Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Libby, I suppose that you decided to start a different diary rather than changing the name of the other one hey?
On the subject of names...hope you don't mind me pointing out that I prefer to be called Emm (not Emma). All my friends in real life call me Emm which I love.
Anyway, glad to see you are maintaining now, well done!

Day 3 (double Maths, double Physics, Maths test.. uuuurgh!!!!):

My Grandad's coming over for tea later and Mum's cooking/he'll be bringing dessert so I anticipate some weeklies being used then :)

Weeklies remaining: 67/90

Breakfast: Banana, Porridge (made with a splash of SS milk/water), Cinnamon
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Wholemeal bread, Margarine (1), Ham, Cheese (2)
Afternoon: Apple
Dinner: New potatoes, Gravy (1), Green beans, Chicken drumsticks with garlic glaze (1)
Dessert: Apple pie (7), Custard (2)

Drinks: Water

Exercise: 70min walk

Last edited:
Urge doing great! U still have loads of weekly's left for day 3!

Day 3 (double Maths, double Physics, Maths test.. uuuurgh!!!!):

My Grandad's coming over for tea later and Mum's cooking/he'll be bringing dessert so I anticipate some weeklies being used then :)Weeklies remaining: 81/90

Breakfast: Banana, Porridge (made with a splash of SS milk/water), Cinnamon

Morning: Apple

'Uuuuuurgh' indeed to the maths and physics and maths test. Food is looking good though. Looks like the change to SF for maintenance was a good move.

Hope today goes fast for you. Xx

Well, I thought a fresh start and a fresh diet called for a new diary tbh :)
I did this too.. When I moved into the house I started my "new life, new diary" thread.. Then the house went belly up and I went back to me old stupid life :( *SOB* lol
But I think its a great idea.. New start so why not?! Boo to your school day today.. And boo to a test already!! Hope it flies for you hun.. And good luck in yer test..x

Almost there Clare! xx

and thanks everyone! Debating going back to the 6th form at my old school though, not enjoying my current one too much :(

Completely messed up the test, it was a sort of maths/vocabulary and logic/reasoning test to 'predict' your AS grades, as per usual i just simply guessed the questions (multiple choice) i couldn't do as we didn't have any time to work anything out however apparently you get marks deducted for guessing so I shouldn't have really, opps! Ah well :p

Not liking the sound of all the maths in your day :( I did used to like all my science lessons though, especially Physics. Although I dropped all science-y subjects for A-level and did more essay-based ones.

Hope you enjoy dinner with your Grandad tonight, and especially dessert ;)

I'm thinking I should just stick this sixth form out because if i go back to my old school i will have my old friends etc but i'm sure i'll meet new friends once i've settled in here and come out of my shell a little bit more but by that time if I don't like it it'll be too late to change, hmmm - decisions, decisions!

Really, really enjoyed dinner and dessert and not having to worry about estimating points/calories has taken so much stress out of my day it's unreal!

I'm doing Physics, Maths, English Lang, Psychology and a pre-u (slightly different from A-level) in 'Global Perspectives' so a mix of essay and sciencey subjects tbh.

and, I didn't feel guilty after eating dessert which is a first! Apple pie and custard, yum! :) Dinner was gorgeous too, garlic chicken with new potatoes, green beans and gravy! Yum!

I am sure you will settle in soon - plus meeting and making new friends will be a useful skill for going off to uni. I assume you only have one year of school left now? Scottish schools are a little different from English - different exams and no 6th form college etc.

What do you fancy doing?

Well done on having desert again get in the habit of it :p

Glad simply filling means no measuring for you and means you can relax about food a little, but it can also be a bit misleading as if you did propoints it and are still having small portions you would still be under your daily allowance whereas the aim of sf is really to eat the same as all your dailies but without the need to measure/count everything. X

Yea give things time,you will soon settle in :0)
Am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your dessert and don't feel guilty,that's lovely to hear :0)

Umm apple pie! I love any apple dessert! Crumble is a big favorite of mine! Just wish they weren't so many pp!

I have 2 years Laura :) but at the end of this year most people choose to 'drop' a subject and they only do 3 in their final year (or in my case 4 - as i'm doing 5 subjects this year!) I'm quite shy/am lacking self-confidence so approaching people can be a bit of a challenge if I'm honest, once i'm comfortable around someone you can't shut me up but otherwise i'm always the 'quiet' one :p

At the moment I plan on doing psychology at uni but i'm not 100% sure :)

I've actually been having a much bigger serving of porridge/pasta/potatoes etc, not enough to be classed as over-eating but more than the stupidly small portions I'd feel inclined to have when pointing (eg i'd now have a whole jacket potato instead of half) :)

I agree Sarah, I love appley desserts! I always have crumble myself when we eat out at 'pub' style restaurants such as brewer's fayre/fayre and square etc ^^

I'm sure there's a low-cal apple crumble recipe out there somewhere :) Could even be made a 3-4pp dessert if done on sf as the apples are free and could be sweetened with sweetener instead of sugar (and cinnamon, yummy!) and the topping could be made from oats/wheatbran and then just any margarine used to bind the topping or any dried fruit/nuts added would need to be pointed :) Wholemeal flour as opposed to plain perhaps?

Apple crumble - Recipes - Slimming World
BBC - Food - Recipes : Crunchy apple and blackberry crumble
Crisp - Low Calorie Apple Crisp
http://cauldronsandcupcakes.com/2012/04/16/healthy-apple-crumble-recipe/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back