Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Ooooh good! Are U still havin a lil treat tonight for bgt? Do u watch the voice? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhh I'm obsessed with it, or maybe I have become obsessed with will I am lol but yep it's good! Much better than xfactor!! Xx

Ohhhh love the script!! Xx

Awwww hope it's sorted now Hun :)
Deffo don't feel guilty!! Hope u have something yummy for tea!! Xx

Hmmm so my egg and bag of m&ms seem abit small! Do u know wat a 'normal' size bag is how many grams? Xx

Ohhh this is a 45g bag, the egg just seems smaller than my sons eggs lol anyway never mind

U ok hun xx

Good good hun u did great!!! Tea sounds good!

I had half my egg and then felt sick after!! Suppose that's a good thing, will stop me from ever binging lol xxx

I hate that stupid catchment area thing I had this with my son for skool is very annoying!! Glad there's another one you like! It'll fly that it'll soon be September and ur starting!! Xx

Ahhh u will be fine! I didn't even turn upto my gcse's!! Went through a rebel stage :O not good regret that now lol xxx

That sounds great, im planning to have a mini roast tonight.

Well done on your weight loss thats fab! :) xxx

So, was actually really good at lunchtime!

Breakfast: Weetabix (3), Whole Milk (2)
Morning: Satsuma
Lunch: Carrots (0), Brocolli, (0), 1 small roast parsnip and 2 small roast potatoes - they were VERY greasy (5), 1 small slice of lean roast pork, fat cut off (6) and for dessert my Nan made strudel and custard or jelly and icecream - torture! I love strudel! Had a banana (0), and a small apple (0) instead tho! It's possible that I've underpointed the meat or the potatoes, but as it's day 1 of the week and I only used 16 weeklies last week, I'm gonna use the extra points as a buffer for today's meal and just count the whole meal as 11pp which means I have 10pp left for the rest of the day :)

Last edited:
Back