Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big well done on the gain! Great news :)

How is the cake making gone? Hope its all gone well, sounds quite ambitious to be making into into a shoe or xbox. I always tend to chicken out of novelty-shaped cakes, although I did manage to make a bat shaped cake for a friend a few years ago. It was a rather traumatic experience trying to cut it to shape!

It looks rubbish tbh! :p I made an xbox in the end, really shouldve given myself more time, am eating dinner at 11pm, oops :p Forgot how much I hate clothes shopping, the shopping centre was packed with people! Shopping for someone else, sure, but myself, argh!

Had quite a nice day, only sat down in the car and now though! Only spent about £55 in total which isn't bad for my annual clothes shopping spree, haha!

Been looking after my Nan, her leg isn't getting any better, she won't sit and rest and she still hasn't got a proper appetite :/

I am absolutely stuffed now though, eaten a cheese + ham toastie, egg and soldiers, carrots, green beans, yoghurt, pear and bowl of cereal in about 30mins :p Wanted to make up food intake without eating just crap, so! ^^

Last edited:
That's a pretty eclectic late night meal! But good that you were trying to make up for missing food during the day. Big well done.

I can't believe you only spent £55 and you call that your annual clothes buying spree! That makes me feel like a very very naughty shopaholic... What did you get? I went in town yesterday to start my christmas shopping and I have to say I feel rather mentally scarred by the experience. If it wasn't the sneaky slice of pizza I had for lunch I am pretty sure I may have killed someone. I don't play well with crowds :/ I am rather dreading having to go back in to finish off the shopping.

Sorry to hear your nan isn't getting much better. I find as a species Nans are very difficult to make to rest! My nanny had a hip replacement a few years ago and was still trying to potter around the house cleaning up and trying to feed everyone. At least your nan has got family around her looking out for her.

Have you got any Sunday plans?

I managed to make her rest today! :) The cake while not looking the best tastes amazing, I made choc cake too and it's very very yummy :) I woke up at 6 to wake my Nan to tell her to take her medicine and I could not get back to sleep! :/ So I went and prepped the veg, and made everyone scrambled egg on toast in bed! ^^ For lunch I made homemade quiche (proper quiche with pastry.. YUM!) and jacket potatoes, was lush!

Hope you enjoyed your pizza, I too hate crowds! I bought a pair of jeans, couple of jumpers, 3 tops, 2 pairs of leggings and a pair of pyjamas :)

She's eating properly now at least so that's a plus! ^^

My sis enjoyed her birthday too :)

Brekkie: Apple + blueberry porridge, Mandarin
Lunch: Carrots, Green Beans, Jacket potato with Cottage cheese, Slice of homemade bacon + cheese quiche
Pudding: Pear + Small square choc cake
Afternoon: Apple, Celebrations milkyway from advent calendar
Dinner: Carrot cake slice, Ex. light philly and ham sandwich on wholemeal bread
Supper: Granola muller corner, 4 choc fingers

Eaten quite a few treats today but I think I earned them! :p Will make sure tomorrow is a bit healthier though!

Last edited:
Cake sounds delicious. I love chocolate cake.

I think I need you to take me shopping, you seems to have an eye for a bargain. You got a lot for only £55!!

Have a good weekend Libby xxx

You did indeed get a lot for £55. Hope you are ok as had a good day at school. How's your nan doing now? Xx

Last edited:
Thanks Sam, Hazel! Eaten quite a bit of rubbish today again.. oops :$ My day at school was okay, struggling a little bit Maths atm though, argh! ^^

Drinks: Diet coke, NAS Squash, Water

Brekkie: Huuuge banana, SS milk, Strawberry granola
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Ham + cheese panini
Afternoon: Mini choc chip muffin, Carrot sticks
Dinner: Wholemeal roll, Soft-boiled egg, Green beans, Original OSS
Supper: Granola muller corner
Evening: Medley raisin + milk choc bar, 2 fingers KitKat, 1 Quality street from advent calendar
Exercise: 1hr walking, dancing at panto rehearsals

Your day sounds like my ideal day :) when is the Panto. I was no good at a level maths. I had dropped out within 6 months I found it so hard. Go and see your tutor if you are struggling with it. Maybe they can help? Xx

Hehe, will try to be a bit healthier tomorrow (though I said that yesterday! ^^), I still have a cupboard full of the cake I made which has mascarpone frosting and apricot jam in the middle, a bit like a victoria sponge but yummier! Mmm! The panto is next Thurs, Fri, Sat Afternoon + Sat Evening and Sun, but I have rehearsals for 3 hrs on Thurs, 6 hrs on Sat, 4 hrs on Mon, 4 hrs on Wed and then each performance is 2hrs but we have to be there 1 hr in advance and for about 40mins afterwards, urgh! :p Going out for a meal this Saturday with my family after rehearsals as we aren't all spending Christmas together which should be nice though :)

I don't struggle with the actual Maths if that makes sense, it's sort of just the application of it - working out what the question actually wants me to do lol

Morning! Got to be in school early today, argh!

Brekkie: Banana, Natural yog, Peanuts/Raisins
Lunch: Cheese and ham panini
Afternoon: 2 Clementines, Golden syrup OSS, Carrot sticks
Dinner: Potato farl with ham and olive spread, Full-fat activia yog
Evening: Quality street from advent calendar, OSS Bar

Drinks: Water, NAS Squash
Exercise: Hour of walking, 90min Karate lesson

Last edited:

Have a lovely day xx

My word that's a lot of rehearsals!! At least the end is in sight and I expect once you get onstage all the nerves and stress will be worthwhile :)

The mascapone and apricot jam in the cake sound utterly awesome! Just like a very posh victoria sandwich.

Don't worry about the treaty choices. Generally your diet is really well balanced and at the moment you do need to put a few lbs back on so a few treats is probably a good thing.

Awwwww, sorry to feel you are feeling down. Big squishy hugs.

The festive season has a nasty habit of shining a big spotlight onto any area of our life where we aren't feeling entirely satisfied. I think it can also make us more likely to look back with rose tinted glasses too. I don't know the history of your relationship at all but I am presuming that there is a good reason why you aren't together any more and while it can be look to think back and remember good times I would say try and make sure that you keep hold of the reason why things changed. And the things you are going to gain from them changing. That might not be right now but that could be in the future. Basically - keep your chin and keep looking forward. xx

Lunch: Cheese and ham panini
Afternoon: 2 Clementines, Golden syrup OSS, Carrot sticks
Dinner: Potato farl with ham and olive spread, Full-fat activia yog
Evening: Quality street from advent calendar, OSS Bar

Drinks: Water, NAS Squash
Exercise: Hour of walking, 90min Karate lesson

Note to self: Buy more raisins/nuts/healthy cereal bars tomorrow :p Headache's gone thankfully ^^ Had a bit of a healthier day too with no real 'crap' except the advent choc.

*hugs back to you Atomic!* xx

I thought it was getting easier but there's just constant reminders everywhere *sigh* - Christmas was the one time we always spent together so it's just so strange to be spending it alone :( There isn't really a reason except our lack of time/how difficult it was to maintain a long-distance r/ship with other commitments :/ The fact he moved on so quickly really broke my heart though, it was less than 2 months after us being together for 3 years.. We did sort of 'drift apart' due to lack of time to be able to talk etc but.. Meh.

*hugs* MW :) xx

Brekkie: Apple, Strawberry Granola, SS Milk
Morning: Banana
Lunch: Pasta with Mixed veg, Ham + Sprinkle of cheese, Carrot sticks
Afternoon: Pear, Caramel Snack-a-jacks, Satsuma
Dinner: Brown rice, Peas, BGTY Chips, Chicken breast
Dessert: Natural yog, Blueberries + Grape nuts
Evening: Advent calendar choc, Activia yog, Hula hoops, 1/2 nutrigrain bar

Last edited:
aaawww luv :(

this time of year can be a bit depressing i think..Sorry to here about ur ex and moving on so quickly but if u dnt mind me saying he will regret doing that hun and she is jus the rebound! u gotta give ur self and heart time and the time will come when u will remember things that u two shared over the last 3 years and remember them with a smile and not miss them.. ur only young and u trust me when i say u wll have loads of christmasess where u will b sharing it with someone so special and u will make even better memories..

im not likin christmas so much i jus find my self eating rubbish aarrggghhhhh!!!!
xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back