Jade's food diary

I'll tell u just to make YOU feel better lol.

Friday I was asked to go and do a few hours work in the sandwich place I used to work at. I had bacon cheese & mushroom on white bread! Then had Chinese that night along with 2 bulmers & 1 carling. Saturday I had a bacon cheese and sausage baguette, I took my kids to a play centre and had a burger!! Saturday night I had an Indian takeaway from asda, along with all them £1 treat bags of munches that are all on offer (bet you know the ones lol) and walkers crisps... Eek! Sunday I had cheese on toast with scrambled egg , bread was whole meal but cheese wasn't weighed lol, savoury rice for dinner, no shopping in so had a zinger burger & chips for tea.

You feel better now? Haha I'm a YOYO!!!!

Hoping all this walking to my course and back this week will help plus staying on track til I go Manchester for a night out Saturday. I'm guessing I'll see 14's on scales again though!!

Oops..

Friday I was asked to go and do a few hours work in the sandwich place I used to work at. I had bacon cheese & mushroom on white bread! Then had Chinese that night along with 2 bulmers & 1 carling. Saturday I had a bacon cheese and sausage baguette, I took my kids to a play centre and had a burger!! Saturday night I had an Indian takeaway from asda, along with all them £1 treat bags of munches that are all on offer (bet you know the ones lol) and walkers crisps... Eek! Sunday I had cheese on toast with scrambled egg , bread was whole meal but cheese wasn't weighed lol, savoury rice for dinner, no shopping in so had a zinger burger & chips for tea.

Hoping all this walking to my course and back this week will help plus staying on track til I go Manchester for a night out Saturday. I'm guessing I'll see 14's on scales again though!!

Oops..

Hahaha you make me feel better about my 12 inch chicken supreme takeaway pizza, and a bar of Oreo dairy milk on Saturday to myself!
Then I had 15 syns worth of party rings, a crunchie and 4 Oreos yesterday so I was over there too ha.
Wooooopa for both of us....
We will have to be 100% til Friday! Both of us :p
I'm gonna limit my syns I think! X

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Oops..

We all fall off the wagon sometimes hun, i know when i do i go all out and leave nothing edible untouched haha! Draw a line under it (god how many times do we hear this!) and get back on track. You've got plenty of time to pull it back ready for Friday's weigh in. Hope you had a fab weekend! x

We all fall off the wagon sometimes hun, i know when i do i go all out and leave nothing edible untouched haha! Draw a line under it (god how many times do we hear this!) and get back on track. You've got plenty of time to pull it back ready for Friday's weigh in. Hope you had a fab weekend! x

I fall off too often for my own good ha! :(but you are so right like! I get so fed up of myself! Friday is a long way away! Xx

Yeah I'm good lol. Been on a course all day & only had a mugshot n a few coffees. Off the wagon again last night :( due to lack of food in the house and feeling hungry!! Feeling horrible & bloated today though.

0/15 so far today. Need to go shopping !!

Yeah I'm good lol. Been on a course all day & only had a mugshot n a few coffees. Off the wagon again last night :( due to lack of food in the house and feeling hungry!! Feeling horrible & bloated today though.

0/15 so far today. Need to go shopping !!

Aw good! Glad ya back!
Aw really?thats a shame! Sure you can pull it back by Friday :) xx

hi ya i jus started slim world yesterday wen u put wat u have eaten u put like b fast lunch and tea/supper do u think 3 meals a day is betta or can u have 5 meals a day as long as they are free foods ? thanx sheppie:rolleyes:

hi ya i jus started slim world yesterday wen u put wat u have eaten u put like b fast lunch and tea/supper do u think 3 meals a day is betta or can u have 5 meals a day as long as they are free foods ? thanx sheppie:rolleyes:

I've been known to have 3 teas some days lol. Welcome

You back on track today Jade? Xx

Yeah yesterday was good. Mugshot for dinner (missed breakfast though) egg on toast (heb) when i got home, chicken, potatoes, carrots & gravy (2) for tea then hungry later on so had Blt (6 for bread & 1 for mayo)

9/15

Today missed breakfast again & mugshot for dinner. Tea was chicken smothered in 1 tbsp steak sauce (1) wrapped in bacon with Chips cooked with flora cusine (about 2.5) and salad. 7 party rings (10.5)

14/15

Not eating as much as I should but getting better. Hard find a routine now im out all day hence me being AWOL a lot on here. Will try catch up with your diaries soon! Just letting u know I'm still alive lol.

Yeah yesterday was good. Mugshot for dinner (missed breakfast though) egg on toast (heb) when i got home, chicken, potatoes, carrots & gravy (2) for tea then hungry later on so had Blt (6 for bread & 1 for mayo)

9/15

Today missed breakfast again & mugshot for dinner. Tea was chicken smothered in 1 tbsp steak sauce (1) wrapped in bacon with Chips cooked with flora cusine (about 2.5) and salad. 7 party rings (10.5)

14/15

Not eating as much as I should but getting better. Hard find a routine now im out all day hence me being AWOL a lot on here. Will try catch up with your diaries soon! Just letting u know I'm still alive lol.

Aw bless you! Sounds very good regardless though :) you weighing tomorrow?
I am craving party rings at 8am thanks to you missy :p xx

Back