Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Jaly said:
Chewits and Maoam stripes :) Picked up a packet of WW choc digestives too

You are making me hungry!! I just went down to get a can of diet coke from the machine and I had to close my eyes as I walked past all the chocolate and flapjacks!!! Xx

I don't really have a problem avoiding vending machines because I'm really tight with money, haha! I tell myself that I can get the same chocolate in Tesco for half the price and then I'm not so bothered about not having it, lol! This comes from having to make my birthday money last until Christmas though :p Looking forward to the choc biscuits later, maybe with a hot chocolate, yum!

Thats so me too! I hate hate hate when i have to buy something at a stupid price when i know i can get tripple the amount from a supermarket for less lol

Oh god bacon butty hmmmmm i want one! xx

I'm always unlucky and the sweets get stuck on the way out of vending machines :-D Means I avoid them now so probably a good thing hehe!!

I'm always unlucky and the sweets get stuck on the way out of vending machines :-D Means I avoid them now so probably a good thing hehe!!

Aw no! I hate it when that happens! :p Had an experience at a swimming centre where the vending machines belonged to a private company so the staff didn't have a key and my cousin's drink got stuck so the staff proceeded to spend the next 30mins kicking the machine/trying to poke the sweets with a ruler through the flap.. it was quite amusing to be fair :p

Just made homemade meatballs for the first time - yum! They were delicious :) Bit of an improvised dinner though as we didn't have any pasta or tomato sauce so we made do with rice and gravy instead :p

Hey Hun I need the pro point police!! Is 2 mini wraps 5pp? Xx

Jaly said:
What brand are the wraps? :) If they're mission deli ones then yes 3pp for 1, 5pp for 2 :)

Yes they are, awesome thankyou xx

Get eating those weeklies missus no more losing!! X

Get eating those weeklies missus no more losing!! X

I'll definitely be using some tomorrow :p My Grandad's coming over and we're having pie with roast potatoes, gravy, veg and yorkshire puddings and apple pie and custard for pudding :) nom!

Just had another aero bubbleball - they're so lush! 2pp left for tonight but might have some weeklies too as my calorie count is still a bit low - only had 4 servings of fruit/veg today and 1 of them needed to be pointed, so :)

Jaly said:
I'll definitely be using some tomorrow :p My Grandad's coming over and we're having pie with roast potatoes, gravy, veg and yorkshire puddings and apple pie and custard for pudding :) nom!

Just had another aero bubbleball - they're so lush! 2pp left for tonight but might have some weeklies too as my calorie count is still a bit low - only had 4 servings of fruit/veg today and 1 of them needed to be pointed, so :)

Have more!! Oh dinner and afters tomorrow sounds extra Scrummy!! I must get those aero bubble balls!!

Meatballs sound amazing! Do you use beef to make them!?

Back