Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weighed myself on the Wii fit - not done it for about 3 weeks and it's what i usually used to use - showing a 4lb loss :S

I now apparently weigh only 7st 7, eek which means I have an underweight BMI :/

I started logging on MFP during the last couple of days, not sure why, I suppose it gives me a sense of security but I'm gonna be a lot more strict with myself regarding tracking I think because it isn't healthy long-term and if it carries, things will only go downhill.

Anyway, new week, fresh start :)

Breakfast: Apple, Banana, Plain OSS
Morning: Weetabix oat bar
Lunch: Ham and cheese panini
Afternoon: Mixed veg, Ham, Kiwi, Satsuma
Dinner: Chicken breast with baked beans (tasted a bit of Mum's quorn fillet - definitely not a fan!)
Pudding: Vanilla yog with handful of nuts
Supper: 1 go ahead chocolate thin, 2 WW ginger cookies

Last edited:
Woke up with what I think must've been food poisoning :S Had stomach cramps and was sick, but I think I may've slept it off so going to have some brekkie then brave going in to school as I have some Maths competition to do today, hmpf.

Breakfast: Banana, Cornflakes, SS Milk
Lunch: Apple, Pasta in smoky chicken sauce
Afternoon: Satsuma
Dinner: 1 slice of thin crust pizza, apple/blueberry porridge made with water
Supper: Ex. light philly sandwich on best of both bread
Treats: 1/2 kinder bueno, 1 finger Twix, Muller light

Last edited:
I will Val, thank you :) Will try and gain a couple of lbs.

Really not in the mood for Karate after this morning, so tired but I'll go anyway as I've already missed 2 weeks! I really couldn't be bothered with the Maths challenge, I did the easy questions then spent the second 45mins colouring in the rough paper sheet :p Ah well. I don't really want to go to any regional competitions etc anyway, so!

Sorry to hear about your food poisoning :( Do you know what might have caused it? I think you must be super motivated to go to school after all that, I know from when I had food poisoning several years ago how wiped out it leaves you feeling.

1 slice of pizza and sachet of porridge for dinner isn't much girlie! Hope you have some evening snackage planned ;)

Jaly said:
Well, I had a ex. light philly sandwich for supper :) just got in from karate and quite enjoyed it in fact, glad i did decide to go! Time for a nice warm shower and then maybe some chocolate or a yoghurt, hmm :)

Not sure what caused it - think it may have been the chicken breasts from yesterday although my step-dad ate them too and he's perfectly fine.

So glad you're feeling better :-D There's nothing worse than being unwell, hopefully it's completely out of your system.
Chocolate would be my choice lol, enjoy, whatever you decide to have xx

So glad you're feeling better :-D There's nothing worse than being unwell, hopefully it's completely out of your system.
Chocolate would be my choice lol, enjoy, whatever you decide to have xx

Thank you Hazel! I had both.. lol, oopsie!

1 finger Twix, half a kinder bueno AND a muller light.. ah well :p we'll call it a celebratory snack - got my orange stripe in Karate today so now I'm halfway towards my orange belt, yay! :D

Last edited:
Baked brownies, shame I hate dark choc :p

Anyway, today's food update:

Breakfast: Golden syrup porridge, Kiwi, Weetabix oat bar
Lunch: Cheesy pasta, packet of caramel snack a jacks
Afternoon: Satsuma, 2 funsize apples
Dinner: 3 Scrambled egg whites (using the yolks for shortbread tomorrow!), Mixed veg, Mushrooms stuffed with ham and ex. light philly
Pudding: Cornetto
Supper: Ryvita fruit crunch, cranberry porridge

Last edited:
Well done on the orange stripe!! Really good work, especially given how often you felt beforehand.

You don't like dark chocolate?? :0 I am not sure we can be friends any more...

Well done on the orange stripe!! Really good work, especially given how often you felt beforehand.

You don't like dark chocolate?? :0 I am not sure we can be friends any more...

Thank you! :) Found out all of my A-level target grades are A.. eeek! Got my first philosophy essay back and got 27/30 though! :)

I LOVE milk/white choc but find dark choc far too bitter :p

Well done on your marks. Its great news you are predicted to get all A's - I know its a lot of pressure but also nice to know they believe in you :)

I really can't stand white chocolate and not really a fan of milk chocolate either. They are both too sweet for me. Definitely dark chocolate for me. At least we can happily co-exist in the world as we can share out the chocolate fairly between us ;)

Congrats on the karate! Not a fan of dark choc either but could never resist a brownie! :)

Aw, congratulations to your nephew MW! :)

I didn't actually get a new belt - just an orange stripe on my yellow one! Hopefully I'll get my orange belt soon though ^^

The betty crocker brownie mix is actually quite good so I've heard if you're in a brownie mood but are feeling lazy, otherwise The ultimate makeover: Chocolate brownies recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food are fab pointswise and taste good too :)

Well I reckon a new stripe is just as good! I speak as someone who is married to a Hap-ki-do black belt, but has never done any of it herself, so any belt is impressive as far as I'm concerned!

Hap-ki-do.. never heard of it :p Same kind of stuff, different name probably! 2 free periods today so hoping to get my Philosophy essay done and dusted (we can only hope, haha!) Gonna try baking some choc chip shortbread after school - need to do a trial run as I'm planning to bake some biscuits/shortbread/gingerbread/cookies as xmas pressies :)

Trying a different approach to diet, will see how it goes :p

Fruit/veg: 5/5
Dairy: 2/2
Fats/Oils: 1/1
Protein: 2/2
Carbs: 4/4
Treats: 1/2
Healthy Snacks: 2/2

Today:

Cornflakes with SS Milk, Apple
Weetabix oat bar
Carrot and coriander soup
Wholemeal bread, Margarine, Ham
Yogurt
Wholegrain pasta, Cheese, Egg, Mixed veg
Sultana, raisin, cranberry and apple
porridge
Frube yoghurt

We haven't got much fruit in, hmpf, the porridge has real sultanas in it though so I suppose I could scrape a portion there ^^

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Hap-ki-do.. never heard of it :p Same kind of stuff, different name probably! 2 free periods today so hoping to get my Philosophy essay done and dusted (we can only hope, haha!) Gonna try baking some choc chip shortbread after school - need to do a trial run as I'm planning to bake some biscuits/shortbread/gingerbread/cookies as xmas pressies :)

Trying a different approach to diet, will see how it goes :p

Fruit/veg: 1/5
Dairy: 1/2
Fats/Oils: 0/1
Protein: 0/2
Carbs: 1/3
Treats: 0/2
Healthy Snacks: 1/2

Today:

Cornflakes with SS Milk, Apple
Weetabix oat bar

Haha, great minds think alike!!
I'm baking biscuits for pressies too as part of my Hampers :)
I've made the dough & it's in the freezer. Just need to defrost, roll out, cut & bake. I've already made Christmas puddings, Christmas cake, kola kube vodka, 3 onion chutney, 2 marmalades & strawberry jam. Just got truffles, baileys fudge & turkish delight still to do. ARGH!!!
Good luck with the new approach, but honestly babe, you need to watch yourself, being underweight is unhealthy, you need to watch that you don't lose any more xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back