Jade's food diary

Mmm well impressed! Gonna give these a go :)
I'm hopefully gonna try something new and tasty this weekend rather than get a takeaway and let myself down! Xx

Ooh just fake away. Try to find a recipe to cook yourself :D new things definitely spice things up a little on Sw, stops you from getting bored :)

P.s still 3.5/15 syns today :D lowest yet I think lol

-3lbs this week, not a full week as I've changed my weigh in to Friday from Monday. But I'm happy with that.

Alton towers ain't happening because of the snow, so thinking of going pictures, diet Pepsi max in there and then mcdonalds for a salad. Think they are 2ish syns... Will double check. So being good today which is an upside, just hope my vodka doesn't do too much damage tomorrow night, I'm drinking even if our friends can't make it haha.

-3lbs this week, not a full week as I've changed my weigh in to Friday from Monday. But I'm happy with that.

Alton towers ain't happening because of the snow, so thinking of going pictures, diet Pepsi max in there and then mcdonalds for a salad. Think they are 2ish syns... Will double check. So being good today which is an upside, just hope my vodka doesn't do too much damage tomorrow night, I'm drinking even if our friends can't make it haha.

Sounds like a plan there! Have ya lost ya money for Alton Towers!?
Well done on the 3lb loss, I'm dead jealous!
I need to up my exercise next week for definite :(

Aw vodka! My favourite! I am so poor til payday, but it's bank holiday next week so I'm saving my treat til next Sunday to go out and have a lot of vodkas :) motivation needs to remain til then! Xx

You can do it. A lb on is better than if you had given up completely.

Thank you, my Boyf has lost another 7lbs so I'm jealous of him haha it's not even been a full week!

Alton towers decided to close so I automatically get to pick a diff date, thank god :D

You can do it. A lb on is better than if you had given up completely.

Thank you, my Boyf has lost another 7lbs so I'm jealous of him haha it's not even been a full week!

Alton towers decided to close so I automatically get to pick a diff date, thank god :D

Thanks chick! Wow that's amazing!! So what's he lost so far? Does he eat his syns too?

I'm dying for some of my unused syns tonight but gonna refrain and have maybe a few over 15 on Sunday when I see how many I've saved this week!
I only want it on sweet stuff! Xx

He eats the same as I do but has a bit more to lose than me. He's done 12lb now in less than 2 weeks. I can really tell too.

Just about go cinema, Pepsi max in there then mcdonalds for a 3 syn salad lol.

I don't think depriving yourself of syns works all the time, I think sometimes your body needs the sweet stuff, that's what makes it a balanced diet :) I've always had good losses before by using most of my syns and still not counting a drink at the weekend. But everybody works differently. I wish my body had a system where I knew what and how much to eat to get the best results lol!

I did it! I stuck to the Pepsi max and had the bacon and chicken salad at mcdonalds with balsamic dressing (3syns) and a small Pepsi max again.

The film was pretty good! Really funny, my youngest fell asleep and my eldest was good as gold :)

4.5/15 syns

Oh the other 1.5 was on my cooked brekki this morning lol forgot to post.

Just about to have beef savoury rice with asda chosen by you beef madras and Sw chips with a side salad.

I have posted in syn section to check the value of the beef madras though.

It's asda chosen by you beef madras 400g tin if any if you lovely ladies could help me with the syn value please?

10.5 sys for the tin, split between me and the Boyf I'm counting it as 5.5.

1.5 for brekki
3 at mcdonalds

10/15 syns today.

Just 2 rounds of wholemeal toast for me this morning with extra light spread. No fruit in. :(

Can only see me having pasta and sauce for dinner though so may just have a green day. I'll get another HEB then so I can have more toast later with beans or something.

0.5/15 today

P.s - drinking later. Me and Boyf got 70cl vodka between us with coke zero.. So hoping 35cl doesn't make me go over syns for the week.

Just 2 rounds of wholemeal toast for me this morning with extra light spread. No fruit in. :(

Can only see me having pasta and sauce for dinner though so may just have a green day. I'll get another HEB then so I can have more toast later with beans or something.

0.5/15 today

P.s - drinking later. Me and Boyf got 70cl vodka between us with coke zero.. So hoping 35cl doesn't make me go over syns for the week.

Awww sounds lovely! You be fine :)
How many ya had so far this week? Xx

Not a clue lol I tried adding up but my food diary on here is so scattered about I gave up lol. I don't think it will do too much harm though

Well done on staying strong on Friday hun! How was your night last night? I started out with good intentions drinking vodka, soda and fresh lime but by the time I got to town I was drinking alcopops, cocktails and shots so completely blew my weekly syns (and probably more) on them. To make it worse, I'd drank that much I was ill all morning! x

Hi girls, I'm still alive lol just about!

Bleurghhhhh ill ill ill !!!

Stuck to vodka I think, half the night is a blur lol.. Only had that toast yesterday though and I was naughty and ate a bit of filling from a pie that the Boyf had, he took the full day off, but that's all I had to eat.

Sneakily weighed myself this morning and I'm 14st 2lbs... That's 5lbs down since Friday!! Gonna re weigh Monday, might stick to Mondays if the vodka doesn't do any harm :)

No breakfast today, too ill and couldn't eat. I cooked a Sunday dinner though, nom nom (5syns. For Yorkshireman and gravy)

Now excuse me while I dieeeeeee!

I can assure you I didn't have a Yorkshireman on my dinner haha... I hate predictive txt so much!

I'm still feeling ever so sorry for myself, just about to have some pasta n sauce.

Syn free spag Bol for tea tonight. Really fancy some chocolate now though.

Back