Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

29/05/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Happy hump day!

Breakfast - blueberries, 1 WW Lemon Curd yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa),cherry tomatoes and rocket

Dinner - chicken stir fry (diced chicken, 1 Oxo chicken stock cube, stir fry veg, mushrooms, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce, lots of herbs and spices, 4tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce (split between two = 1syn each)) served on a bed of basmati rice

Snacks - 1 apple, 1 Rich Tea Biscuit (2syns), 1 WW Raspberry Tart yogurt

Total Weekly Syns - 6/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Hey hun

Magic Porridge - 30g porridge oats (apparently you are allowed 35 but I just use 30) and 1 muller light - leave to soak in fridge overnight then pop in microwave for a minute or so or eat cold. I add a banana and sometimes raspberries it's bloomin lovely and fills me up till lunchtime. Let me know what you think :)
So did really well till I got home yesterday then ate a slice of cold pizza from Pizza Hut my daughter had left. Then had my dinner. Was too scared to eat anything else after the pizza which was probably about 30 syns for the slice lol. xx

Hey hun

Magic Porridge - 30g porridge oats (apparently you are allowed 35 but I just use 30) and 1 muller light - leave to soak in fridge overnight then pop in microwave for a minute or so or eat cold. I add a banana and sometimes raspberries it's bloomin lovely and fills me up till lunchtime. Let me know what you think :)
So did really well till I got home yesterday then ate a slice of cold pizza from Pizza Hut my daughter had left. Then had my dinner. Was too scared to eat anything else after the pizza which was probably about 30 syns for the slice lol. xx

Thanks hun, will try it! Don't worry about the pizza - its hard to resist! Try and stay within your syns for the rest of the week. Hope you're having a good day hun xxx

jade I am so glad I am not the only one who had a weekend off, the bank holiday was lovely and it was so nice not to be counting frigging syns haha!! I must admit I drank to the absolute max which I am not proud of ;-) glad to see you're back on track and on plan!! chicken stir fry with rice is something I need to have soon because its so quick but soooo good! hope you've had a good day :) xxx

30/05/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 2 Weetabix (hexb) with warm water, blueberries

Lunch - salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese

Dinner - creamy basil, tomato and mushroom pasta (tri colour pasta, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh basil, 4tbsp Asda Reduced Fat Green Pesto (split between two = 3syns each), 150g Asda 75% Lighter Soft Cheese (split between two = hexa), 200ml vegetable stock)

Snacks - 1 WW Apple Tart yogurt, 3 chewy sweets (3syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 12/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
jade I am so glad I am not the only one who had a weekend off, the bank holiday was lovely and it was so nice not to be counting frigging syns haha!! I must admit I drank to the absolute max which I am not proud of ;-) glad to see you're back on track and on plan!! chicken stir fry with rice is something I need to have soon because its so quick but soooo good! hope you've had a good day :) xxx

Hi huni! The stir fry was amazing, not made it in ages but it will defo be a regular dinner from now on :) it sounds like we both had a fun bank holiday weekend and so we should, we won't be young forever :) are you back on track now? It must be hard trying to plan when you work odd shifts. Hope you're having a fab day xxx

Glad I'm not the only one that puts warm water on my Weetabix :p x

Glad I'm not the only one that puts warm water on my Weetabix :p x

It was you that have me the idea :) I wanted to save my hex a for the soft cheese in tonight's dinner. Never tried it before but it wasn't as bad as I thought and will have it again. The guys at work were absolutely horrified at it though haha! xxx

Hi huni! The stir fry was amazing, not made it in ages but it will defo be a regular dinner from now on :) it sounds like we both had a fun bank holiday weekend and so we should, we won't be young forever :) are you back on track now? It must be hard trying to plan when you work odd shifts. Hope you're having a fab day xxx

yum yum. your dinner for tonight sounds gorgeous making my tummy rumble got ages until i can start tea for when charlie gets home! :sigh: and you're damn right there!! I'm back on track thank you it is hard with the shifts but once you get into it its not so bad!! Just getting bored of taking sandwiches to work because I like my salad fresh so hate it once its been in a tub for a few hours :-( Today has been average aching so much I can't bring myself to exercise !! hope you're day has been lavlyy xxx

Hope you've got a lovely weekend planned love! xxx

Mmmm your dinner sounds YUMMY! I keep forgetting that pesto is pretty alright for the syns...MUST add some to my shopping list today! :)
Euww soz but I just cant get my head round the water and weetabix! xx

Bought some pesto last night....about to go and make some supernoodles and veg and pesto!! :) yummy!! Xx

Hi doll, the Weetabix and water isn't as bad as it sounds, honestly :) I do however defo prefere it with milk. The supernoodles and pesto sound so yummy, I have loads of pesto left and need to think what i can do with it to use it up. I couldn't believe how much pesto i got for 4tbsp either, there was loads! Hope you're having a good day and the appointment went ok, will check in on your diary tonight xxx

I agree dinner sounds yummy I'm going to pinch that receipe too x

Also didn't know pesto was so fair for syns! Tried to make the syn free one in this months magazine and it was very scary looking by the end! A bright green goo.. Think i'll think to synful pesto from now on! The pasta dish sounds really yummy!

Pinch away ladies, it was really yummy :) it was originally a Philidelphia recipe but using 75g low fat soft cheese with some vegetable stock made it SW friendly and still just as yummy!
Tasha, hat off to you for making the homemade pesto! It's far easier to get it in jars from the supermarket and syn it, i thought the syn value was quite good for the amount you get! xxx

Back