Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh yummy

Thankyou

Wow! It's looks like your doing so well with simply filling! Keep up the great work hun! Amazing stuff!!

Day 3:

Weeklies remaining: 65/90

Breakfast: Banana, Porridge (made with a splash of SS milk/water), Cinnamon
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Wholemeal bread, Margarine (1), Ham, Cheese (2)
Afternoon: Apple
Dinner: New potatoes, Gravy (1), Green beans, Chicken drumsticks with garlic glaze (1), Stuffing (2)
Dessert: Apple pie (7), Custard (2)

Drinks: Water

Exercise: 70min walk

A few weeklies used but hey, that's what they're there for! :)

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Thank you! :) It's great not being stressed over calculating food tbh! :) Thank you for all of your support girlies, I don't know what I'd do without all of you, you're all amazing xx

It's must be nice! Just to eat and not worry about calories. It was hard for me at first to trust myself to do SF! But it really does work. Plus SF with 90 weeklies ROCKS!

Food sounds delicious - especially dessert!

Shame about the sixth form. although it's early days yet. I'm sure there are others who feel like you do though because it is so different from going from primary to secondary, where usually some/several of your friends go with you. Perhaps give it a bit longer before you decide and give some new friendships a chance to build. I presume there were specific reasons why you chose to go there instead of your old school sixth form.

One question... if you didn't have time to do any working out, and you therefore guessed a multiple choice answer, how would they know you had guessed, and to penalise you for it, especially if you got it right? Anyway, surely an educated guess under those circumstances is better than putting nothing down at all? They need telling that life is often based around a 'best guess' to get by! That's me off my soap-box now! :D

Dinner last night sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed using some of your points.

Fingers crossed sixth form gets better. I am pretty shy among people I don't know, but people always tend to think I am really confident and outgoing :/ Very much only the case once I feel comfortable around people. I have noticed that I am far more comfortable being "silly" and daft among people now I have lost some weight though.

Agreed with the weeklies Purp! xx

and, agreed with the test Moon! The main reasons for choosing this sixth form was for a 'fresh' start, a chance to meet new people, plus it's much, much bigger so i'm more likely to meet people with similar interests. Such a big transition is good practice for starting uni and not knowing anyone etc too! The facilities at my current 6th form are a lot better also, the sixth form 'base' is a huuuuge stately home and some of my lessons are in grand rooms with chandeliers and portraits on the walls and our dining halls are old fashioned banquet halls etc :)

Morning.. well, evening Frances! Hope you're well!

Hey Daisy! Hope you're okay too!

Hi Atomic! I agree, my family seem to think I'm crazily outgoing and talkative but I'm extremely reserved around people I don't know, as for being 'silly' in front of people - i'm usually quite hesitant as i care far too much about what other people think of me but then i worry that people will find me boring - argh! x I guess the pantomime will knock the 'being scared of looking silly' right out of the window though :p

Had an eventful day, woke up feeling extremely sick but ate a yoghurt anyway - felt better after that, was a veeeery long day at sixth form, i only had lessons periods 1, 4 and 6. 2 were psychology and one was physics however the Psychology lessons were ridiculously easy (so easy it was just boring - i can't believe i'm complaining about not being challenged at all but I was almost falling asleep!) yet in the Physics lesson we were covering the hardest topic in the syllabus (why so early on?! are they intentionally trying to get us to drop the subject?) The timetable is irritating because my lessons are spaced in such a way that it wouldn't be worthwhile walking home and walking back to school but I did make some new friends in my study periods which is always nice :)

Anyway, last night I was a bit pee'd off with the ex (boasting about his new gf to our mutual friends) and so I changed my PC password as the former one was associated with him, of course being the genius that I am, I'd forgotten it, so I proceeded to spend the next 3 hours attempting to reset it with various software etc, all of which of course being unsuccessful, luckily my uncle is an IT wizard and my Grandad took me with my pc to his house and he managed to reset it within 2 minutes! (3 hours of my day in vain!) I was too stressed to go to the panto rehearsal in the end so we spent an hour or so at my uncle's before driving home to pick up my sis from the rehearsal. :)

Day 4:

Weeklies remaining: 59/90

Breakfast: Tropical fruit granola Muller Corner (4)
Morning: Apple, Banana
Lunch: Jacket potato, Beans
Afternoon: Pear
Dinner: Roast potatoes (Oil from oil allowance), Gravy (1), Carrots, Yorkshire pudding (1), Roast pork, Brussels
Dessert: Mango

Drinks: Water

Exercise: 70min walk

Bedtime now though.. will catch up with everyone's diaries tomorrow! Sweet dreams! :)

Morning hun what a nightmare with the computer.
Food looks fab roast pork yum!! Xx

I haven't weighed myself yet Clare so I don't know :) I am eating more than I was though.

Thank you Ness/Daisy :) Hope you both have a good day too!

Day 5: Weeklies remaining: 55/90

Breakfast: Porridge, Pear
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Ham & Light soft cheese sandwich on wholemeal bread (Margarine (1)), Carrots, Mixed vegetables
Dinner: Chicken pizza (Mozzarella (2), Wholegrain pitta, Chicken breast), Stuffed chicken (Chicken breast, Ham, More Mozzarella (1)), Green Beans, Carrots
Drinks: Water, Lemon + Lime flavoured water

Exercise: 70min walk, 15mins Wii Fit, 60mins 'Just Dance' (earned over 4000 'sweat points!')

Last edited:
Food is looking good but you really need to get using those weeklies up still missy.

Wow your 6th form sounds very posh! X

Oooh cheesey chicken or pizza chicken. Mmmmmm. That's a good decision to be making!

Sorry to hear about the computer problems yesterday. I do think there is a certain sort of "stressed out" which can only happen when inanimate objects are conspiring against you. At work we all got issued with new work mobile this week - posh new smart phones as well! I managed to get myself locked out of it within 24 hours :( Had to grovel and flirt with IT to get it unlocked outside of their usual "surgery" hours. Ooops!

Your 6th form really does sound incredible - like something out of Harry Potter or something!! I wish there had been chandeliers in my classrooms. My 6th form was quite posh but it was all new built boring classrooms. The best we had was a giant metal jester attached to the front of the performing arts block. I did psychology at university, although it was a LONG time ago now so I expect the syllabus has changed quite a bit now. I really enjoyed it though and although i ended up taking a bit of side step career wise (I'm a housing, benefits and debt advisor for people in mental health crisis) I still think it was a really good knowledge base to start from.

Wow! Love the colour!! :)
Glad you are eating more on SF!! And that your enjoying it! Im not counting points of foods anymore but I'm eating lots of SF foods and I never really ate potatoes often but I have them every day now lol

Are you going to WI weekly or monthly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back