Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Hiiii ladies, I'm back from my holiday!!! It was amazing but i will be back on plan on Monday as that will be my first weigh in, in two weeks. Hope you're all doing ok xxx

Hiiii ladies, I'm back from my holiday!!! It was amazing but i will be back on plan on Monday as that will be my first weigh in, in two weeks. Hope you're all doing ok xxx

It's lovely to have you back Jade, glad you had a fab holiday and enjoyed every minute of it :) x

Thanks for the welcome back ladies!!! I never saw your replies before now, I don't seem to get post notifications via e-mail now?
Back to class tonight and a 4lb gain, not bad after 16 days off and lots of naughty food!
Will start writing my diary again from tomorrow, to be honest I'm really looking forward to some healthy food.
Looking forward to catching up on all your diaries :) xxx

That's not bad atall! i gain that in a weekend haha x

16/07/2013 - Green Day

Let's do this! Tonight I'm putting together a folder full of my favourite SW recipes... I haven't got the storage available to keep my huge archive of SW magazines so have decided to rip the best bits out and put a scrapbook together. It also gives me something to look at when I need some meal inspiration!

Breakfast - 1 green apple, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 banana

Snacks - 1 11g packet Sainsburys Smoked Paparika Popcorn (2.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 11/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Welcome back to plan gorgeous lady! I'm guessing by your food today you need to go shopping ;)

You've got me hooked on ryvitas by the way - I'd never tried them until I saw your diary!

going back through old mags of inspiration is great - I need to go through mine again soon. Maybe this weekend in the sunshine!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
what did you think of the popcorn?
i love it....so worth a couple of syns...shame i think it's a bit pricey at £1.80 a pack! :( x

I really love it and low syn too :) a little pricy but you get loads in an 11g packet. Hope you're ok lovely? x

Welcome back to plan gorgeous lady! I'm guessing by your food today you need to go shopping ;)

You've got me hooked on ryvitas by the way - I'd never tried them until I saw your diary!

going back through old mags of inspiration is great - I need to go through mine again soon. Maybe this weekend in the sunshine!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovely lady, thanks :) nice to see you back too! Hope all is ok?
Haha yes I needed to go food shopping but also Ryvita, cheese spread and hard boiled eggs is my favourite comfort food - weird eh!
I have started putting a scrap book together with all my favourite recipes so hoping to get some good ideas, feel a bit stuck in a rut with my meals atm xxx

17/07/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Struggling to get back on track a little after over two weeks off but really trying my best. I'm not far off now so I need to dig deep and crack on!

Breakfast - 1 green apple, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Spagetti Bolognese (Spagetti, extra lean mince, chopped tomatoes with basil, tomato purée, mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, lots of herbs & spices)

Snacks - a slither of cake (6syns), 1 11g packet Sainsburys Smoked Paprika Popcorn (2.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 11/70

Last edited:
I really love it and low syn too :) a little pricy but you get loads in an 11g packet. Hope you're ok lovely? x

yeah i'm fine thanks :)

yep, i def like it....sometimes if we're settling down to watch somethint, rather than have a pkt of crisps for 5 syns, i have a bag of that AND a pkt of space raiders so get both for 5.5 syns....result! x

Don't worry hun you can get back on track I'm sure of it! After my holiday and gaining 5lbs I then gained another 4 the week after! The fact you're already back on the Ryvitas has beat me so well done! x

18/07/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 1 green apple, strawberries

Lunch - Batchelors Super Low Fat Noodles Thai Sweet Chilli with added rocket and cherry tomatoes, 1 WW Lemon Yogurt

Dinner - Mini tuna and sweetcorn quiches (eggs, Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese, onion, tuna, sweetcorn, 30g cheese (hexa)) served with 1 plain jacket potato and side salad (mixed lettuce leaf, cherry tomatoes, cucumber)

Snacks - 2 Alpen Light Chocolate and Fudge Cereal Bars (hexb), Maoam sweets (let's say 15syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 26/70

Back