Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Don't worry hun you can get back on track I'm sure of it! After my holiday and gaining 5lbs I then gained another 4 the week after! The fact you're already back on the Ryvitas has beat me so well done! x

Thanks huni :-D we can do it!!! Hope all is well at your end xxx

Hello :) Hope you don't mind me popping in - guilty pleasure lurking and reading everyone's diaries!!

I bought an amazing contraption from Lakeland a few months ago for making homemade popcorn without oil/butter etc! It was around £16 but if you're more patient than I am, you might be able to get it on the tinternet for a little bit cheaper!

This is it - Popcorn Maker in microwave cookware at Lakeland

One of my favourite toppings is smoked paprika seasoning which I just shake all over it when it's out of the microwave. Huuuuge packets of the popping corn are so cheap in supermarkets too so it's a perfect low-syn treat :)

2lb off for me this week :)

I'm debating closing my diary on here as I don't get much time to come on Minis and I feel awful that I never get chance to catch up on all your diaries even though you lovely lot always make the effort. Not sure what to do yet as writing it all down helps keep me on track x

Well done on the 2lbs hunni! :)

Aww no don't leave hun, we all get busy sometimes, and if it keeps you on track then it's worth it even if you are only updating your food xxx

Aww don't worry about us, hun. If the diary works for you, then definitely keep it. Don't feel under any pressure to keep up with our diaries! It's lovely to have you pop by when you can, but life gets so hectic sometimes, it's not always possiblee.

Well done on a fab loss this week :) xx

23/07/2013 - Green Day

Breakfast - strawberries, 1 green apple, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Pasta & Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn) with added mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn, peas)

Snacks - 1 Jammy Dodger biscuit (4syns), 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and 2 hard boiled eggs

Total Weekly Syns: 5/70

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I last posted and as I have had a few messages to see how I'm getting on, I thought I would post a quick update.

I managed to loose just under 2st before my holiday last summer but since then I've managed to put that back on plus a little extra... there is however a very good reason for this and that is that I'm expecting a baby girl in three weeks!!!
I decided to give SW a break during pregnancy but I plan to join again as soon as she arrives. Looking forward to catching up with you and your diaries over the next few months :)

Jade x

awww congratulations! :D

nice to see you popping back on here...hope you have been keeping well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my goodness jade that's amaZing!! And how exciting!! There's another member nellylou who has recently had a baby and is tracking her food etc on her diary so could be worth a read if you're interested! Hehe I think being pregnant
Is a pretty good excuse for putting the weight back on!!
Can't wait to keep up with your news in the next few weeks and beyond! Xxx

Back