Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good when breakfast can feel like a treat. I really like chocolate weetabix for that reason. They are still pretty healthy and when you have them with raspberries they practically feel like a dessert.

Anthony Stewart Head was king Uther in Merlin but don't judge his wonder on this, please! He was Giles in Buffy which is the most important thing *goey eyed Atomic* and also the guy in the Gold Blend adverts from the early 90s. Mmmmmmm.

Jaly said:
Bought it in the wine colour :) I've never actually tried choc weetabix, mmm!

I was going to say wine too. It's a lovely rich colour xx

Had a very yummy day foodwise today :) I'll upload a pic of the coat when it arrives!

Fruit/veg: 6/5
Carbs: 4/4
Dairy: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Fats/oils: 1/1
Treats: 2/2
Healthy Snacks: 2/2

Strawberry Granola, Activia pouring yog, Apple
Pear
Cauliflower, Carrots,
Roast pork, Jacket potato, Gravy
Slice of Artic Roll
Activia yog, Satsuma
1/2 Wholemeal baguette, Ex. light philly, Ham
Rice krispies, SS milk, Banana, Peanuts/Raisins
1/4 bar dairy milk mint bubbly (delish!)

Had a very yummy day foodwise today :) I'll upload a pic of the coat when it arrives!

Regardless of trying absolutely everything I could think of, I could NOT fall asleep last night, grr. In the end I had to resort to boring myself to sleep with TV :p I feel fine at the moment but a 6-lesson day is going to take it's toll I think and I'll come home from school and be ready for bed! ^^

Wishing everyone a fab day and an even better week!

Treats: 1/2

Original OSS, Banana, Peanuts, Raisins
Pasta with tomato/onion sauce, Apple
Satsuma,
Activia yog
1/2 chicken breast stuffed with ex. light philly and ham, Carrots, Peas, Homemade chips roasted in sunflower oil
Penguin mini roll (not a big fan tbh!)
Strawberry granola with pouring yog
Pom bears

Last edited:
Not quite! By the time I came home it was time for me to cook dinner.. it tasted amazing and was very filling too though so I don't mind too much - homemade chips are lush :)

Time for a nice long shower before tackling some homework (fun!)

Was talking to a friend on the way to Maths and commented on how I prefer one of my Maths' teacher's lessons to the other teacher's... guess who happened to walk past as I said it.. oops! I manage to justify my way out of it without causing any offence or getting into trouble (this teacher is also my tutor and the manager of sixth form.. she's one scary lady, haha!)

Haha indeed, it was what could've been a very tricky situation quite well handled, lol :p

Ate a packet of pom bears for the sake of it, wasn't really hungry at all tbh.. ah well! Eaten quite a bit today, didn't deny myself anything and felt really full which is always nice :)

English HW done and dusted too, yay! Now just Philosophy, Psychology, Maths... urgh! :p

Hope everyone's had a good day - I'm shattered but it's taken such a weight off of my shoulders not trying to count how many cals I've eaten :)

I feel a bit rubbish this evening though :( For some reason I miss my ex lots, think it's just the cold weather, dying to cuddle up to someone and fall asleep *sigh* :x

Last edited:
Going to give karate a miss so I can catch up with my homework and I just do not have the energy for it today! :/

Protein 2/2
Healthy Snacks: 1/2

Sultana, raisin and apple OSS, Banana
Ham sandwich on brown bread with margarine, Apple
2 Go ahead slices, Activia yog
Wholewheat pasta, Cheese, Ham, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Mixed veg
1/2 finger of Twirl, Strawberry granola, SS milk, Milkyway

Last edited:
Not surprised you are feeling a little lacking in energy with all the homework you have got and not sleeping well the other night :/ I did 4 A-levels and I really don't remember ever having as much homework as you do. Now that might simply be that I had it but never did it... I was one of those rather annoying people that did very little actual work on a regular basis at school but did really well anyway. I think I spent alot of sixth form down the pub. Ooops. You have a far better approach, Libby!

Glad you seem to be feeling more relaxed about food choices and not counting, that's a really positive step forward. And don't worry about the pom bears, in an ideal world it sounds like you need to gain a couple of lbs anyway and to do that its going to mean eating a little bit more than you are comfortable with at times.

Wow what a busy couple of days, hope that you get some rest in between all your college, homework and everything else, not fun not being able to sleep when you have a plate full!
Glad the relaxed approach seems to be working for you.

Enjoy the sausage and mash!

I also did well on my a levels without working too hard. I jut have an amazing short term memory. I passed my exams with top marks and even got 100% on some modules. But if I did the same exam without a few night cramming I'd be on a C I think.

You work very hard and deserve great results. Do you have exams in January?

Love the diary! So colourful and organised. Do you still use myfitnesspal?

Thanks Purpled! I'm not sure how I'm going to do at a-level, the style is quite a lot different from GCSE but I think I'll do alright.

I have a Maths exam (thing I'm least confident in!) in January but the rest aren't until May (thank God!)

I don't use MFP because I think it's not natural to be counting cals especially when maintaining :)

Strawberry granola is even yummier with milk than with yoghurt! I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow! :)

Last edited:
Hehe, thank you Emm! I do give myself a lot to do but I take it in my stride tbh :) That being said, if I were offered a holiday right now, I would NOT refuse, haha! :)

Decided I'll have granola no more than every other day as it isn't very healthy, not much better than oat-based cookies tbh :p

Fruit/veg: 7/5

Apple, Original OSS, Activia yog
Mango, Banana
Broccoli,
1 slice wholemeal toast, Egg
Weetabix oat bar
Mashed potato (with a tiny bit of SS milk), Sausages, Carrots, Peas, Gravy, Cabbage
Choc chaos pot (too much of it!) - a bit like chocolate trifle.
White choc + Strawberry cereal bar, Apple fruit bake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back