Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pleased you are feeling more relaxed about food with your new approach. Everything is still looking really healthy and balanced :)

Not so good about the stomach cramps. I guess its worth trying cutting down a little on the fibre to see if that makes a difference. If not its maybe worth a trip to the doctors just to make sure.

I also count staying in bed until 8am as a lie in! Its much better than my usual 6:10am wake up.

H

Aye, I've bought some not-so-fibre-rich products to balance out the fibre in take so I can still make sure I get enough fruit/veg :)

Had a nice chilled morning so far, just did the food shop (treated myself to some strawberry granola, looking forward to trying that!)

Fruit/veg: 8/5
Dairy: 2/2
Fats/oils: 1/1
Carbs: 3/4
Treats: 2/2
Healthy snacks: 2/2
Protein: 2/2

Apple
Potato farl with margarine
WW Fromage Frais
Golden syrup porridge
2 Satsumas, Banana
Weetabix oat bar
Activia yog
Chicken breast, BGTY chips, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Peas, Ex. light philly
Cookies and cream kitkat, Funsize twix
Raisins/peanuts

Last edited:
Aye, I've bought some not-so-fibre-rich products to balance out the fibre in take so I can still make sure I get enough fruit/veg :)

Had a nice chilled morning so far, just did the food shop (treated myself to some strawberry granola, looking forward to trying that!)

Let's hope that helps Libby.
and...errrm!? shopping as well? Where do you get the time do things for yourself?!
Is there anything that you don't have to do?!

How is your tummy now? You did really well resisting 'cake Friday' it's so hard when it's in front of you. Hope your relaxed approach works for you and you have a chilled out weekend!

It's a bit better, I've had quite a fibre-heavy diet for a while and it hasn't seemed to have had much of an effect.

In one of my panto dances Abanazer has put me into a 'trance' and so I become one of his 'soldiers' and while practicing that dance I ended up doing a LOT of press-ups and I have a feeling that engaging those core muscles in my abs may be what're aching as I haven't really been keeping up with my strength/resistance training as I've been so busy (and lazy!) recently!

As for doing things for myself... hmmm! I spent some time this afternoon doing Maths homework, does that count? Haha! Might put on some tunes and have a little bit of a boogie while no-one's home though ;)

Thank you both! xx I hope you both have a good weekend also! ^^ xx

A home-alone-boogie sounds just what you need!

And yum yum yum at the potato farl. They are one of my favourite things in the world every, they are one of the things that I will very much enjoy re-introducing if I ever get to target.

Hope you feel better soon! Strawberry grenola sounds yum! :)

I forgot how much I love Twix'.. yum! Struggled to stop at one but I managed it! (just :p) Finally got a chance to relax this evening in front of Merlin and strictly (not too much of a fan but my Mum was watching it so ah well :p) - I'm reading my little brother a chapter of Charlie and the Choc Factory each night before bed atm... I think I've *almost* perfected my 'Grandpa Joe' voice, haha! It's quite hard to sound like an old man I find though, I think I'd do a bit better if I had a cold :p

Thank you! ;) Am looking forward to brekkie tomorrow, strawberry granola + natural yog, yummy :)

Jaly said:
I forgot how much I love Twix'.. yum! Struggled to stop at one but I managed it! (just :p) Finally got a chance to relax this evening in front of Merlin and strictly (not too much of a fan but my Mum was watching it so ah well :p) - I'm reading my little brother a chapter of Charlie and the Choc Factory each night before bed atm... I think I've *almost* perfected my 'Grandpa Joe' voice, haha! It's quite hard to sound like an old man I find though, I think I'd do a bit better if I had a cold :p

Thank you! ;) Am looking forward to brekkie tomorrow, strawberry granola + natural yog, yummy :)

Yummy twix!!!

I'm reading Charlie to the kids at school! They're earning wonks coins to spend in my wonka shop at the end of the week! I like doing the voices too, sometimes I get a bit carried away though and passing staff think that kids are kicking off in my lessons! I'm excited for being able to do vertical salt's voice!

I love Charlie and the chocolate factory. Especially when they first go into the chocolate factory and look at his "garden". I would love a place like that :)

You are so good reading to your brother. Xxx

It is a bit of a weird story indeed Emm, a bit gruesome in parts but I think that's why he likes it lol ;p

Wonka coins.. I love it Becks! I'm still not too sure about how to do Wonka's voice though tbh!

Anyway, breakfast was definitely worth looking forward to, was delicious!

Fruit/veg: 6/5
Carbs: 4/4
Dairy: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Fats/oils: 1/1
Treats: 2/2
Healthy Snacks: 2/2

Strawberry Granola, Activia pouring yog, Apple
Pear
Cauliflower, Carrots,
Roast pork, Jacket potato, Gravy
Slice of Artic Roll
Activia yog, Satsuma
1/2 Wholemeal baguette, Ex. light philly, Ham
Rice krispies, SS milk, Banana, Peanuts/Raisins
1/4 bar dairy milk mint bubbly (delish!)

Last edited:
I ate about 100cal worth of cauliflower and 100cal worth of carrots at lunch, I'm absolutely stuffed still, oops.

At the moment I have a bright red coat which I absolutely adore but I've finally given up and decided that it's way too big and I need a new one :p

ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES BELTED BUTTON JACKET: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing Purple, Charcoal grey, or Wine? I can't decide!

Hope everyone has a fab day!

Glad you got some relaxing time yesterday evening. I really like Merlin, its very much grown on me as I thought it was totally daft when I saw the first series but strangely addictive. I think that used to be due to the presence of Anthony Stewart Head at least in part (I LOVE him!).

Food today sounds really tasty :) Did the strawberry granola and yogurt live up to expectation?

The coat is really nice, I agree grey would probably be most versatile. My personal favourite is the purple but I think the wine would be really good for your colouring, from the photos you have put up. A bit of a bargain too! Not bad at all.

I LOVE it in the light grey check??
I think Chargoal grey would be more versatile tho.. If its an everyday coat.. xx

My cousin who is a bit of a rat (let's put it nicely) has a chequered coat so I want to avoid it if possible, lol!

It'll probably be an everyday coat but then again my current one is BRIGHT red so, I'm not really too bothered about the colour :p

Glad you got some relaxing time yesterday evening. I really like Merlin, its very much grown on me as I thought it was totally daft when I saw the first series but strangely addictive. I think that used to be due to the presence of Anthony Stewart Head at least in part (I LOVE him!).

Food today sounds really tasty :) Did the strawberry granola and yogurt live up to expectation?

The coat is really nice, I agree grey would probably be most versatile. My personal favourite is the purple but I think the wine would be really good for your colouring, from the photos you have put up. A bit of a bargain too! Not bad at all.

It was the first episode i've really watched as i was downstairs playing with lego at the time lol, I found the first series (from the glimpses I watched) really, really boring but I got quite stuck into this one and am looking forward to next weeks!

I'm not 100% sure who Anthony Stewart Head is.. I'll have to have a google!

The granola was delicious, really enjoyed it :) Felt like a treat tbh!

Aye, price seems good :) Not too much money floating about given it's Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back