Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Im a nursery nurse too and it is hard work I mean there's so much paperwork aswell as looking after the kids!! I work with 1 1/2 year olds to 3 years so can be a handful lol

Aw bless! Once I was left with 17 3-4 year olds for 3mins even tho i'm not supposed to be left alone with the kids, argh! :p There's a nice variety at the place I volunteer, babies from 6 months right up to kids aged 4-5 :) Luckily, I don't have to handle the paperwork side of things, but give me an action plan to write up or an accident form to fill in over advanced algebra revision any day ;) xx

Paperwork is ridiculous in a nursery!! I was supervisor of Pre school and in the end felt like I never got to spend time with the kids!!!
Oh dear that's not good bein left tut tut shame on them!!

My word u r a busy bee lol well done on the pizza making and not havin some urself!!

Have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well! Healthy start to the day!

Brekkie: 2 Weetabix (3), Semi-skimmed milk (2), Apple (0) and feel really full, yay! xx
Morning Snack: Ham and cheese sandwich from school cafeteria, crusts removed (8), apple (0)
Lunch: Apple (0).. having a very appley day!
Afternoon: Satsuma (0), Cereal bar (2)
Dinner: will update once I've eaten, Mum bought me some reduced fat chicken kievs and the rest of the family full fat ones so I can eat the same, bless her, can't really say no, but one kiev is 8 pp and that isn't gonna fill me up! :S Looks like i'll be splurging into the weeklies today since I haven't eaten any veg either!

Last edited:
Aww that's good of your mum!
Sounds like u have had a good day :) are u t college or skool? Xx

Oh yea sorry U mentioned ur gcse's before! There soon right? Xx

Ohhh exciting! Aww don't feel under pressure hun I'm sure they will be proud however u do, aslong as u do ur best that's all that counts!! Im sure u will do great either way!! Xx

Welcome :)
Ohhh ww yogs, which one? I love the toffee and vanilla ones!!

Haha yes Saturday's are hard, im gonna struggle this sat, my other halfs out for the night and I love a Good munch wen I'm in peace catching up on my tv!! We will have to keep each other strong ha, I was planning on my easter egg making an appearance, noooooo!!!! Xx

Ohhh I love berry not tried that yet!!!

I gave my eggs to my othe half and son accept my peanut m and m one I couldn't part with it lol I wonder how much pp half an Easter egg is xx

Haha! I ate the bag of peanut m&ms myself (6pp) but gave away the choc egg :p It depends on the size, the bigger one, half the egg is 7pp, the smaller one, half the egg is 4pp x If you got the one with the bag of regular choc peanut m&ms, that's 7pp for half an egg, but it's kinda sneaky in that it's actually 7.4pp, so when you eat the other half of the egg, you have to count that half as 8 or vice versa x

Ohhh it's the bigger one!!
I might treat myself and either have the bag of m and ms or half the egg!!

Desicions Desicions lol xx

Oh noooo Dnt say that to me lol only one!!! I'll end up eatin the whole egg and m and ms then lolxx

That's a good idea lol if I hadn't given mine away that's something I would do haha x

Back