Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Hmmm sounds good hun!!!
Sounds like Uve had a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooohhhh just seen u have lost 2lb well done girl!!! Xxx

Ahhh that's great hun!!! How much are u wanting to lose? Xxx

Yeah I thought that's more of your aim :)
Ww is Deffo the way forward to teach us how to eat sensibly!! Xxx

Wooo sounds good hun!! Hav a lovely day xxx

Just had a long stroll to Tescos, in the rain but hey :p Bought some fruit and WW yogs, yum :) xx

Today: 29/26pp, 46/49 weeklies left x

Breakfast: Porridge (3), Whole Milk (3), Satsuma (0)
Morning: Cereal bar (2)
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (5), margarine (1), WW coconut cake slice (2)
Afternoon: 100g grapes (0), 2 small apples (0)
Tea: WW sausage and mash - didnt eat the cider/onion gravy tho (9), carrot and swede mash (0), WW fromage frais (1), 1 merba cookie (3), 1 pear (0)

Last edited:
Ohhh I've just been to tesco too! A very stressfull trip with a stroppy 4 yr old lol so missed half of the shopping list now grrrr!!! Xx

I used to do tht I prefer it, saves me money too! BUT they never get me the freshest food!! The veg salad and bread never seems to last as long as it does wen I get it myself lol xxx

Personally I wouldn't as the onions would be free anyway and as its cooked in gravy would probably have the same effect as if you had eaten it. That's my thoughts anyway :)

stef2009 said:
I used to do tht I prefer it, saves me money too! BUT they never get me the freshest food!! The veg salad and bread never seems to last as long as it does wen I get it myself lol xxx

I found that but started putting notes on the instructions and found they got better and I used to check it before they left so if I wasn't satisfied I made them take it back then I knew they things I needed to get and only got then. Saved me a fortune when I did. Now I find tesco too expensive anyway so end up doing my shopping from 4 places. Time consuming to find all the offers but does save me money ;)

Back