Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These jokes are making me smile:)

My favourite joke is

"Why are pirates called pirates?"

Coz they arrrrrr!!! (Said in a pirate accent)

:)

He he, I am totally stealing that one too.

When I was a kid my favourite joke was : What fish terrorises other fish?

Jack the Kipper!

Still makes me smile ridiculously 27 years on. There really is no hope for my sense of humour is there??

Have a lovely second last day :) xxx

Thanks Hazel! Hasn't been too demanding, Maths was a bit rubbish but hey ho :) Managed to resist all of the sweets/Christmassy snacks so far but don't think i'll be so harsh tomorrow :p

My English coursework I'm finding trickier than I thought though, not sure if any of you are familiar with Rudyard Kipling's just so stories but it's a very unique title and pretty difficult to imitate :)

My sis has got the new Just Dance 4 game which has a pretty cool workout section so planning on having a go on that while she's at dance :p (Will make up for getting a lift to school as it was raining, <3 my Grandad)

edit: my willpower failed me, haha! My friend made me an amazing choc cupcake as a Christmas present, tasted gorgeous!

Breakfast: Porridge, WW yog

Lunch: Pasta with pepper sauce

Treats: Choc cupcake with butter cream frosting, Kinder hippo (from advent calendar), 1/2 homemade coconut macaroon, Milkyway, 1 finger Twirl, SF Jelly

Fruit: Banana, Apple, Pear, Clementine

Drinks: Water, 2 glasses coke zero

Exercise: 30min walk, 25min aerobics workout on Just Dance

Last edited:
It's rude to resist chocolate cupcakes at the best of times let alone with they are a present so you definitely did the right thing ;) I have been very nicely asked to make cherry and hazelnut brownies with dark chocolate frosting for OH tomorrow. I suspect I may not be able to resist helping him with them...

Hopefully the next two days at school go quickly so you can enjoy your weekend and christmas :)

I agree Janine! She'd even wrapped it up in a gift box with cellophane and a ribbon and put little snowflakes and a polar bear on top, it was almost too pretty to eat :p

Cherry and hazelnut sounds like a yummy combination, not too keen on brownies though!

Thank you very much ;) I'm hoping tomorrow goes quickly, I'm going to go to a zumba class in the evening and on Saturday I'm going to a Christmas party in the evening :)

Just made coconut macaroons and cookies to take to school tomorrow, yum!

Last edited:
I agree Janine! She'd even wrapped it up in a gift box with cellophane and a ribbon and put little snowflakes and a polar bear on top, it was almost too pretty to eat :p

Cherry and hazelnut sounds like a yummy combination, not too keen on brownies though!

Thank you very much ;) I'm hoping tomorrow goes quickly, I'm going to go to a zumba class in the evening and on Saturday I'm going to a Christmas party in the evening :)

Just made coconut macaroons and cookies to take to school tomorrow, yum!
Coconut macaroons sound lush!!!!!

They're a bit chewy, meh! A little bit too much coconut, didn't quite get the coconut:egg ratio right but I made them for my Maths teacher who is a coeliac (can't digest glucose) :)
Man you're a sweet student!!!
My babies brought me in some gorgeous presents today - your teacher will feel super special that you cared enough to not only make macaroons but for them to be tailored towards them!!! xxx

That is so nice of you, but that sums you up, thinking of others and putting them first. You're a star xxx

Aww, thank you :)

I have no doubt that loads of junk will be consumed today (last day celebrations and all :p) but ah well! Christmas time only comes once a year! That being said, I've had a relatively healthy breakfast :p

Breakfast: SS Milk, Cornflakes

Lunch: Ham + Cheese panini

Dinner: BGTY soup, Brussels, Mixed veg

CHOCOLATE: Advent choc, Funsize packet magic stars, 2 quality street, 1 lindt ball, 1/2 bar kinder

Other junk: Small piece of gingerbread, White choc chip cookie, 1 mini teacake, Sugar-free jelly

Healthy Snacks: 2 WW fromage frais', 1 WW yog, 1 BGTY rice cake with ex. light philly, Weetabix oat bar

Fruit: Banana, 2 Pears, Apple, Mango

Drinks: Water, Coke zero

Exercise: 50 min walk, 25min 'body combat/dance' workout on JD, 40mins low-impact zumba, 55mins normal zumba

Last edited:
Hope it's a quick day for you today, I take it you finish early?
Have a lovely day devouring all those goodies :) xxx

Awwwww, the cupcake sounds so cute :) Especially the polar bear.

Glad you enjoyed the last day and partook of several of the tasty delights. Is it a case that you don't "fancy" the KFC after what you have eaten today? Or that you feel you "shouldn't" have it? If there is any feeling of "shouldn't" I would suggest having some but just being guided by your appetite. And maybe having some fruit first ;) Christmas is only one a year and you eat in a very balanced and healthy way the rest of the time. You aren't going to undo all the habit changing and positives with this one decision.

And welcome to the christmas holiday club :) I am celebrating with the drinking of many cups of tea.

Busy lady as usual glad your panto went well and enjoy your Xmas holidays! X

A combination of both I reckon Janine, I do love KFC but as i went to zumba, i'd have to have it either cold or microwaved, both of which are a major disappointment compared to having it fresh :p

I think I earned all of those treats though, i'm exhausted now! The cupcake indeed was gorgeous, it was such a nice gesture :) Everyone adored my cookies, they were delish, struggled to stop at 1 tbh lol

Thank you, it's a club I think I'll enjoy being a part of, haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back