Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Try my fitness pal jaly u enter what u have had and it gives u the calories and it has a huge database too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm?? What does it say xxx

Does it ask for your age? xx

Not a clue then :/ maybe its a prob with the site, try again latwer ;) xxx

Hi jaly i jus checked on my phone & i was able to process a new account on mfp. Jus make sure when you process you change the country to uk as i missed that bit the first time & it didnt let me go any further. If you get on you could add me as a friend I'm 'no1mom23' xx

Last edited:
Morning hun :) hope u have a lovely day

Not sure about mfp? Maybe try again? If ur stuck inbox me and I'll try to set it up for u and then u can change ur password when it's made xxx

Aw thanks! ;D I'll try again in a min :)

Wednesday: 26/26pp used, 45/49 weeklies remaining, 1281cal

Breakfast:
125ml semi-skimmed milk (63 cal/2pp), 45g mini shredded wheat (150cal/4pp), 50g grapes (31cal/0pp)
Morning/Lunch: 2 apples (103cal/0pp), 2 slices wholemeal bread (184/5pp), ham (34 cal/1pp), 20g cheese (81cal/2pp), margarine (35cal/0pp)
Afternoon Pear (56cal/0pp)
Dinner: 80g mixed veg (31cal/1pp), 60g wholegrain pasta (196cal/5pp), 1 lakeland chicken fillet (97cal/2pp), WW yog (54cal/1pp), 50g grapes (31cal/0pp), small banana (48cal/0pp), mini jammy dodgers (48cal/2pp)

Last edited:
Hey Jaly, I just found this site over the weekend and ave been catching up on all your posts. Well done on all your hard work and your determination to get healthy at such a young age is great. When is your weigh in day? think i missed it as i was readying through your posts.

Best of luck in your exams. when does your first exam start?

Your welcome ;) xxx

Hey jay good luck with exams xxx and well done on loss x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Am glad your family are slowly coming round to your way of thinking,i know what you mean about snacking in the evenings,I always have points for evening snacks,shame about your school canteen aswell! And lol I know what you mean about your BF noticing bout if you dyed your hair blue! Haven't read through all your diary but I will catch up :0)

Back