Jade's food diary

It is yeah, I just had 1 slice for 3 syns to dip in my gravy.

I'm from stoke on trent, Staffordshire. Sorry if this posts twice my phone is being a tool. Where u from?

Here's a pic of it, it was lovely, lots of black pepper in and syn free.

Pic didn't work lol will upload it soon

See if this works lol..

Attachments

• image-1339120161.jpg
    image-1339120161.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 32
It is yeah, I just had 1 slice for 3 syns to dip in my gravy.

I'm from stoke on trent, Staffordshire. Sorry if this posts twice my phone is being a tool. Where u from?

Here's a pic of it, it was lovely, lots of black pepper in and syn free.

Ooo it looks lovely!!
And it's so nice bread in gravy yum yum what a treat ha. I'm tempted to have a slice of bread with my chips but I don't know whether I wanna waste 3 syns! I might just have tomato sauce :p

Im from County Durham :) quite a distance ha! No wonder we call it different things lol! X

I have nooooo idea how far that is lol yeah explains why we call it different things. Yeah the bread is so small it seems pointless sometimes. I miss big chunky soft white bread, it's hard when I do the kids nice white toast lol I like wholemeal but we just can't have lots.

I have 3syns left today, I have Alpen lights in if I want to use them up but will see how I feel later.

Friday alton towers closed, Saturday my ex arse wouldn't come to get the kids even though main roads were all clear but my mum offered to have them and then I drank too much vodka, worst hangover ever. Didn't help that I'd hardly eaten that day :( but getting better now lol. Well done again on the loss! Hope I get a good loss Friday, need to stop weighing myself randomly in the week it's not good!

Just cooked some Sw chips with steak sauce (2syns) I was peckish, ate a banana while I was waiting.

14/15 today.

Breakfast

BLT toastie again with extra light mayo (1syn)
With scrambled eggs.

Going town soon to buy Easter eggs for the family, wish me luck! lol

Breakfast

BLT toastie again with extra light mayo (1syn)
With scrambled eggs.

Going town soon to buy Easter eggs for the family, wish me luck! lol

Yum sounds lovely. :)
Yeah good luck! Haha try to fight off the urge to buy about 10 for yourself :p xx

I didn't buy anything for me lol :D

Dinner-

Had a syn free bowl of lobby at my mums earlier, was nicer than the one I cooked too lol

For tea -

Just cooking a syn free chicken tikka masala from Sw website

So still 1/15 today :)

Had a few coffees and I miss fizzy pop and fed up of diet coke so got some fanta lemon zero from the shop... It's gooood!

Alpen light (3 syns) and mullerlight scoffed lol.

4/15 syns

Really want chocolate of some sort!!

Wish I had your get up n go lol.

10.5 is still good

Just cooking some chicken breasts to make chicken and sweetcorn soup for tomorrow.. It's my Boyf's favourite from a Chinese so thought I'd have a go at making it myself. Not had a takeaway in weeks!! That must deserve a cpl lbs loss lol :)

Wish I had your get up n go lol.

10.5 is still good

Just cooking some chicken breasts to make chicken and sweetcorn soup for tomorrow.. It's my Boyf's favourite from a Chinese so thought I'd have a go at making it myself. Not had a takeaway in weeks!! That must deserve a cpl lbs loss lol :)

Haha love it! Have to tell me if it's yummy and ill give it a whirl! Love sharing ideas!! :)
When is your weigh in day again? You changed it didn't you!
I'm thinking just for this week I'm gonna weigh Sunday morning... Just due to the weekend binge and get a couple extra gym sessions in! And I will have hopefully saved 35 syns for bank holiday Sunday wooooooo :p

Haha love it! Have to tell me if it's yummy and ill give it a whirl! Love sharing ideas!! :)
When is your weigh in day again? You changed it didn't you!
I'm thinking just for this week I'm gonna weigh Sunday morning... Just due to the weekend binge and get a couple extra gym sessions in! And I will have hopefully saved 35 syns for bank holiday Sunday wooooooo :p

It's dead nice! And filling. I've never had chicken and sweetcorn soup but I'm a lover now lol.

My weigh in is Friday mornings.

I can't think of bank hols or drinking right now still lol never felt this bad and tired after drinking for just 1 night! Maybe a few weeks off for me, and hopefully good losses lol :)

Bedtime :)

4.5 syns/15 today and I'm stuffed Zzz

Breakfast -

1 Alpen light (1/2 HEB)
1 banana
1 coffee

Can't believe I'm actually eating at 8 am lol

Whoop! Just had an apple too. Well done in the gym. I'm considering that couch to 5k challenge, I'd have to get up at 6am though so nobody sees me haha

Back