Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaw, you look gorgeous! :)

Taken the day off school - got a migraine and feel rubbish! Just what I wanted the day before the wedding!
Sorry to hear you are unwell.. All the running around you have been doing has caught up on you.. Take it easy today.. Drink plenty of water and get some well needed and deserved rest.. No running after anyone today missy..

Jaly said:
Aaw, you look gorgeous! :)

Taken the day off school - got a migraine and feel rubbish! Just what I wanted the day before the wedding!

Taa Hun :)

Oo hope you feel better soon xxx

Hope the wedding all goes well.

Make sure you get some pics for us nosey lot :p x

Hope your migraine does one and you are getting as much rest as possible xx

Haven't managed to catch up properly on whats going on with everyone yet but just wanted to say hope everything goes well with the wedding tomorrow and you have a fab time.

Hopefully the migraine has eased off now too.

Am off out tonight. Am sure tomorrow will be perfect and you will look amazing. Chang wait to see pictures. Relax, enjoy yourself and hope the migraine goes xxxx

Aww have a fab day tomorrow petal! <3

Aww thank you all so much! :) Will have a fab day I'm sure, feeling a bit tired now though! *yawn* - made sure to rest today, nails done, woo! Time for a relaxing bath I think!

Breakfast: 2 bacon medallions, scrambled egg, toast
Morning: Apple, 1/2 banana
Lunch: Ham sandwich on w/m seeded bread, cauliflower/carrots/broccoli
Dessert: Strawberry cornetto
Afternoon: Weetabix oat bar, tinned peaches (drained)
Dinner: Salmon fillet, 1 slice of pizza (random I know!) :)
Supper: Ryvita crispbread

Last edited:
awww rubbish! try and relax a little hun, afraid it will only get worse until its over :(

Aww thank you all so much! :) Will have a fab day I'm sure, feeling a bit tired now though! *yawn* - made sure to rest today, nails done, woo! Time for a relaxing bath I think!

Breakfast: 2 bacon medallions, scrambled egg, toast
Morning: Apple, 1/2 banana
Lunch: Ham sandwich on w/m seeded bread, cauliflower/carrots/broccoli
Dessert: Strawberry cornetto
Afternoon: Weetabix oat bar, tinned peaches (drained)
Dinner: Salmon fillet, 1 slice of pizza (random I know!) :)
Supper: 1 Ryvita fruit crispbread
Drinks: NAS cream soda, water, 2 cans coke zero

Cals: about 1400 (will no doubt be made up for tomorrow though!)

We got my aunt's bf's suit from the drycleaners earlier and played a wee prank :) Swapped his trousers for one of my skirts before sealing the bag back up.. the dry cleaners isn't open again until Sunday, his reaction was amazing when he opened the bag, haha! Luckily he saw the funny side though!

LOL! Love the practical joke with the clothes! Hope your migraine has gone hun, and that you all have a wondeful day. xxxx

Haha loving the dry cleaning prank!!

Hope you all have a lovely day today. Look forward to seeing some pics xx

Wishing you all the very best of luck today. The sun has popped out to say hello too :-D
Enjoy, relax & have fun. Looking forward to seeing some photo's, it'll be a wonderful day, you've worked really hard on it & good luck with the speech, you'll knock em dead xxxx

Hope you are having/had a fab day! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back