back cos I easily have 5 cuppa's a day!
I've decided for weighing tomorrow to not eat or drink when I finish at 10 tonight just straight to bed ha:)

I hope mean 13.12 lol my god well done! Ya gonna overtake me! X

Yeah 13.12 lol was so used to typing 14!! Anything lower tomorrow will be a bonus but I'm chuffed with 2lbs off and getting into 13's.

I have way too many coffees so drinking diet pop now instead.

Yeah 13.12 lol was so used to typing 14!! Anything lower tomorrow will be a bonus but I'm chuffed with 2lbs off and getting into 13's.

I have way too many coffees so drinking diet pop now instead.

Well done! Gonna be exciting!!
I really don't feel like I've done well this week. I haven't done anything out of place or a bad thing since Sunday night and I've had three trips to the gym and I still feel like I'm not gonna see results! I'm dreading it! X

We all feel like that sometimes. U might be surprised :) n your going the gym a lot you might be losing inches not lbs some weeks too.

We all feel like that sometimes. U might be surprised :) n your going the gym a lot you might be losing inches not lbs some weeks too.

Yeah true! I think my shape is changing definitely but I suppose when I eat lots I just feel bloated! X

Aw you should measure yourself too.

I had chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce for dinner today & for tea I cooked chicken stuffed with steak sauce (1) wrapped in bacon with salad & Sw chips with extra light mayo (0.5) Full up!!

1.5/15 shame I've got nothing nice to spend some syns on lol

Caved and had a few coffees! Not had my hea today though so 2 coffees won't hurt eh!

Thank you, anything below 14st is a bonus, can't even grumble at a maintain really after another weekend off plan. Good luck tomorrow Too Sam.

-2lbs :)

13st 12lbs!

Thank you. Hope u get to the bottom of your maintain :( don't give up though.

Thank you. Hope u get to the bottom of your maintain :( don't give up though.

Been to boots. It's right :( think to be honest the treat day sundt is the answer!
I tried my dress from a funeral I went to two weeks ago that was quite tight! Too tight for me, I tried it on again this morning as going to another and it's loads looser! Weird x

Well done on your fab loss hun, you must be so chuffed to be in the 13's :D
Do you have any plans for the weekend? x

Haha I disappeared again didn't I :p not had a mad weekend, been pretty chilled but ate far to many things I shouldn't.

It's Monday now, fresh start. I start my training for my course in an hour, eek! I did school run, went into town and considered a Starbucks because I had loads of time to kill but decided to come home & have a healthier brew instead lol.

Least I've had nothing stolen or been whacked this weekend lol. Just had my eyebrows threaded in town, really needed doing, bet I've lost a few lbs there :p

Haha I disappeared again didn't I :p not had a mad weekend, been pretty chilled but ate far to many things I shouldn't.

It's Monday now, fresh start. I start my training for my course in an hour, eek! I did school run, went into town and considered a Starbucks because I had loads of time to kill but decided to come home & have a healthier brew instead lol.

Least I've had nothing stolen or been whacked this weekend lol. Just had my eyebrows threaded in town, really needed doing, bet I've lost a few lbs there :p

Haha yeah ya fell off the planet!? What did you have?
I was naughty too ;( Monday is a new day though! X

Back