Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Hi, following :)

Thanks huni! x

Hey Jade - well done on your loss this week - fantastic. And great food choices too, although them mug shots wouldn't do me for lunch! I only have them as a stop gap. I can't wait until my tum tum shrinks a little and I can eat smaller things and remain satisfied!

Last year over Easter, any chocolate I got I smashed into small amounts and measured it out to make little chocolatey piles worth 7 syns each. I think, but don't quote, it was 28g fr 7 syns. I then put them in little bags in the fridge, the aim was to take one a night and count it, but 28g is so small a portion it didn't last long! I would take 2 or 3 bags out at time! Such a cheater! I have no control. I might do the same this year, I always ask my family not to buy me anything, but they always do.

Keep up the good work lovely, half a stone is fantastic!

Thanks you!!! Love the idea about the 7syn bags of Easter egg, i might have to try it but will have to resist eating it whilst i split it up into bags hehe x

Love that thinking :)

Managed to whip up a quiche and still within my syns to take away the munchies lol. Still worried about what damage this weekend will do but what will be will be.

Don't stress about the weekend hun, its a life change not a diet so try and make good choices and you'll be fine at WI :) Its my first weekend out on plan so i will be sticking to vodka, soda and fresh lime (might have to swap to lime cordial if the lime doesn't give it enough taste though!) x

21/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 WW Toffee yogurt, 1 Special K Chewy Delight Cereal Bar (hexb), 1 tangerine

Lunch - Salad box (cucumber, tomatoes, celery, carrot) with 3tbsp of Tesco Light Choices Honey & Mustard Dressing (1.5syns), 3 Babybel Light (hexa), 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Dinner - Chilli Con Carne (extra lean mince, red onion, red & yellow pepper, beef stock, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, jalapeno's, paparika, chilli powder, corriander, mixed herbs) served with basmati rice

Snacks - 2 cans diet coke, 1 banana

Total Weekly Syns - 11/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Weekend might not be happening if we get this snow that's expected lol i will be honking for 3 weeks straight at this rate lol. Diary and syns looking good Jade :)

Weekend might not be happening if we get this snow that's expected lol i will be honking for 3 weeks straight at this rate lol. Diary and syns looking good Jade :)

I saw that on the weather today, can't believe they are forecasting snow in Spring!! Thanks hun x

It's started so hopes are nil at the moment but will see in the morning.

Good morning. It is indeed.. My girls understand, they saw the snow at 6am and decided for themselves that they ain't going lol. Trip to the cinema instead I think, their school
Is shut too. So going have Pepsi max at pics and then mcdonalds for a salad, think they are something like 2ish syns..

22/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 WW Toffee yogurt, 1 Special K Chewy Delight Cereal Bar (hexb), 1 tangerine

Lunch - Salad box (cucumber, tomatoes, celery, carrot) with 3tbsp of Tesco Light Choices Honey & Mustard Dressing (1.5syns)

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn)

Snacks - 3 cans diet coke, 1 banana, 3 Babybel Light (hexa), 3 Revels (1syn i'd say)

I went out with the girls last night and i had planned to drink vodka, soda and fresh lime but by the end of the night i was drinking alcopops, cocktails and shots so think that will be the rest of this weeks syns if not more! It was a great night and i've paid for it today!

Total Weekly Syns - 70/70

Last edited:
23/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Brunch/
Lunch - 3 Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper (hexb), pasta with mushrooms and 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) stirred through

Dinner - 1 large jacket potato topped with Asda 70% Less Fat Red Pepper & Chilli Cottage Cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs

Total Weekly Syns - 70/70

Last edited:
Lost 1.5lb this week which was a massive surprise due to what I drank on Friday night! Not completed my food diary for the past two days which is naughty of me (especially when I've stuck to plan so nothing to hide really). Promise I will start recording everything again from tomorrow!

Yuk I'm still paying for just the vodka I drank!!! I thought you had been quiet the past couple of days lol, your back and well done on 1.5 loss :D I probably went over my syns sat with the vodka too. Oh well lol back to plan.

Yuk I'm still paying for just the vodka I drank!!! I thought you had been quiet the past couple of days lol, your back and well done on 1.5 loss :D I probably went over my syns sat with the vodka too. Oh well lol back to plan.

Thank you huni! I like your positive attitude, sometimes you have to draw a line under it and get straight back on plan. I've really struggled this weekend after drinking on Friday, it just made me want junk food and it was hard to find free things to eat as I'd used all my syns on cocktails and shots.

I bet!! I've just counted my vodka night as a flexi syn so I still get my 15 a day when I'm back on plan. Will see Friday if its worked lol, I hope so, very rarely I'm not 100%.

I bet!! I've just counted my vodka night as a flexi syn so I still get my 15 a day when I'm back on plan. Will see Friday if its worked lol, I hope so, very rarely I'm not 100%.

I wouldn't worry hun, I'm sure you'll have done fine! x

26/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 WW Vanilla yogurt, 1 Alpen Light Cereal Bar (1/2 hexb), 1 banana

Lunch - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn) with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread stirred in (hexa)

Dinner - Cottage Cheese Salad (Asda 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, pickled onions)

Snacks - 2 cans diet coke, 1 tangerine, 1 Alpen Light Cereal Bar (other 1/2 of hexb), 11g Sachet of Options Hot Chocolate (2syns) mixed into 170g Total 0% Greek Yogurt served with strawberries for dipping - our consultant gave us this recipe at class this week and it felt so naughty!

Total Weekly Syns - 3/70

Last edited:
Hey Jade,

Well done on your loss - that's great news, its coming off now!

27/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- Shape Delight 0% Vanilla & Chocolate Sprinkle Yogurt (1syn), 1 Special K Chewy Delight Cereal Bar (hexb), grapes, strawberries

Lunch - Mug Shot Tomato & Herb, 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese, salad (tomatoes, cucumber, celery)

Dinner - Ended up at Pizza Express as there was a huge que for Nando's and honestly it was a massive fail and I've pretty much blown my weekly syns on one meal - I had the Mozzarella Garlic Bread to start and the Bosco Salad for my main. I am going to syn this at 50syns for the meal as lots of cheese, dressing and oil used. Hope this is enough but I will be really watching what I eat for the rest of the week!!!

Total Weekly Syns - 53/70

Last edited:
Looks good. Your so good with your syns, what is your average weekly loss?

I've never been to nandos but I survived mcdonalds with a 3 syn salad last week :)

Looks good. Your so good with your syns, what is your average weekly loss?

I've never been to nandos but I survived mcdonalds with a 3 syn salad last week :)

I had an epic fail tonight and need to adjust my diary accordingly! Nando's had a massive que so we ended up at Pizza Express, I had garlic bread with mozzarella to start and the Bosco salad for my main - this was swamped in dressing, had mozzarella and the mushrooms will no doubt have been cooked in butter or oil. Will defo have to be good for the rest of the week now!

I haven't really had an average loss but so far 4.5lb, 2.5lb and 1.5lb x

Last edited:
Back