Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaly said:
The plan for dinner was lasagne, but, we had no lasagne sheets and i was already in my pjs so didn't wanna go to the shops! Had a packet of defrosted mince and little else so no idea of what to do - turned it into a meat loaf with bacon (well.. cake considering I don't have a loaf tin!) and that went down a treat :)

Everyone adored the keylime pie - my Grandad had 3rds, lol :p

How did you make your meatloaf ? My sd wants me to make one and I have no idea how to xxx

Eaten so many snacks today, hm! Ah well :) Most of which were relatively healthy at least :p

Had golden syrup cravings so I baked some malteser flapjacks - couldn't be bothered to wait for them to cool down though :p Luckily a yoghurt and a bowl of porridge did the trick - the family say good things about the flapjacks though, note to self: next time remember to grease the tin!

My size 8s are starting to feel a little bit loose, hmpf. Not a good sign! Maybe I need to seriously consider gaining a couple of lbs

Last edited:
Breakfast: "curiously strawberry cereal" - was new so wanted to try it, far too sweet for me though :p Cornflakes, SS milk, Banana, Apple
Morning: Babybel light, Satsuma
Lunch: 1/2 wholemeal ham baguette, golden syrup porridge
Afternoon: Weetabix oat bar
Dinner: Ham sandwich on wholemeal seeded bread, tomato and basil soup with carrots (needed using up lol :p)
Supper: Porridge, Pear

Last edited:
Super impressed with you getting your christmas shopping done already! That's very organised. I thought I was doing well to have even thought about yet...

I prescribe more cheese and more flapjacks if your size 8s are getting a bit loose ;) Have you been weighing yourself recently? I know you were planning on trying to gaining a few lbs, do you know whether you have or not?

Have a great weekend. Although I bet its a bit sad that half term is over now.

Is it the first time you have weighed in a while? It might be worth having a check over a few different days as it does vary quite a bit. Although it its slowing 3lb down it probably is time to follow Dr Atomic's advice and get the cheese out! Ham and cheese panini is clearly a good start! I think its probably just about tring to incorporate more calories where you can for a while - how about a whole milk hot chocolate at night?

Pastry is a awkward beast sometimes but I find the easiest recipes to work with are the ones that contain a egg yolk and tbsp of yogurt or milk to bind rather than water. And putting the butter and flour in the freezer for 15 minutes before mixing really makes a different too.

Will check again next weekend but have nuts on my cereal etc this week :)

Struggling with my Maths hw and I'm really stressed out over it :(

Breakfast: Ham + cheese panini, Apple
Lunch: Tiger bread with garlic butter, Rice, Chicken breast with tomato sauce
Dessert: Choc trifle (Everyone else had fudge tart with choc custard and loved it!)
Dinner: Banana, Satsuma, Sultana/cranberry/apple porridge
Treat: 2 squares dairy milk, 1 finger kitkat
Supper: Forest fruits yog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back