Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you all had a fab day :-D
You look amazing Libby, the colour of your dress is beautiful.
Every family has a mad Uncle who does the embarrassing dance!!
Food sounds delicious, I hope you enjoyed every bite & don't forget, a little bit of indulgence is good for the soul xx

Ooh, I agree, it did taste amazing :) xx Thank you very much! The colour does look nice in the sunshine indeed!

Hi jaly glad the day went well cant wait to see a pic, cousins lining up to dance with u that shows how gorgeous u must have looked hopefully it made u feel good too , have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still lacking confidence but indeed, the compliments did make me feel good :) Hope you've had a nice weekend too!

Oooh, the temptation! The house is full of cupcakes, fruit wedding cake and LOADS of fancy cheeses/crackers, yum!

Back to SF though :)

80/90 wp remaining!

Breakfast: 2 slices w/m toast with ex. light philly, Apple
Morning: Caramel rice cakes (yum!) (3)
Lunch: Ham sandwich on wholemeal bread (1 for butter)
Afternoon: Weetabix oat bar (2)
Dinner: Chicken breast with ex. light philly, 1/2 wholemeal pitta, savoury rice
Dessert: Quark, sweetener, frozen berries, banana
TV treat: Strawberry cornetto (4)

Last edited:
Get eating the fancy cheese!!! That's an order! Mmmmmmm. Cheese.

The photos look fabulous, thanks for sharing with us :) I agree with everyone else - you look stunning and the colour of the dress is beautiful. Definitely one of my favourite colours (and the colour I would have my hair if it wasn't pink!).

Was it back to sixth form today? It always seems so odd getting back to "normal" after a big event like a wedding, especially due to all the madness of planning it all beforehand.

Just a quick note as I saw your photos earlia and never commented! You look STUNNING!! Lovely colour and it really suits you!! You are a very attractive, intelligent young lady! I called you a young lady, that means I'm old lol!! I never get called a young lady anymore. Only a lady!

Plus you mum also looks lovely! :)
I can see you are her daughter!! People always say that about me and my mum and I roll my eyes!!

Also is that flowers all over the cake?? I'm looking for cake ideas :)

Looks like a lovely day and you look very pretty in your dress. Hope your mum had a lovely day and all the stress was worth it! X

Get eating the fancy cheese!!! That's an order! Mmmmmmm. Cheese.

The photos look fabulous, thanks for sharing with us :) I agree with everyone else - you look stunning and the colour of the dress is beautiful. Definitely one of my favourite colours (and the colour I would have my hair if it wasn't pink!).

Was it back to sixth form today? It always seems so odd getting back to "normal" after a big event like a wedding, especially due to all the madness of planning it all beforehand.

Haha, I shall! Applewood cheese is my fabourite! Thank you very much! Back to sixth form yes, urgh :(

Just a quick note as I saw your photos earlia and never commented! You look STUNNING!! Lovely colour and it really suits you!! You are a very attractive, intelligent young lady! I called you a young lady, that means I'm old lol!! I never get called a young lady anymore. Only a lady!

Plus you mum also looks lovely! :)
I can see you are her daughter!! People always say that about me and my mum and I roll my eyes!!

Also is that flowers all over the cake?? I'm looking for cake ideas :)

It is flowers on the cake yes, Mum had another cake with a london bus + tractor on it too (wedding theme!) and the table decorations were wellies with flowers in them! Thank you so much! :) You're gorgeous too! And, I do look a lot like my Mum yes :p

Oooh, the temptation! The house is full of cupcakes, fruit wedding cake and LOADS of fancy cheeses/crackers, yum!

Back to SF though :)

80/90 wp remaining!

Breakfast: 2 slices w/m toast with ex. light philly, Apple
Morning: Caramel rice cakes (yum!) (3)
Lunch: Ham sandwich on wholemeal bread (1 for butter)
Afternoon: Weetabix oat bar (2)
Dinner: Chicken breast with ex. light philly, 1/2 wholemeal pitta, savoury rice
Dessert: Quark, sweetener, frozen berries, banana
TV treat: Strawberry cornetto (4)

Yum! 1500ish cals :) Finished most of my homework so time to chill in bed and watch some of Russell Howard's good news! :) Night night!

Can't beat a good bit of Russell Howard. We had a bit of an Eddie Izzard revival when we were on holiday as we took along his 7 DVD box set and we hadn't watched any for years. Very nostalgically funny. Evil herbivores and all...

Exercise plan looks very good. Hope job interview goes well. Is this the one in the stationary shop or a different one? Fingers crossed either way :)

Haha, never really watched Eddie Izzard but I'm intrigued!

It's the stationary shop one, yes :)

Weeklies: 66/90

Breakfast: Cheerios, Milk, Apple
Morning: Go ahead raspberry fruit bake (3)
Lunch: Cheese and ham panini (cheating and just pointing the cheese!) (3)
Afternoon: Ryvita fruit crunch (1) Thick slice of leftover turkey (43g of protein!), Olive spread (oil allowance), 1/2 tiger bread roll
Dinner: Wholemeal pitta, Egg, Mixed Veg
Dessert: Frube yog (1)
Supper: Porridge with cranberry sauce and mixed nuts/raisins (3), Dark choc + orange muller light (3)

Last edited:
Tired! And just felt like eating non-stop today :S Think I'll try having some protein for breakfast (either egg or turkey) to keep me fuller for longer.

1400cal ish so far, so, room for a treat of some kind after Karate while having a nice long soak in the bath :) Can't wait! Now just 90mins of karate to get through, i'm already ready to curl up in bed and fall asleep though, argh!

Jaly said:

Weeklies: 72/90

Afternoon: Ryvita fruit crunch (1) Thick slice of leftover turkey (43g of protein!), Olive spread (oil allowance), 1/2 tiger bread roll

Tiger bread is just the best bread ever in my opinion. Your day sounds yummy

I love tiger bread too, love the smell of it!!

Weeklies: 66/90

Supper: Porridge with cranberry sauce and mixed nuts/raisins (3), Dark choc + orange muller light (3)

Feeling happily full :) Ate quite a lot today though - 1700-1800cal, though, that's probably around what I should be eating given my exercise for today :)

1 1/2 hrs walking, 20mins Just Dance, 90mins Karate ^^

Jaly said:
Feeling happily full :) Ate quite a lot today though - 1700-1800cal, though, that's probably around what I should be eating given my exercise for today :)

1 1/2 hrs walking, 20mins Just Dance, 90mins Karate ^^

How on earth do you manage to fit in so much exercise each day? You are one busy little lady! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back