Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Not hit star week yet. I was on depo last time I did Sw and I get star weeks every 2 months though now so not run into one yet lol

I'm exactly the same, on the mini pill so they just come when they want, can go 6 months without one sometimes. Its hard being a woman sometimes haha x

I'm exactly the same, on the mini pill so they just come when they want, can go 6 months without one sometimes. Its hard being a woman sometimes haha x

Just don't get too disheartened if it does affect you just look forward to a bigger loss the week after when things have settled :).

Well done on your loss!

Just don't get too disheartened if it does affect you just look forward to a bigger loss the week after when things have settled :).

Well done on your loss!

Thanks huni, you too! Are you all ready for week 2? I always run out of ideas for dinner for me and my bf, there's so many recipes out there I can't just pick one! x

I've not eaten the same recipe twice yet! Apart from my cooked breakfasts lol.

I've been using Sw website for recipes.

So far I have cooked:

Chicken tikka masala with rice
Lemon and herb pasta (but it was gross)
Spaghetti bolognese
Chilli con carne with rice
Meatballs and pasta in arabiata sauce
Home made burgers with Sw chips and salad
Chicken stuffed with philli light wrapped in bacon with Sw chips and salad
Roast chicken with new potatoes, mash, carrots, green beans, Yorkshire & gravy
Ragu & rigatoni

I made a quick salad with a bag of fridge raiders lol.

Gonna cook a chicken curry with rice & sw chips tomorrow, also got beef in to slow cook a lobby.

I like new recipes :D

19/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexa), strawberries

Lunch - Mug Shot Tomato & Herb, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt, 1 banana

Dinner
- 1 small plain jacket potato topped with Heinz Reduced Salt and Sugar Beans, side salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, picked onion)

Snacks - 3 cans diet coke, 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch (5syns) topped with 30g Chocolate Philadelphia (4.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 9.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Looking good :) still not tried the choc philli lol.

I'm not keen on cadburys chocolate but I think that's more the texture I don't like.. I will try it eventually. I can't wait til my kids get about 10 eggs each! Not....

20/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 WW Toffee yogurt, 1 Special K Chewy Delight Cereal Bar (hexb), 1 tangerine

Lunch - Salad box (cucumber, tomatoes, celery, carrot) with 150g Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese Onion & Chive, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt, 1 banana

Dinner
- Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham made with water and 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexa) served with a side salad (cucumber, tomatoes, celery)

Snacks - 2 cans diet coke, 150g Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese Onion & Chive

Total Weekly Syns - 9.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

I'm going for a Dermologica facial tonight which my younger sister is doing for me as part of her assessment at college, really looking forward to being pampered :)

Last edited:
I've really struggled today, I've just wanted to eat everything in sight! Can't really put my finger on why I'm feeling like this though... But I've not given into temptation and I'm staying strong!!!

How was the pampering?

I'm feeling the same now I want to eat and eat but not much in so better not.

How was the pampering?

I'm feeling the same now I want to eat and eat but not much in so better not.

It was lovely thank you! I just keep thinking to myself, it's not worth it if I want to see a loss next week! I can either be in those size 10 clothes by my holiday or I can be in the same position I am now... it's my choice and nobody else can do it for me so I just need to get on with it :) positive thinking!!!

Hi, following :)

Hey Jade - well done on your loss this week - fantastic. And great food choices too, although them mug shots wouldn't do me for lunch! I only have them as a stop gap. I can't wait until my tum tum shrinks a little and I can eat smaller things and remain satisfied!

Last year over Easter, any chocolate I got I smashed into small amounts and measured it out to make little chocolatey piles worth 7 syns each. I think, but don't quote, it was 28g fr 7 syns. I then put them in little bags in the fridge, the aim was to take one a night and count it, but 28g is so small a portion it didn't last long! I would take 2 or 3 bags out at time! Such a cheater! I have no control. I might do the same this year, I always ask my family not to buy me anything, but they always do.

Keep up the good work lovely, half a stone is fantastic!

It was lovely thank you! I just keep thinking to myself, it's not worth it if I want to see a loss next week! I can either be in those size 10 clothes by my holiday or I can be in the same position I am now... it's my choice and nobody else can do it for me so I just need to get on with it :) positive thinking!!!

Love that thinking :)

Managed to whip up a quiche and still within my syns to take away the munchies lol. Still worried about what damage this weekend will do but what will be will be.

Back