Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Mm bbqs :p im gonna try resist and take my own wholemeal rolls and few bits, its gonna be a lush day :) xx

Hi hun just popping in to subscribe, you're doing fab! great job on the 1.5 stone award! xxx

11/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Back to writing in my diary again today! Sorry I can't always check in on your diaries but I'm limited to my iPhone atm as I can't really get on at work and my laptop is still broken (must get it fixed!!!)

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 200ml skimmed milk (part of hexa), strawberries, blueberries

Lunch - salad box (celery, cucumber, cherry tomatoes) with 150g tub Tesco Light Choices Piri Piri Cottage Cheese, 1 WW Pink Grapefruit yogurt

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn) made up with water and 150ml skimmed milk (rest of hexa) with added peas and sweetcorn, 6 cherry tomatoes, 6 pickled onions

Snacks - 2 Celebrations chocolates (4syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

12/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 1 apple, 1 WW Orange and Nectarine yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 25g packet Jacobs Oddities Salt and Vinegar (5.5syns)

Dinner - 2 chicken breast in Maggi So Juicy Mixed Herbs (split between 2 people = 2.5syns) served with basmati rice with 2 Oxo Chicken cubes stirred through and broccoli

Total Weekly Syns - 13/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Back